STOP worrying Earth is getting hotter

Based on the vibration of GHG molecules creating friction which heat the surrounding air. It's real. The feedbacks they pile on aren't real. Those are computer modeled projections. So there is science around the GHG effect but there is no science around the 3.5C of feedbacks they pile onto the GHG effect of CO2.
If it’s real, why are there no experiments showing that?

If it’s real, why are there no experiments showing that?
Because it's not something that lends itself to laboratory experiments.

I think you may be missing my point. 1C per doubling of CO2 is nothing. If they left it at that there would be no predictions of catastrophe. It would be a nothing burger.

Simple physics calculates the GHG effect of a doubling of CO2 to be an increase of surface temperature of 1C. He's not going to lie about that. Because that's what physics predicts.
If that were true and no other factors considered, then they wouldn't be 98%.

But they still are, and so that's why you should be on your knees asking the god to turn down the heat in your room.

We've talked before about what should be and what is.

Ask a climate scientist about why it can't be because it should.
Don't expect humanity to take your word against over 98% of the experts.

You can begin by having a close look at what motivates the remaining 2% who are denialists.

If you just want a warm comfortable feeling, ask a forum member here on who you can rely.

Or put your faith in the god, that only HE can control the earth's thermostat.

You can begin by having a close look at what motivates the remaining 2% who are denialists.

Cheap, reliable energy motivates me. And not wasting trillions to reduce CO2.

I spoke of the myths of stronger hurricanes and more powerful tornadoes!!!!

Will climate change cause more thunderstorms?

Some studies predict that climate change could provide the opportunity for more severe thunderstorms to form. However, this does not necessarily mean that more tornadoes will occur, especially in light of the fact that only about 20 percent of supercell thunderstorms produce tornadoes.Oct 19, 2023

Tornadoes and Climate Change - National Geographic Society​

But they still are, and so that's why you should be on your knees asking the god to turn down the heat in your room.
The 98 percent myth still lives. It should have died years ago.

NGS:
Some studies predict that climate change could provide the opportunity for more severe thunderstorms to form. However, this does not necessarily mean that more tornadoes will occur, especially in light of the fact that only about 20 percent of supercell thunderstorms produce tornadoes.

Especially in light of the speculated fact that 20% do!

It should motivate all of us.

You sound like you're pulling the 'wasted' part out of your ass but let's first hear from climate science.
I am up to the challenge.

You actually relate trans kids to aliens from space?
Why not? Trans kids are only slightly more common.

How it works is you claim 97 percent of scientists believe ??? yet have no proof that is remotely true.
It is clear that support among scientists for human-caused climate change is below 97%. Most studies including specialties other than climatologists find support in the range of 80% to 90%. This is AGW mind you, I suspect that support for plain old GW is pretty close to 97%.

Why not? Trans kids are only slightly more common.

It is clear that support among scientists for human-caused climate change is below 97%. Most studies including specialties other than climatologists find support in the range of 80% to 90%. This is AGW mind you, I suspect that support for plain old GW is pretty close to 97%.
The question was not asked if Climate scientists blamed man for climate, it was put in very different words that did not mean that at all.

If it motivated us all, we'd be wasting much less on green subsidies.
When Democrats agree to pay for something, you know it is due to political gains they think they will get. And they have long paid to spread the message that man controls climate.

There's no if about it. It's simple physics.

Forum List

Back