STOP worrying Earth is getting hotter

Obama doesn't have anything in Hawaii does he? He has Martha's Vineyard at an elevation of about 3 feet!
Actually Obama has a mansion on Maui on the North western shore area. A hell of a place to buy for a man persuaded climate is in the process of killing us all. The other you bring up is hardly above sea level too.

I'm impressed, you seem to know more about ice ages than scientists.
Not the ones who have studied paleoclimates. But you can literally read it from the oxygen isotope curve of the past 50 million years. Landmass distribution and resulting ocean currents, thermal isolation of the polar regions from warm marine currents hasn't change much over the past 50 million years. The temperature at which extensive glaciation occurs at each pole is well established. So is the resulting sea levels for each stage of glaciation.

The two big problems I have with the AGW crowd is they don't discuss the climate in this context and they aren't transparent about the GHG effect of CO2 and the feedback from the GHG effect of CO2.

And that's why they are here soothing each other, instead of publishing science.

No more work to be done, I guess!

:laughing0301:
No, I'm here discussing actual empirical climate data. It sounds like you are the one who needs soothing because you don't know anything about the empirical climate data.

A climate denier. I don;t care what sex she is or what her profession is.
So facts do not matter to you. Just so long as she blames you for a warmer climate.

So what is it that makes it so obvious to you that trace amounts of a relatively weak GHG will cause catastrophic warming such that anyone who doesn't accept your belief is categorically labeled by you as a denier?

She agrees climate changes and knows a lot about why it changes. This is your weakness in that you as a layman only see it as politics. Don't worry so much. You will not perish due to terrible climate.

Just stop, kid.

If she had facts she wouldn't be posting wacky conspiracy videos on youtube.
The conspiracy theory you speak of is man causes climate. But he does not. Even though he tries very hard, so far he can't.

The conspiracy theory you speak of is man causes climate. But he does not. Even though he tries very hard, so far he can't.
BusterFacePalm.gif

Not the ones who have studied paleoclimates. But you can literally read it from the oxygen isotope curve of the past 50 million years. Landmass distribution and resulting ocean currents, thermal isolation of the polar regions from warm marine currents hasn't change much over the past 50 million years. The temperature at which extensive glaciation occurs at each pole is well established. So is the resulting sea levels for each stage of glaciation.
The Atlantic is only about 50 million years old, seems like that should have had an effect on marine currents.

The two big problems I have with the AGW crowd is they don't discuss the climate in this context and they aren't transparent about the GHG effect of CO2 and the feedback from the GHG effect of CO2.
Do you really believe there is a secret, global conspiracy within the scientific community to push global warming? Seems hard to believe, much easier to believe is that the professionals have looked at the GHG effect of CO2 and come to a different consensus than you have.

Do you really believe there is a secret, global conspiracy within the scientific community to push global warming? Seems hard to believe, much easier to believe is that the professionals have looked at the GHG effect of CO2 and come to a different consensus than you have.
How did you get that from this?

How did you get that from this?

So why won't they discuss it and why are they not transparent?

Not sure what you point is? Don't forget, Central America was only formed about 3 million years ago. Before that the Atlantic and Pacific were connected.
The point is the land mass distribution and locations aren’t much different today than they were 50 million years ago.

Forum List

Back