Suburban Women are Turned Off by Trump's Rhetoric

I grew up in a relatively close in suburb to a major city. It was Republican when I lived there forty years ago, but has turned solidly Democrat over the last twenty years.

I now live in a former Ex-Burb of the same metro area (after living in other places in the U.S. for company moves). My Ex-Burb is growing exponentially, and is now a full blow suburb full of homes, and businesses. This has occurred in the twenty or so years that I have owned the property.

Our former Republican representatives were all replaced during the last midterm election by First Time, Women, Democrats. All of them. That has been the trend in ALL of the suburbs and ex-burbs in this metro area. The city and all surrounding counties are Democrat majorities.

Did you ever think that maybe it's because what you 'grew up' in has become just another shithole populated by Inner City dimocrap scum escaping the ghettos THEY created??

Ever think that?

Didn't think so.

"Urban Blight" has moved to the Suburbs, Spanky.

Been going on for decades

Trump has finally ripped the mask off of our hateful, hurtful democrat politicians who intentionally rundown entire cities to consolidate their political power.

Hey look, the 3rd thread on this topic this morning!

Thank goodness you started a new thread on this vital topic!
Thought you would take a day off after that butt kicking you took yesterday....

are you drunk again? I told you those day long benders will give you hallucinations, and now you have proven me correct yet again

You must like it....:dunno:

yes, I do enjoy kicking your ass daily. Though it is like shooting fish in a bucket, no challenge at all.

Yet the dems drift into free shit for illegal aliens and abolishing ICE had buoyed Trump's polls.

We have Veterans committing suicide in VA Parking Lots because they can't get the care they need and scumbag dimocrap FILTH want to give Free shit to illegal beaners?

We have American Citizens living on the Street in shitholes like LA, Sang Frang and New Yawk Shitty because they either have a drug problem (caused by the despair of unemployment too often) or because they can't afford the cost of housing in those shitholes....

And dimocrap FILTH want to give away the store to some illegal beaners??

You vote dimocrap, you are a scumbag. End of story. Period.

I don't care what 'single issue' occupies your tiny brain. I don't care if you're more concerned about your pussy than you are the Country, or if you're more worried about the right to Marry your pet goat or if you're super-concerned about the right to murder your own baby.....

You vote dimocrap -- You are scum.

I'm talking you, your mama, your daddy, your girlfriend, your boyfriend, your neighbor, your Aunt Tilly.....

You vote dimocrap, you are scum.

Because -- NOBODY is that stupid that they believe the SHIT the dimocraps are peddling

Nobody. The only other explanation is --

You are scum

We deserve much better than Trump
You mean like Hillary?
LOL
No question Hillary would have done better than Trump

She would not be stupid enough to start a trade war in a strong economy. She would not have run a trillion dollar deficit in a strong economy
She would not have humiliated the reputation of the US around the world

are you drunk again? I told you those day long benders will give you hallucinations, and now you have proven me correct yet again

yes, I do enjoy kicking your ass daily. Though it is like shooting fish in a bucket, no challenge at all.
You haven't even come close....you always go limping into the night after a debate with me....

The loss of support from suburban women is what cost the Republicans the House in these last midterm elections. If the president can't start behaving like an adult why even bother to run for reelection?

Suburban women recoil as Trump dives into racial politics

this just goes to show women should not be allowed to vote,,,

they are all about emotion and not logic

Stay away from alcohol which feminizes men. It’s been proven than when men consume large amounts they make impulsive decisions, get emotional and lose the ability to drive.

and when women consume to much they have a tendency to throw their legs in the air and say fuck me, fuck me

You haven't even come close....you always go limping into the night after a debate with me....

so, you are still drunk.

Thought so.

I think Trump will tone down some of his tweets, but I hope not to the point it changes his direction which I think is positive.

Suburban, Soccer Mom's are easily manipulated, offended, and overly emotional. I don't think Trump got many of their votes in 2016 anyway. Suburbs, now mostly mirror the cities and are largely Democrat controlled. This is a long term problem for the Republican Party as suburbs are growing in population.

One also has to divide up the suburbs into the more urban ones, and the so called exburbs, which have a more rural tone.

Exburbs are the growth area because the suburbs have filled up mostly.

I grew up in a relatively close in suburb to a major city. It was Republican when I lived there forty years ago, but has turned solidly Democrat over the last twenty years.

I now live in a former Ex-Burb of the same metro area (after living in other places in the U.S. for company moves). My Ex-Burb is growing exponentially, and is now a full blow suburb full of homes, and businesses. This has occurred in the twenty or so years that I have owned the property.

Our former Republican representatives were all replaced during the last midterm election by First Time, Women, Democrats. All of them. That has been the trend in ALL of the suburbs and ex-burbs in this metro area. The city and all surrounding counties are Democrat majorities.

That's a bit worrying, but lets see what happens in a main election, not an off year election.

