🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Stop whining about the treatment the kids in Florida are getting.

So saying 'Instead, let's violate our Constitution?' is "insulting" in your world?

No wonder ya'll lefties need safe spaces...

You don't think it's insulting to call some communist or unAmerican either.

If someone acts like a communist or acts unAmerican I'll call them out on it, and I hope that they do find it insulting - because if they're insulted by the accusation, it means they understand on some level that what they are saying/doing/pushing for is exactly that.

However, that has nothing to do with your claim that what Kashuv said was "insulting"

No, it just means they recognize you as an idiot.

Sure it does...

Care to answer the question of your accusations of this kid Kashuv instead of attacking me personally?

Let me get this timeline right.
1) You say someone being offended by insults means those insults are true.
2) I say you are an idiot for making that remark
3) You are offended by what I said, and whine because I insulted you
Is that about right?

1. No I said on some level they know their actions are just that.
2. And I say you're an idiot for not understanding the psychology of my theory.
3. I'm not offended at all. I answered your bullshit and just asked you to get back to your other bullshit about the kid - aka the actual topic of this thread.

Is that good enough for you to get back on topic or do you feel the need to make this about me some more?

So, was Hogg at home or at school?

My understanding so far is that he was at school, and he said that he went home and came back to "document what was happening".
He said home was three miles away right? Six miles round trip. Has anyone to your knowledge seen his photographs?

So, was that a cell phone?

Not sure. It was recorded during the lock down, so it proves he was there.

So have you seen photos and or videos taken after he rode home and got his camera? How did he get off campus? How did he get back on campus? I thought the school was on lockdown didn’t you?

You don't think it's insulting to call some communist or unAmerican either.

If someone acts like a communist or acts unAmerican I'll call them out on it, and I hope that they do find it insulting - because if they're insulted by the accusation, it means they understand on some level that what they are saying/doing/pushing for is exactly that.

However, that has nothing to do with your claim that what Kashuv said was "insulting"

Sure it does...

Care to answer the question of your accusations of this kid Kashuv instead of attacking me personally?

Is that about right?

3. I'm not offended at all. I answered your bullshit and just asked you to get back to your other bullshit about the kid - aka the actual topic of this thread.

Is that good enough for you to get back on topic or do you feel the need to make this about me some more?

Your dumb posts are making it about you.

My understanding so far is that he was at school, and he said that he went home and came back to "document what was happening".
He said home was three miles away right? Six miles round trip. Has anyone to your knowledge seen his photographs?

So have you seen photos and or videos taken after he rode home and got his camera? How did he get off campus? How did he get back on campus? I thought the school was on lockdown didn’t you?

Obviously, he went to get the camera after he was told he could go. You don't get that?

Sure it does...

Is that about right?

Nope, that was all you dear as noted very clearly in the quotes that you had to just now edit to try and fly this bullshit - see post #13 for your post "conveniently" cut out

Shit like this is why folks regard you a dishonest hack my dear...

How in the hell would I know? I said it was my understanding, as in "That's what I've heard so far." I imagine someone, somewhere will look into it further, given the way he keeps diving in front of cameras.

I don't see the relevance of your question. Are you trying to make a point, or just curious?

Obviously, he went to get the camera after he was told he could go. You don't get that?

I haven’t seen any pictures have you?

I don't see the relevance of your question. Are you trying to make a point, or just curious?

Looking for truth. He is in the limelight on multiple stations I just wonder if he went home and got his camera how he got back on campus and why hasn’t he shown the photos? Aren’t you curious?

They volunteered for the condemnation they are getting because they are trying to alter the rights of every adult citizen in our nation.
Politics is no place for children but you on the left couldn't wait to hoist them front & center on the public stage. Your voice wasn't enough to get done what you wanted to get done so you were all to happy to place them out on the front lines.
And while were having this discussion let's expose some more of your hypocrisy.
You say men should have no voice in the abortion debate because it's a womans body. Yet here you are saying that a CHILD should have a say in the constitutional rights of every adult in the gun debate...

Bottom line is if they choose to play with the sharks they can not hide behind the victim card when challenged.

Challenged?

The problem is lies. Like the one you pushed last night and have yet to man up about.

Last edited:

Sure it does...

Is that about right?

Nope, that was all you dear as noted very clearly in the quotes that you had to just now edit to try and fly this bullshit - see post #13 for your post "conveniently" cut out

Yes, I did edit post #13 to correct inadvertent repetition of words
Origonal post#13
Hiding, or refusing to refusing to lend credibility to someone who makes insulting remarks?
Edited post #13
Hiding, or refusing to lend credibility to someone who makes insulting remarks?

You never noticed a typo and corrected it?

I haven’t seen any pictures have you?

I haven't looked. My understanding is it was a video camera he went to get.

In a very pathetic way this is all kind of hilarious, this desperate stretch to discredit shooting victims yea that the Holy Name of Almighty Gun might not be sullied.

First they're "crisis actors".
Then they're "snot nosed obnoxious little toe rags".
Then they're being organized/funded by "George Soros" or "Deep State" or "Democrats" or ---- whatever.
Then they offend your fucking virgin ears with "profanity".
Then they get photoshopped to look like they're tearing up the Constitution.
Now they're running home to "get their camera".

Y'all have no clue how profoundly pathetic y'all look do ya. All of this is dead giveaway to emotionally-immersed butthurt all because of a fetish of an inanimate object, which is nobody's fault but the fetishizer.

Desperate times call for desperate threads.

Children are meant to be SEEN not HEARD. .

I myself am a Milfordian on this.

latest

Looking for truth. He is in the limelight on multiple stations I just wonder if he went home and got his camera how he got back on campus and why hasn’t he shown the photos? Aren’t you curious?

I would like to see what he recorded, but I don't see it as a big deal either way..

Sure it does...

Is that about right?

Origonal post#13
Hiding, or refusing to refusing to lend credibility to someone who makes insulting remarks?
Edited post #13

A worthy attempt at deflection, I'll give you some credit for the creativity. Fact still remains, YOU made it about me personally in post 13.

I'm willing to go back to the topic of this thread anytime you wish.

Is that about right?

Origonal post#13
Edited post #13

A worthy attempt at deflection, I'll give you some credit for the creativity. Fact still remains, YOU made it about me personally in post 13.

I'm willing to go back to the topic of this thread anytime you wish.

Feel free to do what you want. I will laugh at your future ignorant posts just as much as your current ones.

Please explain what was insulting about that.

Sorry but if you can't figure it out, you're too far gone for me to help you. Talk to your therapist about it. I'm not qualified to help you understand limits of civil conversation.
It would have been easier to kust say you are a lying dumbfuck
but not true
Maybe you will explain what was offensive with his tweet then?

no, i won't

i don't waste my time trying to teach pigs to whistle, porky.

if you didn't catch it the first time, you aren't gonna get it ever.
Well at least you didnt just strait up ignore it like dog lol.. although im not sure which is more dishonest:D

I would like to see what he recorded, but I don't see it as a big deal either way..

I am sure his photos will be entered into evidence along with his sworn testimony.

Forum List

Back