"Such a nasty woman!"

Have four truer words ever been uttered?

I think nothing displays Trump contempt for women better than that remark last night.

And of course his thin skin.

He didn't like that she was reminding Americans that he was not paying taxes- so he calls her a 'nasty woman'- I guess he thought 'bitch' would have been politically incorrect.

She's not paying taxes, either. She's used both the same loophole he has and her foundation laundry to avoid paying a fair share of taxes on her income.

OH MY GOSH... Gallant? I'd suggest you stay away from those lying propaganda media sites if I were you! :eek:

WHERE do you get this crud?

The Clintons paid nearly 35% in federal income taxes and another 9% in state income taxes a year, for the past 10 years....

No they stole money and pretended to pay taxes with it.

I think nothing displays Trump contempt for women better than that remark last night.

He didn't like that she was reminding Americans that he was not paying taxes- so he calls her a 'nasty woman'- I guess he thought 'bitch' would have been politically incorrect.

She's not paying taxes, either. She's used both the same loophole he has and her foundation laundry to avoid paying a fair share of taxes on her income.

OH MY GOSH... Gallant? I'd suggest you stay away from those lying propaganda media sites if I were you! :eek:

The Clintons paid nearly 35% in federal income taxes and another 9% in state income taxes a year, for the past 10 years....

LOL- you lying Trumpsters.

The Clinton's paid their taxes and showed Americans that they did.

Trump- is hiding what he has earned and what he has paid- so Americans don't know how much money he has stolen- and whether he has ever paid any income taxes.

LIES LIES AND LIES

stay away from those right wing propaganda sites filling your head with such brain washed nonsense...!!! :eek:

How did they amass a fortune of over 250 million dollars working in the public sector? Just wonderin?
I don't know if they have $250 million, but regardless...
like everyone else, working.... yes, giving speeches is working...famous people get paid to Speak...Reagan, Bush, Cheney, Powell, Rice, Gates, Buffet, Fiorina.... etc.

Donald Trump is the highest paid speaker.

How do you know?

He won't release his taxes

Not only is the filthy batch nasty but she is corrupt, dishonest and incompetent.

She is probably the only asshole in America that has the potential to be a worse President than this Hussein Obama jackass.

You can bet your bottom dollar Jimmy Carter will vote for her. Obama has replaced Carter as the worst President and to his delight now Carter has a chance to be pushed out of second place to third place.

Not only is the filthy batch nasty but she is corrupt, dishonest and incompetent.

She is probably the only asshole in America that has the potential to be a worse President than this Hussein Obama jackass.

You can bet your bottom dollar Jimmy Carter will vote for her. Obama has replaced Carter as the worst President and to his delight now Carter has a chance to be pushed out of second place to third place.
Yea...funny how Democratic President always seem to make your list of "the worst"

To me, that shows they are doing what they were elected to do. If conservatives start celebrating what they do....something is seriously wrong

LIES LIES AND LIES

stay away from those right wing propaganda sites filling your head with such brain washed nonsense...!!! :eek:

:crybaby:

Not only is the filthy batch nasty but she is corrupt, dishonest and incompetent..

Ah Right Wing Nut jobs- and their disgust with women.

Who has been nastier in this campaign? Donald Trump.

Trump is corrupt, dishonest and incompetant- so of course you prefer him.

HOW is she busted? Was her complaint about him discredited? Was there something your team found to discredit her story?

Where she works, does not matter...why do you believe it does?

Agenda, please look up the definition......... :thup:
The Access Hollywood tape was bad enough...
I don't see the logic in bringing more women in to complain, there are already enough, and too many just makes it a big blur...so I do not believe any one of them was coerced by Clinton or anyone in a campaign to come forward....these women have chosen to do so on their own, and they keep coming out of the wood work...

some could be fakers, but certainly most, are real.... there is nothing to gain for most of them, and a heck of a lot of grief for them and their families, and maybe even death threats from trumpsters, by coming forward.

LOL- you lying Trumpsters.

The Clinton's paid their taxes and showed Americans that they did.

Trump- is hiding what he has earned and what he has paid- so Americans don't know how much money he has stolen- and whether he has ever paid any income taxes.

Taking millions from citibank and others (who don't pay taxes) as a 'bribe and paying taxes on it is supposed to be impressive?

Actually, she was trying to pretend that Donal Trump would skip out on paying Medicare or whatever it was when he has done no such thing. He was right to call her a nasty woman. And he is right that Hillary allows the Trumpsters of the world to pay less or none in taxes and then tries to pretend she isn't the one doing it b/c she's being paid of.

Poor Trump

Getting his keister kicked by a nasty woman in a pantsuit

Forum List

Back