Supporting Kurdish independence

Turkey can and will not allow an independent Kurdish state anywhere, whether controlled by the PKK or not. Obviously, the establishment of an independent state will encourage a very large segment of the Kurdish population in the eastern part of Turkey to merge.

Just some more facts: The only reason you even gained a state was due to your christianity, so don't start to think your an epic warrior.
Now We would also have gained our state, had it not been for Ataturk stabbing us in the back. And since then we have faced so much cruelty, but yet remained (unlike you and your nation)

Armenians, being educated and Christian with western and Slavic allies, were able to form a country and assimilate into the West. Where will the remnants of the Kurdish population go after Turkey's second "Final Solution"? They are very similar to gypsies (Roma) in that they are traditionally nomadic, cannot be assimilated, unwanted and are destined to be second class citizens where they are now and wherever they might find refuge.

We are a third part of the population, and if we fight back, then all of Turkey would go down in a civil war.
That's a wonderful idea. I am a new supporter of the PKK!:clap2::clap2:

Just make sure that literally all of Turkey goes down. The world would little miss the presence of Turks and Kurds.

Dude, i said the state will go down, not every single person living there.

Armenians, being educated and Christian with western and Slavic allies, were able to form a country and assimilate into the West. Where will the remnants of the Kurdish population go after Turkey's second "Final Solution"? They are very similar to gypsies (Roma) in that they are traditionally nomadic, cannot be assimilated, unwanted and are destined to be second class citizens where they are now and wherever they might find refuge.

We are a third part of the population, and if we fight back, then all of Turkey would go down in a civil war.

Just make sure that literally all of Turkey goes down. The world would little miss the presence of Turks and Kurds.
Hey, we're on the same side now! I really do hope you try your independence thingy. It is true that Armenia, unlike Kurdistan, now has a state in large part to their Christianity. It is also true, however, that the only reason Turks and Kurds slaughtered Armenians was exactly because they were Christians.

That aside, neither the West nor the Arab world has much use for either of you (Turks and Kurds). Go at it and ignore the protests of human rights groups about the atrocities you will invariably inflict on each other. Put on your bootleg Nikes and grab your AK-47 and magic carpets and "Just Do It!"

Are you a fucking idiot?

All my posts in this thread support Türkiye's sovereign border as it is today.

All of my posts support the Kurds having their own country, but not carved out of Türkiye.

All of my posts have condemned the PKK terrorist organization.

So what the fuck are you talking about?

it doesnt work that way my friend bcoz persians say the same thing while they too like turkey are occupying big chunk of land with the majority still as kurds to themselves something given to them that does not belong to them.

turkey will be split sooner or later, it is the only solution to stop bloodshed.

Why isn't there as big a push east into Iran as there is west into Türkiye?

Hey, we're on the same side now! I really do hope you try your independence thingy. It is true that Armenia, unlike Kurdistan, now has a state in large part to their Christianity. It is also true, however, that the only reason Turks and Kurds slaughtered Armenians was exactly because they were Christians.

That aside, neither the West nor the Arab world has much use for either of you (Turks and Kurds). Go at it and ignore the protests of human rights groups about the atrocities you will invariably inflict on each other. Put on your bootleg Nikes and grab your AK-47 and magic carpets and "Just Do It!"

Are you talking to yourself?

What is your big deal with kurds? We try to be friendly with everyone, but when you come here and insult us and Kurdistan, then you should'nt expect to get kind responds.

Last edited:
Are you a fucking idiot?

All my posts in this thread support Türkiye's sovereign border as it is today.

All of my posts support the Kurds having their own country, but not carved out of Türkiye.

All of my posts have condemned the PKK terrorist organization.

So what the fuck are you talking about?

it doesnt work that way my friend bcoz persians say the same thing while they too like turkey are occupying big chunk of land with the majority still as kurds to themselves something given to them that does not belong to them.

turkey will be split sooner or later, it is the only solution to stop bloodshed.

Because turks have occupied most of our land. You can't just say that things like this are unfair, turks took the land, and with that most of the population.

