Student Suspended for Removing Mexican Flag

So he broke the law and you want him punished? How about the 20 MILLION illegal aliens that are ILLEGALLY holding jobs, Illegally sucking up health care dollars, illegally tieing up law enforcement dollars, illegally streaming across our borders?

I suppose those laws should just be ignored right?

Didn't anyone ever tell you that two wrongs doesn't make a right?

Anyone tell him that the one has nothing to do with the other?

So he broke the law and you want him punished? How about the 20 MILLION illegal aliens that are ILLEGALLY holding jobs, Illegally sucking up health care dollars, illegally tieing up law enforcement dollars, illegally streaming across our borders?

You are either to stupid to be alive or openly lying. Which is it?

Did anyone tell you that 20 MILLION illegals in our country supported by people like you and Ravi

Show us where they support illegal aliens.
are a greater wrong then someone removing a Mexican flag from a US School? You retards routinely announce we can do nothing about the illegals and waste no time defending them and demanding amnesty. Amnesty is EXACTLY why there are 20 MILLION of them now. In 86 we had 2 million and granted them amnesty setting the stage for this time around.

What does this incident have to do with Amnesty. You have to blame Ronald Reagan for that...and he's dead.

Did anyone tell you that 20 MILLION illegals in our country supported by people like you and Ravi

are a greater wrong then someone removing a Mexican flag from a US School? You retards routinely announce we can do nothing about the illegals and waste no time defending them and demanding amnesty. Amnesty is EXACTLY why there are 20 MILLION of them now. In 86 we had 2 million and granted them amnesty setting the stage for this time around.

What does this incident have to do with Amnesty. You have to blame Ronald Reagan for that...and he's dead.

RETARD alert. Ravi openly supports amnesty as does manifold. Both have stated that we can not enforce our laws because there are to many here and it would be a waste of time.

Did anyone tell you that 20 MILLION illegals in our country supported by people like you and Ravi are a greater wrong then someone removing a Mexican flag from a US School? You retards routinely announce we can do nothing about the illegals and waste no time defending them and demanding amnesty. Amnesty is EXACTLY why there are 20 MILLION of them now. In 86 we had 2 million and granted them amnesty setting the stage for this time around.

You could've just said no, nobody ever told you. And perhaps even thank me for imparting a piece of wisdom you sorely lack.

And I challenge you to go find any thread where I support illegal immigration?

Retards like you want to make this about illegal immigration. It's not. It's about a kid who broke the rules and must pay a minor but fair price for it. That is all.

You are either to stupid to be alive or openly lying. Which is it?

OK, wise one....tell us what this ripping down and throwing away a Spanish Club's flag has to do with millions of Illegal Aliens in this country?

Next you'll tell us a German Club's flag has something to do with Hitler killing 6 million Jews.

Or the Italian Club's flag on Columbus Day having something to do with Mussolini.

Did anyone tell you that 20 MILLION illegals in our country supported by people like you and Ravi are a greater wrong then someone removing a Mexican flag from a US School? You retards routinely announce we can do nothing about the illegals and waste no time defending them and demanding amnesty. Amnesty is EXACTLY why there are 20 MILLION of them now. In 86 we had 2 million and granted them amnesty setting the stage for this time around.

You could've just said no, nobody ever told you. And perhaps even thank me for imparting a piece of wisdom you sorely lack.

Retards like you want to make this about illegal immigration. It's not. It's about a kid who broke the rules and must pay a minor but fair price for it. That is all.

It's called Deflection....and it's childish and easily seen thru. They got nothing moral to stand on so they deflect.

RETARD alert. Ravi openly supports amnesty as does manifold. Both have stated that we can not enforce our laws because there are to many here and it would be a waste of time.
I don't support amnesty in the way you mean it. I don't have a problem with making those already here jumping threw hoops to become citizens.

Regardless, it is the mark of an idiot to justify theft and vandalism because illegal immigrants exist.

What I've learned from this thread so far:

Gunny, RGS, Lonestar, Willow and a few others are bigoted against all Mexicans simply because some Mexicans are in this country illegally. If that isn't clear to anyone at this point, you're either braindead or not paying attention.

The only people arguing for amnesty here are Gunny, RGS et al. Amnesty for those who commit theft and vandalism against Mexican-Americans.

Hypocrites and Bigots unite!!! :rofl:

I would be interested in PROOF of that. I find it hard to believe that they agree with President Reagan on this.

Gunny, RGS, Lonestar, Willow and a few others are bigoted against all Mexicans simply because some Mexicans are in this country illegally. If that isn't clear to anyone at this point, you're either braindead or not paying attention.

Actually, they are also bigoted against Spanish Clubs....students who are learning how to speak Spanish...who may or may not even be Hispanic...who may or may not only be taking Spanish because of college foreign language requirements.

And you are a liar as well as bodecea and ravi.

And you are a liar as well as bodecea and ravi.

Really? You accuse us of supporting Illegal Immigration....have proof of that? Nope. You are the liar here. What a surprise. Not as if we really believe anything you say anyways.

If you eat fresh vegetables or fruit then you support them being here also.
Quit demanding them and they go away. If no one hired them none would come.
Please do not attempt to claim that only liberals hire illegal immigrants.
I bet 10K that most employers of illegal immigrants vote Republican. Just fact.

And to add to that...if we were to do a statistical study on the #s of Illegals coming into our country over the last 40 years, the BIGGEST spike would be in the 80s, when Reagan granted Amnesty. And who in the last 10 years has brought up Amnesty again? That Democrat, Bush...right?

And to add to that...if we were to do a statistical study on the #s of Illegals coming into our country over the last 40 years, the BIGGEST spike would be in the 80s, when Reagan granted Amnesty. And who in the last 10 years has brought up Amnesty again? That Democrat, Bush...right?

I think you draw a false conclusion. I think a higher correlation would be the relative difference in economic conditions between Mexico and the US. The greater the difference the greater the migration.

not a single reason in the world to punish this student or any american, as long as you allow 20 -30 illegal mexicans to break the law. none what so ever.

Your logic....:lol::lol:

That means, no American will ever be punished for robbing, assaulting, or killing a Mexican-American while there are Illegals in this country. That gives lying, stealing people as yourself carte blanche. You must like that a lot.

why would you claim to uphold the law and then turn away from 30 million illegals breaking the law makes no sense.. does it.. what does equal justice under the law mean to you? If 30 million get special treamtent why not the rest of us??

why yes manifool,, it is about a kid who broke the rules, and about 30 million or so who also broke the rules, you want to punish the kid cause you are a bully while you reward the 30 million adults.. big brave libruls,, giving away other's hard earn money to those who YOU think deserve it.. manitool manifool.

The only people arguing for amnesty here are Gunny, RGS et al. Amnesty for those who commit theft and vandalism against Mexican-Americans.

Hypocrites and Bigots unite!!! :rofl:

if 30 million mexicans deserve amnesty for lawbreaking then hell yes, amnesty for the kid too. he didn't steal an inth of what the illegals did.

Forum List

Back