Supporting Kurdish independence

Does Mexico have a country? Yes Does Egypt have its own country? Yes. Are you the biggest idiot when it on this website? Yes. What's the common denominator? You need to check your self into a mental institute for giving really bad arguments. You make ima's arguments look good and all he says is cheesekurds.

Hey dumbass - read more than the end of a thread.

I said way back here that I support a fully independent Kurdistan.

If you don't support our right to be free on our ancestral land, then you are anti kurd.
Is Texas part of Mexican ancestral land? Yes.

Is Libya part of Egyptian ancestral land? Yes.

Is Bangladesh and Pakistan part of Indian ancestral land? Yes.

Q: What's the common denominator?
A: Tough shit

Is Texas majority mexican? No!

Libya and Egypt are both arab countries, so who cares!

Bangladesh and Pakistan does'nt have majority indian population.

Come again bro;)

97% - Proportion of the population of Starr County, Texas, that was Hispanic as of 2009, which led the nation. All of the top 10 counties in this category were in Texas.

50 - Number of the nation's 3,143 counties that were majority-Hispanic.

Hispanic Americans: Census Facts — Infoplease.com

Should Starr County be returned to Mexico?

Is Texas part of Mexican ancestral land? Yes.

Is Libya part of Egyptian ancestral land? Yes.

Is Bangladesh and Pakistan part of Indian ancestral land? Yes.

Q: What's the common denominator?
A: Tough shit

Is Texas majority mexican? No!

Libya and Egypt are both arab countries, so who cares!

Bangladesh and Pakistan does'nt have majority indian population.

Come again bro;)

97% - Proportion of the population of Starr County, Texas, that was Hispanic as of 2009, which led the nation. All of the top 10 counties in this category were in Texas.

50 - Number of the nation's 3,143 counties that were majority-Hispanic.

Hispanic Americans: Census Facts — Infoplease.com

Should Starr County be returned to Mexico?

Why? Because some mexicans decided to move there for job opportunities? We kurds have been living on our lands for 12 millenium years (already mentioned) And we still live live there.

Does Mexico have a country? Yes Does Egypt have its own country? Yes. Are you the biggest idiot when it on this website? Yes. What's the common denominator? You need to check your self into a mental institute for giving really bad arguments. You make ima's arguments look good and all he says is cheesekurds.

The turkish occupied parts also belongs to our ancestral land, and over half of our population lives there. So Kurdistan without the north is a no go.

The turkish occupied parts also belongs to our ancestral land, and over half of our population lives there. So Kurdistan without the north is a no go.

So if that land is yours, why did you let the turcs have it? Too busy with the goats? :dunno:

So if that land is yours, why did you let the turcs have it? Too busy with the goats? :dunno:

we as Turks, have just protected The Goats :)

so you're a supporter of a terrorist group ?? if yes, good for you ..

and give all America to real owners indians and the other people you exploited ..

All the Kurds have to do right now is be smart and wait, chances are Iran will get their shit fucked up in a war with Israel and maybe the US, the Peshmerga can role in their and take a piece and the Iranians will not be in a position to do jack shit.

There are secret deals going on between Israel and Kurdistan for large wepons according to many sources( I can find them if you want), and if these deals are true (worth 4.5billion) it won't be mountainous and street to street battles like old times.

I believe it, the Israeli Special Forces have been training the Pesh Merga for years.

Are you supporter of a terrorist group PKK ? Yeahh GOOD American people yeahh.. its amazing i love you

YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE OF ALL DEATHS OF BABIES AND WOWENS and INNOCENT PEOPLE in Turkey IN ALL OVER THE WORLD ..

Last edited:

Well, you're correct about that! It's definitely going to be a no go.

and give all America to real owners indians and the other people you exploited ..

Are you a fucking idiot?

All my posts in this thread support Türkiye's sovereign border as it is today.

All of my posts support the Kurds having their own country, but not carved out of Türkiye.

All of my posts have condemned the PKK terrorist organization.

So what the fuck are you talking about?

If kurds don't seperate, we will eventually become majority (mentioned a million times already) You can't stop the freedom process. Delay it yes, but sooner or later we'll reach a point. where there's nothing people like you can do;)

Are you a fucking idiot?

All of my posts support the Kurds having their own country, but not carved out of Türkiye.

Kurdistan is located in Anatolia, Mesopotamia and Zagros region, kurds will never leave these areas, so just dream on with your kemalist thoughts. And Turkiye? Come on man, your a turk:D

If kurds don't seperate, we will eventually become majority (mentioned a million times already) You can't stop the freedom process. Delay it yes, but sooner or later we'll reach a point. where there's nothing people like you can do;)
So you believe that Israel will also inevitably be overrun, also, by this logic?

Are you a fucking idiot?

Kurdistan is located in Anatolia, Mesopotamia and Zagros region, kurds will never leave these areas, so just dream on with your kemalist thoughts. And Turkiye? Come on man, your a turk:D
I'm not a Turk. I just prefer the proper spelling. It avoids confusion with the delicious bird. :)

So you believe that Israel will also inevitably be overrun, also, by this logic?

Not when most Palestinians have fleed the area.

turks.png

Forum List

Back