Because turks have occupied most of our land. You can't just say that things like this are unfair, turks took the land, and with that most of the population.
I think the reason is that Türkiye is a democracy, aligned with the West. You know that Iran would brutally crack down on any attempt to land grab. You also know that Türkiye would face harsh international pressure if they did the same. So you are going with the easier way to grab another country's land.

I think the reason is that Türkiye is a democracy, aligned with the West. You know that Iran would brutally crack down on any attempt to land grab. You also know that Türkiye would face harsh international pressure if they did the same. So you are going with the easier way to grab another country's land.

What the hell are you talking about! The turkish occupied part have always had a much higher population than the iranian occupied part. So it's only realistic, that the turkish part is larger. And we are fighting for all of our homeland, not just one part.

Last edited:

What the hell are you talking about! The turkish occupied part have always had a much higher population than the iranian occupied part. So it's only realistic, that the turkish part is larger. And we are fighting for all of our homeland, not just one part.
Good going guys. Step it up!

Fortunately, Bush's actions have now allowed Türkiye to just use the term 'enemy combatants' to describe anyone who is undermining Türkiye's national security, and deal with them as harshly as they wish.

What's wrong, can't handle to face the truth?:lol:
I wish you guys would quit pussy footing around like a bunch of fags. How the hell are you going to get Kurdish independence or even ethnically cleanse Turkey being a bunch of wimps?!

Ethnically cleanse? Kurds ethically cleansing Turks? Omg it's like arguing with idiots it's such a waste of time when all you have to do is google it and they will give you all the information you need.

Ethnically cleanse? Kurds ethically cleansing Turks? Omg it's like arguing with idiots it's such a waste of time when all you have to do is google it and they will give you all the information you need.
Who the hell said anything about ethnic cleansing of Turks?! The Turks have the power and experience. My money is on them, but there is still a good chance they will obliterate each other. One can only hope. Anyway, it is indeed a waste of time arguing with idiots, I'll give you that much.

Sorry for the interruption of idiots, you Turks and Kurds go back at it - but not so whoosy-like as before.

Fortunately, Bush's actions have now allowed Türkiye to just use the term 'enemy combatants' to describe anyone who is undermining Türkiye's national security, and deal with them as harshly as they wish.

I wish you guys would quit pussy footing around like a bunch of fags. How the hell are you going to get Kurdish independence or even ethnically cleanse Turkey being a bunch of wimps?!

We are not seeking to ethnic cleanse the turkish population, lol, where do you get your information? We just want our own land, the land that belongs to us through our ancestors.
Now how are we pussy's? we are not the ones that got pushed out of Anatolia:)

Who the hell said anything about ethnic cleansing of Turks?! The Turks have the power and experience. My money is on them, but there is still a good chance they will obliterate each other. One can only hope. Anyway, it is indeed a waste of time arguing with idiots, I'll give you that much.

Sorry for the interruption of idiots, you Turks and Kurds go back at it - but not so whoosy-like as before.

You and i have different views on what power is. Your saying it comes through money, but if you think, tanks and jet fighters can put up with a large opressed nation, then feel free to walk blindly.

We are not seeking to ethnic cleanse the turkish population, lol, where do you get your information? We just want our own land, the land that belongs to us through our ancestors.
Looking at your map, there are very high populations of ethnic Turks, if not majority populations in most despite your ridiculous claims. How then, do you expect Turkey, or indeed the world to accept that those lands fall under Kurdish rule?

Don't be an asshole. Kurdish independence is never going to happen in my or your lifetime. It's a pipe dream.

Looking at your map, there are very high populations of ethnic Turks, if not majority populations in most despite your ridiculous claims. How then, do you expect Turkey, or indeed the world to accept that those lands fall under Kurdish rule?

Don't be an asshole. Kurdish independence is never going to happen in my or your lifetime. It's a pipe dream.

I never said my map is accurate, but most of those areas are kurdish majority, while some of them are lost due to kurdish immigration to western Turkey.
Your saying Kurdistan is an impossible dream, but why should i take words from an armenian? You could'nt be more harmless.

Last edited:
CheeseKurds can have parts of Iraq and Syria, but Iran? Gimme a fucking break, what are you going to do? Charge them on sheepback?

Forum List

Back