Suburban Women are Turned Off by Trump's Rhetoric

It is my observation around DC that many women are very busy and would rather believe kind hearted intentions over cold hard facts.

Suburban women recoil as Trump dives into racial politics

Once again another example of how the MSM biases the news and WHY the majority of Trump supporters
like me continue to point this out to those people like these suburban women!

“I just don’t like the way he talks about other people,” Evans, a 79-year-old retired data entry supervisor, said recently as she walked through a shopping mall in Brookfield, Wisconsin, days after Trump fired off a racist tweet at Democratic congresswomen.
Many professional, suburban women — a critical voting bloc in the 2020 election — recoil at the abrasive, divisive rhetoric, exposing the president to a potential wave of opposition in key battlegrounds across the country.

BUT do these "many professional, suburban women" really understand how their "emotions" are manipulated by the MSM like AP?
For example... what was the "racist tweet at Democratic congresswomen."
This is exactly the supposedly "racist" tweet:
"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done."

A) NO where did he talk about SENDING!!! He said why don't they go back... freely... no forcing..
B) Why don't they fix their places from which they came...Detroit, Somalia...etc...
C) HE asked them to come back and show us how it is done!

So where is the "RACISM" in that tweet? NO WHERE! Trump was being an honest person who was pointing out what the Bible said in Matthew 7:5.
"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. "
Women and other independent voters know what they hear from our president
Most Americans are embarrassed by how our president acts

It is his base that makes excuses and blames the media

You are right! Trump does embarrass us sometimes. Remember he's a human. Not perfect like Obama...i.e. a God who told us when Obama was nominated:
“the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”
Is Barack Obama the Messiah?: "this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal ..."

And you are right... the media is to be blamed. There is NO excuse for the MSM to constantly berate law enforcement, law abiding Americans and to tear down
our country. Thank God we have Trump who like millions of us believe America is better BECAUSE of "LEGAL" immigrants... not illegal immigrants!
Remember Trump is married to a "LEGAL" immigrant so when the MSM claims "Trump anti-immigrant"... why do idiots believe that? Trump like millions like us
with relatives or who ARE "LEGAL" immigrants love America and follow the laws. But when Google shows 65,000 results for "Trump anti-immigrant" but only 525 results for "Trump anti-illegal immigrants"... you tell me where the bias of the MEDIA stands! Really ... 65,000 vs 525? To me that's solid concrete proof that
Google, the MSM, etc. are biased!

Once again another example of how the MSM biases the news and WHY the majority of Trump supporters

“I just don’t like the way he talks about other people,” Evans, a 79-year-old retired data entry supervisor, said recently as she walked through a shopping mall in Brookfield, Wisconsin, days after Trump fired off a racist tweet at Democratic congresswomen.
Many professional, suburban women — a critical voting bloc in the 2020 election — recoil at the abrasive, divisive rhetoric, exposing the president to a potential wave of opposition in key battlegrounds across the country.

BUT do these "many professional, suburban women" really understand how their "emotions" are manipulated by the MSM like AP?
"Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done."

A) NO where did he talk about SENDING!!! He said why don't they go back... freely... no forcing..
B) Why don't they fix their places from which they came...Detroit, Somalia...etc...

So where is the "RACISM" in that tweet? NO WHERE! Trump was being an honest person who was pointing out what the Bible said in Matthew 7:5.
"You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye. "
Health myths, FYI

The ridiculous posts were 3 consecutive posts by Trump, NOT just the one you posted.

upload_2019-7-30_12-8-52.png

there sure are a lot of misogynists posting on this thread.... :rolleyes:

I think it is time for a woman president, with a woman vice president with 80% of the admin and cabinet members chosen, being women!!!

Men have F-d it up for the last 200 plus years, time for us to run the show!!!

Ya'll can stay home and take care of your kids and grand kids, while we show you how its done, and done well!

:D:D:D

I think it is time for a woman president, with a woman vice president with 80% of the admin and cabinet members chosen, being women!!!

Ya'll can stay home and take care of your kids and grand kids, while we show you how its done, and done well!

Anybody who points out the actual facts is always an “ist” or an “ism”

What actual facts were pointed out?

Looks like a bunch of dick hurt, grumpy old men to me.... :dunno:

:p

We deserve much better than Trump
You mean like Hillary?
LOL
No question Hillary would have done better than Trump

She would not be stupid enough to start a trade war in a strong economy. She would not have run a trillion dollar deficit in a strong economy
She would not have humiliated the reputation of the US around the world

Did you just land here from another planet or did you just slither out from under a rock because you're absolutely clueless as to how much damage that evil, selfish bitch wrought on this nation.

What actual facts were pointed out?

Looks like a bunch of dick hurt, grumpy old men to me.... :dunno:

:p
I doubt you ever hurt a dick or would know what one is.

