STOP worrying Earth is getting hotter

20 years studying this subject says otherwise. We can always prove it by going at it in the bull ring with no links allowed. It would be the equivalent of me bending you over, pulling your panties down and having my way with you. You're a climate cuck. I'm not.
Sounds like it would be more of a Elementary School argument: Did too. Did not. Or do you get a referee or referendum after the brawl? (I've never been there.)

We both know you haven't. But you could always prove me wrong by putting into your own words the basis for your beliefs. Please do share with me all that you have learned.
Thanks but no thanks. I've posted plenty on the subject right here and generally include links I've found. I don't need to prove anything to your satisfaction.

Don't ask me, unless you're willing to take my opinion over the Smithsonian magazine.

And don't come back whining to me over the fact that the god doesn't agree with them!
So what????

You are very frightened. Why are you so frightened?

Don't ask me, unless you're willing to take my opinion over the Smithsonian magazine.

And don't come back whining to me over the fact that the god doesn't agree with them!
Yes, CO2 has risen. No shit. Here's my crossplot of the data.

1706902840418.png

And here's my projection for the year 2100.

1706902889954.png

It would be the equivalent of me bending you over, pulling your panties down and having my way with you. You're a climate cuck. I'm not.
I've been aware for months that that forms the basis of your argument. It's pleasing to repeat it as the example of your character and you demeanour!

Descend even lower by resorting to your faith. that's where it really gets gauling.

Sounds like it would be more of a Elementary School argument: Did too. Did not. Or do you get a referee or referendum after the brawl? (I've never been there.)
This is serious. Why are Democrats so frightened about climate globally? Have they studied it globally or is this simply what Democrats believe they must believe?

I've been aware for months that that forms the basis of your argument. [/b] It's pleasing to repeat it as the example of your character and you demeanour!

Descend even lower by resorting to your faith. that's where it really gets gauling.
You don't know jack shit about the earth's climate. Nothing, nada, zip. You are an ant compared to me.

No, I think I would dominate you with facts and logic. I don't think you would offer any resistance whatsoever.

You don't know jack shit about the earth's climate. Nothing, nada, zip. You are an ant compared to me.
the god who makes you mighty,
makes you mightier yet! (in your own mind at least)

Atheism that doesn't exaggerate my might, demands that my answers will be reliant on settled climate science.

No, I think I would dominate you with facts and logic. I don't think you would offer any resistance whatsoever.
I know you believe you have dominated everyone here. Must be a great feeling to be so certain, almost like a prophet.

the god who makes you mighty,
makes you mightier yet! (in your own mind at least)

Atheism that doesn't exaggerate my might, demands that my answers will be reliant on settled climate science.
On matters of science, you are like an ant to me.

I know you believe you have dominated everyone here. Must be a great feeling to be so certain, almost like a prophet.
No, just the ones who don't know what they are talking about. I grow weary of your inferiority that thinks it is superior.

Forum List

Back