Support for Impeachment rises 7 points

Trump first tried to bury the transcript of the phone call in a system used for classified information instead of the usual system. That's a cover up, period.

The transcript plainly shows Dipshit Donald colluding with a foreign power to help him defeat a political opponent.
Huh? Where?
Instead of parroting what your propagandists tell you to parrot, trying reading the transcript for yourself. It's right there in plain English.

Let me know if there are words too big for you to understand.

It's written in the wrong language for him.

View attachment 281467
I've got 88,000+ pieces of evidence that says otherwise.
Oh good post one .. lol OPPS
" OPPS?" You are either actually retarded or Russian. Which is it?

We have lot's of people on here that are not Americans, Dragonlady for one and then she accuses others of being Russian operatives. She is okay to influence our elections however others are not. There is Tommy Tainant, he is not an American and he criticizes us all the time.

Are we only to worry about Russians and not those from other countries or is it because certain foreigners agree with our view, so they are okay.

When you have evidence of the governments of other countries trying to influence our elections I'll be skeptical of people from those countries too.
Get that evidence out now before it’s to late lol

Sorry, Trump's favorite pollster now has him at -2.

Trump Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports®

Shapiro is wrong

1. There is no direct, word for word transcript, and even what we have is not complete.

2. Trump's lawyers pulled the not-classified conversation between Trump and Ukranian president out of the regular system and into Intelligence vault used for highly classified conversations.

That is cover up, just like the fact that administration tried to prevent Congress from getting the whistleblower complaint.
The transcript wasn’t compiled by Trump or his team it was compiled by a dozen people then listened in on the conversation .. had nothing to do with trump. The conversation was moved to stop leaking

How would you know where that transcript came from or how exact it is? Just by administration's word?

I got news for you, it ain't worth much.

Besides, if thats the entirety of it, then they should have no problem releasing the actual audio.
Wow they have audio? How come schiff hasn’t asked for it?

All the Incels are going to go *ahem* half-mast. Tulsi Gabbard just came out in favor of impeachment. Poor Bear.

Yea, here's an ass that makes fun of 16 year olds with autism and aspergers syndrome. I knew you were a low life I just didn't figure this low.
WTF. I figured mud was just grumpy most of the time but that was just mean as hell. SMH.
No....I'm just not a gullible fuck like some people are.

I've got 88,000+ pieces of evidence that says otherwise.

I've always believed that person is a russian.

Trump first tried to bury the transcript of the phone call in a system used for classified information instead of the usual system. That's a cover up, period.

The transcript plainly shows Dipshit Donald colluding with a foreign power to help him defeat a political opponent.
Huh? Where?
Instead of parroting what your propagandists tell you to parrot, trying reading the transcript for yourself. It's right there in plain English.

Let me know if there are words too big for you to understand.
I did where is it!!???? Please post a pic of the exact words that show a crime!? Please help almost all Americans see it

View attachment 281467

We have lot's of people on here that are not Americans, Dragonlady for one and then she accuses others of being Russian operatives. She is okay to influence our elections however others are not. There is Tommy Tainant, he is not an American and he criticizes us all the time.

Are we only to worry about Russians and not those from other countries or is it because certain foreigners agree with our view, so they are okay.

When you have evidence of the governments of other countries trying to influence our elections I'll be skeptical of people from those countries too.

Cool story ,, now you believe ramussen? Haha

View attachment 281467

Nope, I think Rasmussen is a joke, I just wouldn't want you to put out old information and pass it off as new.

View attachment 281467

Nope, I think Rasmussen is a joke, I just wouldn't want you to put out old information and pass it off as new.
Don’t worry I’m more like 80% support

This is ridiculous.
You have the transcripts. You have Ukraine saying the whistleblower isnt correct.
You dumbfucks started this shit before even reading the transcripts.
Pencil neck the liar is distorting transcripts in house hearings.
You got Democrats doing the SAME THING.
You people are pathetic. So dishonest and disingenuous its disgusting.

Damn TN, you seem extremely upset by the circumstances surround this imbroglio.:(

Personally I think you should file a protest with the Federal I Call Bullshit Commission, they'll straight all this out post haste.
Truth hurts retarded libs. When a retarded lib hears the truth they wet themselves.

View attachment 281467

Yeah, that makes a ton of sense.

All the Incels are going to go *ahem* half-mast. Tulsi Gabbard just came out in favor of impeachment. Poor Bear.
Only chance democrats had to win just blew it haha

It's weird that you think growing support for impeachment from places that have rejected it in the past is good news.
Get ready to cry again lol I feel bad for you haha

Cry about what? I'm not nearly as emotional as you.

Now they’re attacking Bill Clinton. Saying without saying that Clinton’s blowjob was threatening national security.

And they’re talking about Clinton attacking women. They’re talking about Clinton attacking women when Trump has the history that he has.

And they’re saying there’s no proof Trump did anything wrong when it comes to attacking women. Except for a couple of dozen women. And trumps own words. Not any evidence at all.

Biden needs to be investigated. Him and Kerry have been illegal stuff with Ukraine for over nine years. Trump called them out for it. It's no wonder libs are screaming.

Well you'd get tired of Teddy Roosevelt real quick. .

Er..umm.. apparently nobody stopped by the Asylum and delivered the memo to you; Teddy Roosevelt is dead and isn't coming back.

President Trump is arguably the most transparent and honest president we have ever had.

WHOA! that level of brainwashing and reality distortion is usually reserved for Scientologists... :eek:
Again, truth hurts.

View attachment 281467 Get that evidence out now before it’s to late lol

Yeah, that makes a ton of sense.
It does he’s the greatest president we’ve ever had

Only chance democrats had to win just blew it haha

It's weird that you think growing support for impeachment from places that have rejected it in the past is good news.
Get ready to cry again lol I feel bad for you haha

Cry about what? I'm not nearly as emotional as you.
Well video your self when he wins in 2020 lol save your tears

Forum List

Back