STOP worrying Earth is getting hotter

There's no if about it. It's simple physics.
There's nothing simple when the answers can't be determined in a lab, as you suggest. The variables are partly responsible for you repeatedly resorting to the insignificant.

Can you think of another reason why climate scientists have it settled?

There's nothing simple when the answers can't be determined in a lab, as you suggest. The variables are partly responsible for you repeatedly resorting to the insignificant.

So it's ok to calculate the GHG effect of the entire atmosphere but it's not ok to calcualte the GHG effect of an incremental 120 ppm of CO2?

You’re trying logic on an indoctrinated drone? Good luck.
He wants a free pass to from me and he's not going to get it.

He needs to get his pass from the 98% and then bring it back here as his evidence.

But he always goes for the lowhanging fruit of the 2%.

Or likely more true, his reliance on his god's hand on the thermostat.

He wants a free pass to from me and he's not going to get it.

He needs to get his pass from the 98% and then bring it back here as his evidence.

But he always goes for the lowhanging fruit of the 2%.

Or likely more true, his reliance on his god's hand on the thermostat.
Follow the thread chain, dummy. It wasn't directed at you. And for the record I don't need a free pass from you, you don't know anything about this subject. You are a climate cuck.

Except for this field.
And your bibles.

Faith has become your guiding light for all questions because the main question can never be questioned.

If you believe in jonah's big fish then there's nothing you can't believe based on faith.

And your bibles.

Faith has become your guiding light for all questions because the main question can never be questioned.

If you believe in jonah's big fish then there's nothing you can't believe based on faith.
You can't discuss this subject because you know nothing about this subject.

Follow the thread chain, dummy. It wasn't directed at you. And for the record I don't need a free pass from you, you don't know anything about this subject. You are a climate cuck.
And that's what you have become for your god. You can't allow yourself to call 'bs' on any of it.

And that's what you have become for your god. You can't allow yourself to call 'bs' on any of it.
You can't discuss this subject because you know nothing about this subject. You are effectively impotent.

I trained and became a pilot in 1980 and what is strange is this topic never came up at the time. It was not on Federal tests nor part of our training. The way the alarmists present their stuff one would imagine we knew of this a century back.

You can't discuss this subject because you know nothing about this subject.
I don't presume to know answers that even climate scientists can't find answers to in a lab.

But you do don't you!

Your faith in the god has taken away your ability to discuss issues without resorting to the supernatural for you answers.

I've decided to just call it like it is for you.

There's no other conceivable explanation for your denial in the face of established science.

98% of science refuses to accept your big fish story!

I don't presume to know answers that even climate scientists can't find answers to in a lab.

But you do don't you!

Your faith in the god has taken away your ability to discuss issues without resorting to the supernatural for you answers.

I've decided to just call it like it is for you.

There's no other conceivable explanation for your denial in the face of established science.

98% of science refuses to accept your big fish story!
20 years studying this subject says otherwise. We can always prove it by going at it in the bull ring with no links allowed. It would be the equivalent of me bending you over, pulling your panties down and having my way with you. You're a climate cuck. I'm not.

Except I've done some homework and nothing has caused me to disagree with the positions of the majority of climate scientists.
We both know you haven't. But you could always prove me wrong by putting into your own words the basis for your beliefs. Please do share with me all that you have learned.

Forum List

Back