4 lowest unemployment for blacks
5, lowest unemployment for Latinos
6, lowest unemployment for Asians
7, we aren’t at war
8, North Korea isn’t launching The missiles they were left watching before
9, Iran is collapsing
10, stock market is the best ever

Ok I lied it’s 100% approval

So, you said you personally approved of Trump by 80% after posting a Rasmussen poll of the public. You don't make much sense.
I changed to 100% let’s say you

I say you don't make much sense. You're dividing your own support over Trump like you have multiple personalities.

Well you'd get tired of Teddy Roosevelt real quick. .

Er..umm.. apparently nobody stopped by the Asylum and delivered the memo to you; Teddy Roosevelt is dead and isn't coming back.

President Trump is arguably the most transparent and honest president we have ever had.

WHOA! that level of brainwashing and reality distortion is usually reserved for Scientologists... :eek:
Again, truth hurts.

Why did they hide the phone call then? What's up with all the ellipsis in the memo about the call? Tax Returns? Whose paying Giuliani to fly to the Ukraine?
No phone call was hidden. You got the transcript.

Now, anything about National Security you would not get, and since Schiff had a Spy in The White House who was leaking classified information, any time a discussion with a foreign head of state moves towards National Security Issues, it has to be moved to a more secured channel.

Nope, we don't have the transcript, only a memo detailing parts of the call, not the entire thing. The Trump administration tried to hide the call onto a server reserved for top secret information.

No evidence Schiff has a spy, that's just a weird claim.

Are you claiming the phone call with the Ukrainian president was leaked? Why are you contradicting yourself when you just said or implied the White House sent out the transcript.

You guys are tying yourselves up in knots over this.
You cry too much...

It does he’s the greatest president we’ve ever had

Don't worry I'm more like 80% support

Nope, doesn't make sense.
What do you disagree with him with?
Let’s go down the list
1 more money for everyone
2, higher wages
3, best economy
7, we aren’t at war
9, Iran is collapsing

So, you said you personally approved of Trump by 80% after posting a Rasmussen poll of the public. You don't make much sense.

I say you don't make much sense. You're dividing your own support over Trump like you have multiple personalities.
Nice deflecting.. why? It’s easy to answer what do you disagree with on that list?

Nope, doesn't make sense.
Let’s go down the list
2, higher wages
3, best economy
7, we aren’t at war
9, Iran is collapsing

Nice deflecting.. why? It’s easy to answer what do you disagree with on that list?

i'm not deflecting from your psychosis.

Let’s go down the list
2, higher wages
3, best economy
7, we aren’t at war
9, Iran is collapsing

Chicken shit lol

Chicken shit lol

Nope, I was asking you to clarify how only 80% of you supports Trump and then you went off the wagon again.

Chicken shit lol

Nope, I was asking you to clarify how only 80% of you supports Trump and then you went off the wagon again.
80% is the population lol hahah

Chicken shit lol

That's not what you said. You should really go back and read your post.

Chicken shit lol

Rasmussen retard it’s a poll .. it’s ok you vote democrat

Chicken shit lol

This was your post:

You sound like a nut.

Chicken shit lol

This was your post:

You sound like a nut.
Typo,, figured you had a high iq to follow the logic lol
Nope haha

This was your post:

You sound like a nut.
Nope haha

I gave you several opportunities to clarify.

How do you make a type from it's to I'm? You even capitalized it.

This was your post:

You sound like a nut.
Nope haha

I gave you no opportunity to comprehend

This was your post:

You sound like a nut.
Nope haha

I don't take anything you say for granted, you say a little of stupid shit so this was just par for the course.

This was your post:

You sound like a nut.
Nope haha

I don't take anything you say for granted, you say a little of stupid shit so this was just par for the course.
You offer no substance just filer-buster with your elite fake intelligence, I speak in substance and offer you to compete, you fail.. you are a left wing loser. Come with something next time, I have faith in you unlike all others. Ha

This was your post:

You sound like a nut.
Nope haha

You offer no substance just filer-buster with your elite fake intelligence, I speak in substance and offer you to compete, you fail.. you are a left wing loser. Come with something next time, I have faith in you unlike all others. Ha

You posted an old poll from a shitty pollster, how is that substance? I merely showed Rasmussen's latest poll which once again has Trump underwater.

Nope haha

You posted an old poll from a shitty pollster, how is that substance? I merely showed Rasmussen's latest poll which once again has Trump underwater.
It was a few days ago.. go away rookie Bring some substance

It was a few days ago.. go away rookie Bring some substance

In case you missed it a lot has happened in the past few days. For one a 5 point drop in the Rasmussen poll for Trump. You idiot, you got caught congratulating the president for a shitty out of date poll that now shows something quite different.

Rookie? :21:

Forum List

Back