Sunni man ADMITS the goal of Islam is to take over non Islamic Countries

You just described Beirut!

Never been, but I heard the night life there is amazing.

It was...not so sure how it is now.

I wasn't there in the days of legend, when it was one of the great jazz cities in the world. People say it was like Havana...decadent, beautiful and very, very secretive.

Before or after the terrorist attacks on US and French military personnel that you consider "fairly legitimate self-defense"?

1.5 billion muslims and growing is hardly an indication of failure; in fact, it shows that Islam's teachings are both timely and of great benefit to all mankind. :cool:
An exploding (well... maybe "exploding" is not the best term to use in connection with moslems), uncontrolled birth rate is only an indication of an inability to understand the concept of responsibility for birth control. I don't see legions of education-loathing people with limited (and none) job skills as a net positive for the planet.

1.5 billion muslims and growing is hardly an indication of failure; in fact, it shows that Islam's teachings are both timely and of great benefit to all mankind. :cool:
An exploding (well... maybe "exploding" is not the best term to use in connection with moslems), uncontrolled birth rate is only an indication of an inability to understand the concept of responsibility for birth control. I don't see legions of education-loathing people with limited (and none) job skills as a net positive for the planet.
We are absolutely fine with having high birth rates and large families. Because it increases our demographics; especially in non muslim countries.

But rest assured, we do support, and highly encourage birth control for all non muslim people. :cool:

Last edited:
Sharia will never be imposed in this country. That's one reason we have the 2nd Amendment: to insure that your ilk doesn't get your way.
Actually, the 2nd Amendment was added in case the government became oppressive against its citizens.

And not for idiots like you to take up arms against their fellow citizens. :cuckoo:

Sharia will never be imposed in this country. That's one reason we have the 2nd Amendment: to insure that your ilk doesn't get your way.

It will never be imposed, but it will be available.

And you won't even notice.

What is "available" supposed to mean? Either laws are imposed, or they aren't laws.

You don't seem to get the concept of "law."

Just as Christians talk about spreading the Gospel all over the world.

We want to spread Islam all over the world.

So what's the problem??
the problem is that there is not an Islamic ruled country on earth where Christians and Jews are not persecuted !!!

Last edited:

What is "available" supposed to mean? Either laws are imposed, or they aren't laws.

You don't seem to get the concept of Sharia law as it currently operates in Britain - where it is available.

Why not go and check, and then get back to us if you are still confused?

So what's the problem??
the problem is that there is not an Islamic ruled country on earth where Christians and Jews are not persecuted !!![/QUOTE]

I can think of at least six off the top of my head....but I doubt you care about facts.

Actually, the 2nd Amendment was added in case the government became oppressive against its citizens.

And not for idiots like you to take up arms against their fellow citizens. :cuckoo:

I will try to get you an exemption so you can continue your life style.

If he needs any sort of exemption for his lifestyle, my money is on the government being oppressive. I have no problems with Muslims, but Sharia Law is oppressive. Sorry.

I will try to get you an exemption so you can continue your life style.

If he needs any sort of exemption for his lifestyle, my money is on the government being oppressive. I have no problems with Muslims, but Sharia Law is oppressive. Sorry.
without Muslims there would be no Sharia law !!

You don't seem to get the concept of Sharia law as it currently operates in Britain - where it is available.

Why not go and check, and then get back to us if you are still confused?

Typical of you to simply repeat the same lies over and over again. Sharia law has absolutely no legal standing in the UK.

Forum List

Back