We deserve much better than Trump
You mean like Hillary?
LOL
No question Hillary would have done better than Trump

She would not be stupid enough to start a trade war in a strong economy. She would not have run a trillion dollar deficit in a strong economy
She would not have humiliated the reputation of the US around the world

Did you just land here from another planet or did you just slither out from under a rock because you're absolutely clueless as to how much damage that evil, selfish bitch wrought on this nation.
Tell us the damage you claim to have happened that she wrought on this nation?

The loss of support from suburban women is what cost the Republicans the House in these last midterm elections. If the president can't start behaving like an adult why even bother to run for reelection?

Strange, we're suburban and the women I know speak nothing like this.

Of course it's the AP....just saying. Wonder how many they went through before finding "36"?

Hint: That's why polls are worthless

I think Trump will tone down some of his tweets, but I hope not to the point it changes his direction which I think is positive.

Suburban, Soccer Mom's are easily manipulated, offended, and overly emotional. I don't think Trump got many of their votes in 2016 anyway. Suburbs, now mostly mirror the cities and are largely Democrat controlled. This is a long term problem for the Republican Party as suburbs are growing in population.

I can see why you support Trump. That is a sexist statement. Women have more compassion than men and are not as easily conned by a man like Trump.

In Pennsylvania, Trump won the suburban vote 52-44. In 2016, the suburbs made up 53% of the turnout. In 2018, suburban voters made up 57% of voters and went 57-43 for Democrats in 2018.

I think Trump will tone down some of his tweets, but I hope not to the point it changes his direction which I think is positive.

Suburban, Soccer Mom's are easily manipulated, offended, and overly emotional. I don't think Trump got many of their votes in 2016 anyway. Suburbs, now mostly mirror the cities and are largely Democrat controlled. This is a long term problem for the Republican Party as suburbs are growing in population.

One also has to divide up the suburbs into the more urban ones, and the so called exburbs, which have a more rural tone.

Exburbs are the growth area because the suburbs have filled up mostly.

Exurbs have many of the same well educated voters that the suburbs have. The Republican share of the vote dropped in the exurbs as well because of the .GOP's problem with those voters.

Midterm Results Show Erosion in Communities Crucial to Trump, GOP - American Communities Project

Health myths, FYI

The ridiculous posts were 3 consecutive posts by Trump, NOT just the one you posted.

View attachment 271956

I didn't post the other two because the ONLY tweet that people other than you attacked Trump on as "racist" was what I showed.
And it wasn't because he told them to go remove the plank from their eye first before they attacked the homeland security ..."feces".. "drinking from toilets" all lies.
What he wanted them to do is take care of their neighborhoods first before attacking our homeland security efforts!

The loss of support from suburban women is what cost the Republicans the House in these last midterm elections. If the president can't start behaving like an adult why even bother to run for reelection?

this just goes to show women should not be allowed to vote,,,

they are all about emotion and not logic

It shows why women should be allowed to vote. They are not taken in by conmen. Trump is a conman extraordinaire. It sows why men should not be allowed to vote especially uneducated men. Trump is lying to them and they are stupid enough to believe it.

Perhaps. If the Dems nominate a far left loon like Bernie, people might go with Trump again just to be safe, but does the GOP really want to risk that? Think of how much easier it would be to secure a reelection if he wasn't such an asshole. Plus, do you really think he could beat someone like Biden with this behavior?

I'm trying to imagine YOU calling somebody else an asshole. You claim you're not in either party and are a "realist" yet it's clear you've forgotten how Trump came to power.....by calling scum leftists what they are....scum. Some piece of fluff you've found from AP, a leftist cabal you know nothing about, is invented trash....Women often run the family finances and know who's policies are putting butter on their bread. They're going to abandon Trump because they didn't show up for the midterms? Stick to moving threads around at random...you don't know a damn thing about the voting public.

this just goes to show women should not be allowed to vote,,,

they are all about emotion and not logic

It shows why women should be allowed to vote. They are not taken in by conmen. Trump is a conman extraordinaire. It sows why men should not be allowed to vote especially uneducated men. Trump is lying to them and they are stupid enough to believe it.

ONLY REPUBLICANS VOTED FOR HIM,,,SO DONT PUT THAT EVIL ON THE REST OF US

Aww, look at AP trying to influence the election. How'd that work out for them last time?

Shoot the messenger. The fact is that Democrats have done better than Clinton did among female voters in every election since Trump took office. I guess you haven't noticed that Democrats took over the House thanks to female voters.

One also has to divide up the suburbs into the more urban ones, and the so called exburbs, which have a more rural tone.

Exburbs are the growth area because the suburbs have filled up mostly.

Exurbs have many of the same well educated voters that the suburbs have. The Republican share of the vote dropped in the exurbs as well because of the .GOP's problem with those voters.

Midterm Results Show Erosion in Communities Crucial to Trump, GOP - American Communities Project

You confuse educated with intelligent, like most progressives do.

Forum List

Back