Once again another example of how the MSM biases the news and WHY the majority of Trump supporters
like me continue to point this out to those people like these suburban women!

“I just don’t like the way he talks about other people,” Evans, a 79-year-old retired data entry supervisor, said recently as she walked through a shopping mall in Brookfield, Wisconsin, days after Trump fired off a racist tweet at Democratic congresswomen.
Many professional, suburban women — a critical voting bloc in the 2020 election — recoil at the abrasive, divisive rhetoric, exposing the president to a potential wave of opposition in key battlegrounds across the country.

BUT do these "many professional, suburban women" really understand how their "emotions" are manipulated by the MSM like AP?
For example... what was the "racist tweet at Democratic congresswomen."
This is exactly the supposedly "racist" tweet:
"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done."

A) NO where did he talk about SENDING!!! He said why don't they go back... freely... no forcing..
B) Why don't they fix their places from which they came...Detroit, Somalia...etc...
C) HE asked them to come back and show us how it is done!

So where is the "RACISM" in that tweet? NO WHERE! Trump was being an honest person who was pointing out what the Bible said in Matthew 7:5.
"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. "
Women and other independent voters know what they hear from our president
Most Americans are embarrassed by how our president acts

It is his base that makes excuses and blames the media

so, you are still drunk.

Thought so.
I don't drink until the 19th hole....

Once again another example of how the MSM biases the news and WHY the majority of Trump supporters
like me continue to point this out to those people like these suburban women!

“I just don’t like the way he talks about other people,” Evans, a 79-year-old retired data entry supervisor, said recently as she walked through a shopping mall in Brookfield, Wisconsin, days after Trump fired off a racist tweet at Democratic congresswomen.
Many professional, suburban women — a critical voting bloc in the 2020 election — recoil at the abrasive, divisive rhetoric, exposing the president to a potential wave of opposition in key battlegrounds across the country.

BUT do these "many professional, suburban women" really understand how their "emotions" are manipulated by the MSM like AP?
For example... what was the "racist tweet at Democratic congresswomen."
This is exactly the supposedly "racist" tweet:
"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done."

A) NO where did he talk about SENDING!!! He said why don't they go back... freely... no forcing..
B) Why don't they fix their places from which they came...Detroit, Somalia...etc...
C) HE asked them to come back and show us how it is done!

So where is the "RACISM" in that tweet? NO WHERE! Trump was being an honest person who was pointing out what the Bible said in Matthew 7:5.
"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. "
Women and other independent voters know what they hear from our president
Most Americans are embarrassed by how our president acts

It is his base that makes excuses and blames the media
Those women won't put their lives on the line for their convictions. They are helping to bring us all down. They are a detriment to their own lifestyles. They don't deserve to be protected by men. And many men will not anymore.

The loss of support from suburban women is what cost the Republicans the House in these last midterm elections. If the president can't start behaving like an adult why even bother to run for reelection?

Hillary has a 93% chance at winning!

And in Super Bowl 51 the Falcon's had a 97% chance of wining at half time...shit happens, that does not make the odds wrong.

With the House changing there was no risk of actual change for them. Electing a far left Dem would result in actual harm for them.

With a House Election they could virtue signal with minimal risk. With the Presidency up (and the Senate) there is more on the line, and I believe they will see that.

Perhaps. If the Dems nominate a far left loon like Bernie, people might go with Trump again just to be safe, but does the GOP really want to risk that? Think of how much easier it would be to secure a reelection if he wasn't such an asshole. Plus, do you really think he could beat someone like Biden with this behavior?

Hey... I personally like many, DON"T like Trump's braggadocio, boisterous, obnoxious behavior...BUT he is getting things done! I've had bosses that I personally didn't like but THEY GOT things DONE! So too with Trump. As a consequence Trump insults people...true. He pats himself on the back. But contrary to all the previous presidents who were looking for complete approval, Trump is doing what he knows and millions of us know is best for America. Remember... millions of people like me are hesitate to tell a reporter/pollster hey we support Trump because these effete, intellectual elites that have their piety on their fingertips truly don't like Americans, America, law and order,etc.
They are just too "sophisticated" for that!
Millions of us won't tell reporters/pollsters how we truly feel because will be chastised etc...so we show our support behind the voting booth curtain!

I think Trump will tone down some of his tweets, but I hope not to the point it changes his direction which I think is positive.

Suburban, Soccer Mom's are easily manipulated, offended, and overly emotional. I don't think Trump got many of their votes in 2016 anyway. Suburbs, now mostly mirror the cities and are largely Democrat controlled. This is a long term problem for the Republican Party as suburbs are growing in population.

"Suburban, Soccer Mom's are easily manipulated, offended, and overly emotional."
Pilot1

WHAT A HORSES ASS, NOT ONLY IS HIS COMMENT MISOGYNISTIC, IT IS DEPLORABLE! THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF A TRUMP SUPPORTER.

Forum List

Back