"Such a nasty woman!"

Have four truer words ever been uttered?

I think nothing displays Trump contempt for women better than that remark last night.

And of course his thin skin.

He didn't like that she was reminding Americans that he was not paying taxes- so he calls her a 'nasty woman'- I guess he thought 'bitch' would have been politically incorrect.

She's not paying taxes, either. She's used both the same loophole he has and her foundation laundry to avoid paying a fair share of taxes on her income.

Only nasty person is trump . We've all heard how he talks off camera !

I think nothing displays Trump contempt for women better than that remark last night.

He didn't like that she was reminding Americans that he was not paying taxes- so he calls her a 'nasty woman'- I guess he thought 'bitch' would have been politically incorrect.

She's not paying taxes, either. She's used both the same loophole he has and her foundation laundry to avoid paying a fair share of taxes on her income.

OH MY GOSH... Gallant? I'd suggest you stay away from those lying propaganda media sites if I were you! :eek:

WHERE do you get this crud?

The Clintons paid nearly 35% in federal income taxes and another 9% in state income taxes a year, for the past 10 years....

Her comment that elicited his response was absolutely in-called-for and superfluous. He's right in this instance, he comment colors her as a nasty person, woman, or not. What a Be-atch!
Hillary...Trump will find a way to not pay taxes

Trump: My feelings are hurt, what a nasty woman

What a pussy Trump is

Actually, if you bothered to look

Hillary released her tax returns for the last 30 years. She pays millions a year in taxes......Trump pays nothing

Fucking Freeloader Donny

OH MY GOSH... Gallant? I'd suggest you stay away from those lying propaganda media sites if I were you! :eek:

The Clintons paid nearly 35% in federal income taxes and another 9% in state income taxes a year, for the past 10 years....

How did they amass a fortune of over 250 million dollars working in the public sector? Just wonderin?

How did they amass a fortune of over 250 million dollars working in the public sector? Just wonderin?
I don't know if they have $250 million, but regardless...
like everyone else, working.... yes, giving speeches is working...famous people get paid to Speak...Reagan, Bush, Cheney, Powell, Rice, Gates, Buffet, Fiorina.... etc.

like everyone else, working.... yes, giving speeches is working...famous people get paid to Speak...Reagan, Bush, Cheney, Powell, Rice, Gates, Buffet, Fiorina.... etc.

Wait till you see what the Obamas get

They are Rock Stars

Why are you lying? We know exactly how much Hillary Clinton has paid in taxes because she has released her tax returns.
Hillary Clinton's 2015 tax return shows $10.6 million in income, 31% rate -- and puts pressure on Donald Trump
The Clintons pulled in $10.6 million in 2015, much less than the nearly $28 million they made the year before.

Their tax return showed that they paid $3.24 million in federal income taxes.

That means their effective tax rate -- a measure of their income tax burden -- was 30.6% based on their adjusted gross income. That's on par with their 32% effective rate in 2014.

Of course Donald Trump is hiding his tax returns from Americans. And when Hillary Clinton reminded Americans of that- Donald Trump did what he always does when challenged by a strong woman- he called her names- 'nasty woman'- just a long line of names Trump has called women he feels threatened by.

Donald Trump is the highest paid speaker.

Her comment that elicited his response was absolutely in-called-for and superfluous. He's right in this instance, he comment colors her as a nasty person, woman, or not. What a Be-atch!

"her comment'? What did she call Trump 'crooked'- hmmmm no that would be what Trump calls Clinton. Did he say she should be in jail? No- again that would be what Trump said about Clinton.

What did Hillary Clinton say? That Trump's taxes would go up assuming that he couldn't figure out how to get out of paying the taxes.

You think that is 'nasty'?

Compare that to Donald Trump calling a woman a 'pig'? Or mocking a reporter for his disability? Or attacking a judge because his parents were born in Mexico? Or when he attacked John McCain's war record?

Or compare that to Donald Trump attacking Hillary Clinton for using a bathroom- now that is nasty.

What did Hillary Clinton say? That Trump's taxes would go up assuming that he couldn't figure out how to get out of paying the taxes.

You think that is 'nasty'?
When she first accused him of not paying taxes he said it was because he was smart. She was obviously paying Trump a compliment.

Forum List

Back