Student Suspended for Removing Mexican Flag

The logic of the rightwingtards: Because most of our illegal immigrants come from Mexico, law abiding Mexican/Americans are not allowed to celebrate their heritage and their personal property should not be protected under American law.

Ignorant doucherags, every one of you... and then some.

They can celebrate their heritage, but when in the course of their celebration they disrespect or disparage our country, then it becomes a problem.

Perhaps you should learn what Cinco de Mayo is all about. The mexicans thinks it's their independence day when in fact it's not. Mexico's independence day is Sept. 16.

Wise up!

Really? Mexicans I know think it celebrates the Battle of Puebla.

Interesting, I didn't know that.

The Border | 1862 The Battle of Puebla and Cinco de Mayo

Battle of Puebla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They can celebrate their heritage, but when in the course of their celebration they disrespect or disparage our country, then it becomes a problem.

Perhaps you should learn what Cinco de Mayo is all about. The mexicans thinks it's their independence day when in fact it's not. Mexico's independence day is Sept. 16.

Wise up!

Interesting, I didn't know that.

The Border | 1862 The Battle of Puebla and Cinco de Mayo

Battle of Puebla - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You must be one of those Mexicans Lonestar is referring to.

Yes he did you stupid fuck, I heard him say it. He had every right to do what he did and he has a tremendous amount of support. As a matter of fact you can donate to Nick's college fund that was created in his honor after this incident took place. Just follow the link.
He had no right.

He should be thankful that he wasn't arrested for theft and destruction of property. He could have spent the night in juvie and been sentenced to community service and lived with the indignity of a record for a couple of years.

But, no, he instead went on the radio and cried like a little baby that he was punished at all. His parents failed him by allowing him to do this. And you fail him by encouraging his lack of personal responsibility.

Which doesn't surprise me. Personal responsibility is for everyone but you and your entitlement junky ilk.

Damn you are one stupid fuck!

He went on the radio and there was no crying at all, he stated his case in a respectful manner and never shied away from his responsibility. Why do you liberal idiots have to lie?

Well....isn't THAT a change. :eusa_eh:

The logic of the rightwingtards: Because most of our illegal immigrants come from Mexico, law abiding Mexican/Americans are not allowed to celebrate their heritage and their personal property should not be protected under American law.

Ignorant doucherags, every one of you... and then some.

Wise up!

Yea right.

It is true, Nick stated that on KTRH radio the day after it happened. I have no reason to doubt him.
No he didn't. Not that it matters...he had no right to remove the flag and throw it away.

It's really funny watching the cons justifying criminal behavior.

not as funny as watching your justifying the criminal adults who know better. this is a kid..
I have no problem with illegal immigrants being punished for their crimes.

This is a kid...and the kid got a fair punishment. Yet you want him to believe he did not. Your attitude is harmful to kids everywhere.

Yes he did you stupid fuck, I heard him say it. He had every right to do what he did and he has a tremendous amount of support. As a matter of fact you can donate to Nick's college fund that was created in his honor after this incident took place. Just follow the link.
He had no right.

He should be thankful that he wasn't arrested for theft and destruction of property. He could have spent the night in juvie and been sentenced to community service and lived with the indignity of a record for a couple of years.

But, no, he instead went on the radio and cried like a little baby that he was punished at all. His parents failed him by allowing him to do this. And you fail him by encouraging his lack of personal responsibility.

Which doesn't surprise me. Personal responsibility is for everyone but you and your entitlement junky ilk.

He went on the radio and there was no crying at all, he stated his case in a respectful manner and never shied away from his responsibility. Why do you liberal idiots have to lie?
Going on the radio is crying about it, moron. :lol: You should change your name, you actually make Texans look like idiots.

Face it...there are those here (and we know who they are) who support treating anyone and anything that they personally don't respect with disdain or abuse. It's as simple as that....and they brag about teaching their children the same disrespect.
Yep. If one of my kids stole and destroyed someone else's property and then expected my sympathy for their suspension I'd laugh them out of the house.

No way in hell they'd be on the radio whining about it.

He had no right.

Going on the radio is crying about it, moron. :lol: You should change your name, you actually make Texans look like idiots.

So he broke the law and you want him punished? How about the 20 MILLION illegal aliens that are ILLEGALLY holding jobs, Illegally sucking up health care dollars, illegally tieing up law enforcement dollars, illegally streaming across our borders?

I suppose those laws should just be ignored right?

No he didn't. Not that it matters...he had no right to remove the flag and throw it away.

It's really funny watching the cons justifying criminal behavior.

not as funny as watching your justifying the criminal adults who know better. this is a kid..

This is a kid...and the kid got a fair punishment. Yet you want him to believe he did not. Your attitude is harmful to kids everywhere.

Have I talked to the kid? Really? Wow!

After research we know these facts:
1. It was Cinco deMayo and the Hispanics hung the flag.
2. The American flag was no where near where the Mexicvan flag was hung.
3.The Mexican flag was hung over railings on the 2nd floor of the school.
4. The school did not display the flag or hang it as stated in many right wing blogs and sites.
5. They had a German festival at this very school and German flags were displayed all over, including in the very same spot and there were no complaints.
6. Many youth wore American flag pants and shirts on Cinco de Mayo. Their right but they didn't do this on the German day.
7. Flag etiquette is abused almost daily in the US by all kinds of entities including states and local municipal buildings. 20% of Super Bowls have had incidents where flag etiquettewas ignored or just ignorance. Nothing was done about it. College bowlgames and New Years Day parades havemany flag abuses. Not saying it is right but this kid and Mom over reacted.
8. The suspension was wrong. Make the kid pay for the flag and apologize for throwing it away and stay in school. The kid is not a bad kid, just made a mistake.
9. Title 4, Section 7 states that the flag was flown wrong. Does not give the kid he right to throw it away.
10. No where do we see any evidence that the kid went to any administration and stated anything. The stories of a teenage boy having his Mom do it and her story sound concocted.
11. Over reaction from the right and many of the blogs and websites I visited state outright lies. 87 different stories. High on the list was that many schools destroy Americanflags if flown at public school.

Have I talked to the kid? Really? Wow!
It doesn't matter if you have personally or not. I imagine he can read rightwingloon blogs just as easily as you can.

He had no right.

I knew it! I knew it. Everytime that goddamn obie wan goes on the tv I calls him a whiner.

He had no right.

You're a fuckin' idiot. Using your logic anyone that opines on the radio is crying.

You're a fuckin' idiot. Using your logic anyone that opines on the radio is crying.

No, simply not true. She believes anyone that disagrees with her on radio is whining. Anyone she supports is just providing information.

After research we know these facts:
1. It was Cinco deMayo and the Hispanics hung the flag.
2. The American flag was no where near where the Mexicvan flag was hung.
3.The Mexican flag was hung over railings on the 2nd floor of the school.
4. The school did not display the flag or hang it as stated in many right wing blogs and sites.
5. They had a German festival at this very school and German flags were displayed all over, including in the very same spot and there were no complaints.
6. Many youth wore American flag pants and shirts on Cinco de Mayo. Their right but they didn't do this on the German day.
7. Flag etiquette is abused almost daily in the US by all kinds of entities including states and local municipal buildings. 20% of Super Bowls have had incidents where flag etiquettewas ignored or just ignorance. Nothing was done about it. College bowlgames and New Years Day parades havemany flag abuses. Not saying it is right but this kid and Mom over reacted.
8. The suspension was wrong. Make the kid pay for the flag and apologize for throwing it away and stay in school. The kid is not a bad kid, just made a mistake.
9. Title 4, Section 7 states that the flag was flown wrong. Does not give the kid he right to throw it away.
10. No where do we see any evidence that the kid went to any administration and stated anything. The stories of a teenage boy having his Mom do it and her story sound concocted.
11. Over reaction from the right and many of the blogs and websites I visited state outright lies. 87 different stories. High on the list was that many schools destroy Americanflags if flown at public school.

I agree with most of this except:

It was the school's Spanish Club. Don't know if they are Hispanics as my daughter was in the French Club and she isn't French.

Punishment is fine with me and I think for theft and destruction of property a suspension is more than fair.

The flag code states that if a foreign or other flag is flown in a grouping with the US flag, the US flag should not have other flags above it. This was not the case. Their was no flag grouping.

not a single reason in the world to punish this student or any american, as long as you allow 20 -30 illegal mexicans to break the law. none what so ever.

So he broke the law and you want him punished? How about the 20 MILLION illegal aliens that are ILLEGALLY holding jobs, Illegally sucking up health care dollars, illegally tieing up law enforcement dollars, illegally streaming across our borders?

Didn't anyone ever tell you that two wrongs doesn't make a right?

not a single reason in the world to punish this student or any american, as long as you allow 20 -30 illegal mexicans to break the law. none what so ever.

Your logic....:lol::lol:

That means, no American will ever be punished for robbing, assaulting, or killing a Mexican-American while there are Illegals in this country. That gives lying, stealing people as yourself carte blanche. You must like that a lot.

Didn't anyone ever tell you that two wrongs doesn't make a right?

Did anyone tell you that 20 MILLION illegals in our country supported by people like you and Ravi are a greater wrong then someone removing a Mexican flag from a US School? You retards routinely announce we can do nothing about the illegals and waste no time defending them and demanding amnesty. Amnesty is EXACTLY why there are 20 MILLION of them now. In 86 we had 2 million and granted them amnesty setting the stage for this time around.

Forum List

Back