Supporting Kurdish independence

We just wan't our own land (south eastern Anatolia) The rest is turkish land. And regarding Nato, what can they do if Turkey is now Kurdey:badgrin: (joking if you did'nt get that)
Does that mean Diyarbakir, Batman, Erzerum? Or further east?

From Payas (coastal city) all the way to the armenian border. Here is a map, the northern (turkish) part is obviously too big, but it gives a good impression on where kurds live: Kurdistan - Google Maps

You have GOT to be kidding me! You are insane if you believe that is Kurdish land, or if you think there's a snowball's chance in hell you will ever get that land. All the way to the outside of Adana??? :lol: Hell, you may as well go all the way up to Sinop, too! I mean, as long as you're dreaming, dream big!

And who cares where the Kurds live? Mexicans live all through Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, but they ain't getting that land back as a part of Mexico, either!

I have a better idea: push east, and grab your land from Iran!
thumbsup.gif

Does that mean Diyarbakir, Batman, Erzerum? Or further east?

From Payas (coastal city) all the way to the armenian border. Here is a map, the northern (turkish) part is obviously too big, but it gives a good impression on where kurds live: Kurdistan - Google Maps

You have GOT to be kidding me! You are insane if you believe that is Kurdish land, or if you think there's a snowball's chance in hell you will ever get that land. All the way to the outside of Adana??? :lol: Hell, you may as well go all the way up to Sinop, too! I mean, as long as you're dreaming, dream big!

And who cares where the Kurds live? Mexicans live all through Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, but they ain't getting that land back as a part of Mexico, either!

thumbsup.gif

The difference between mexicans and kurds is that we live on our ancstral land. It's been our's for 12 millenium years, and i will not let some turkish terrorist supporter tell me any different. Turks arrived only a thousand years ago, their ancestral land is Mongolia;)

Last edited:
They ARE terrorists. Their tactics are identical to al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah. They murder children in front of their parents.

Murder children? Where do you get your info mate, PKk only targets the military, because they have a long history in opressing the kurdish nation, and to this day keeps on doing it. And if the PKK are terrorists, then what about the ancestors of the americans? Where they terrorists because they fought for the freedom of their country?

Maybe other people with buy that bullshit, but not me.

I've been to Diyarbakır and Erzurum and all through that area and have heard some of the horror stories, like PKK driving up to a man holding his little boy's hand at a street corner, and shooting the little boy in the head as an act against the father.

THAT'S the types of tactics that the PKK uses.

And I heard these stories firsthand from American Air Force personnel who live there and who were there when these things happened. I didn't hear it from Turks who wanted to lie about the PKK.

So fuck the PKK.

You are so f*cking brainwashed by turkish lies. Where the ancestors of americans terrorists? Cuz if PKK is, then your ancestors are aswell, and that's a fact! And for your information: We will never give up on our land, not even if we get nuked, get it? Our birthrate is much higher than the turkish, so within two generation we will be majority in all of Turkey, scary thought right:D

There are countries in this world where the Turk is the main-actor in their national trauma. From the Serbs over the Hungarians to the Armenians.
Leave the countries aside now the stateless also want to receive the pity.
Wait your turn like everyone else.

Look, we are over 40 million, which also makes us the worlds largest nation in the world without an independent state, so i will not let anyone tell me to wait for anything!
Don't wait! I fully support an independent Kurdistan. Build your country. Just don't do it with parts of Türkiye or you will be crushed.

What we claim is our ancestral land, and nothing more you turk slave. We have history in this region. If you wanna talk politics regarding Anatolia, then ask turks to go back to Mongolia.

They ARE terrorists. Their tactics are identical to al Qaeda, Hamas, Hezbollah. They murder children in front of their parents.

Hamas hizbullah attack US/Israel and call jihad on them, they get rockets from mullah regime of Iran and send it into civilian areas, PKK has never does any of that, they only fight the Turkish terrorist army who have been terrorizing Kurds in turkey since the Kurdish region was occupied by atagay aka ataturk.

Turkish army is a terrorist army my proof? YouTube Turkish killing 35 civilians and YouTube 7 civilian Iraqi Kurds killed by Turkish raids (3 kids were killed).

Lesson no1 for you.

And well said mediankurd, I welcome my Kurdish brothers to the forum.

@ ima Kurds don't give two shits which country is invading their lands they have taken two parts back and Iran is next then your Turkish terrorist army will have to deal with not just one but three Kurdish stares, then we shall see your genicidal Turks survive Kurdish anger for the shit they been putting us thru, we will also revenge Armenian genicidal while we are at it.

You can kill us as much as you like today we are 40 million tomo it might double good luck to those who stand in our way specially Turks the ancestors of ima.

Türkiye's army are not terrorists. They are the protectors of Türkiye's sovereign border.

The PKK are, and have always been, murderous thugs who kill innocent Turkish citizens.

I LOVE this video!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpqkpu0mDzs]Abdullah Öcalanin PKK terrorist leader was caught in Kenia he was treated well. - YouTube[/ame]

It's footage of the brutal terrorist PKK leader Abdullah Öcalan on the Turkish airplane being flown back to Türkiye, right after he was abducted by Turkish Special Forces.

He's blindfolded, then when they take off the blindfold, he's a meek puppy, proclaiming his love for Türkiye and denying his murderous acts.

It always makes me feel good to watch this! I think I'll go drink some Raki. :lol:

Right, while you and your kemalist friend's enjoy a youtube video, PKK is busy killing turkish terrorists everyday for the liberation of our country. And bye the way, i'm not in doubt anymore, your a turk;)

Last edited:
Iran isn't going to be able to handle shit, everyone in the region the Arabs, Israelis, Turks, Kurds, Baluchis etc ALL want them gone, Iran has no fucking friends besides the Syrian regime thats falling apart as we speak and Iraq, the Saudis have already given us permission to use their air space if we like, and this time there won't be any hearts and minds bullshit, no rebuilding Iran, just straight up fucking them up, and you know the Kurds will love to help with them and they will take a piece, fuck Iran.

The US isn't going to attack Iran for one simple reason: doing so would make the price of oil skyrocket and our economy nosedive, and whichever President does this is instantly toast in history's and the public's eye. If Romney does it, he won't get re=elected. If Barry does it, he'll be known as a bigger presidential douchesack than Jimmy Carter. Ouch.

thumbsup.gif

The difference between mexicans and kurds is that we live on our ancstral land. It's been our's for 12 millenium years, and i will not let some turkish terrorist supporter tell me any different. Turks arrived only a thousand years ago, their ancestral land is Mongolia;)
So were all the men too busy with the goats to defend their land? :dunno:

Iran isn't going to be able to handle shit, everyone in the region the Arabs, Israelis, Turks, Kurds, Baluchis etc ALL want them gone, Iran has no fucking friends besides the Syrian regime thats falling apart as we speak and Iraq, the Saudis have already given us permission to use their air space if we like, and this time there won't be any hearts and minds bullshit, no rebuilding Iran, just straight up fucking them up, and you know the Kurds will love to help with them and they will take a piece, fuck Iran.

The US isn't going to attack Iran for one simple reason: doing so would make the price of oil skyrocket and our economy nosedive, and whichever President does this is instantly toast in history's and the public's eye. If Romney does it, he won't get re=elected. If Barry does it, he'll be known as a bigger presidential douchesack than Jimmy Carter. Ouch.

We will see mr. Turk;)

thumbsup.gif

So were all the men too busy with the goats to defend their land? :dunno:

No, we we're betrayed by all those who promised us our independence. They we're all a bunch of cowards.

We will see mr. Turk;)

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see the cheesecurds attack Iran. It would be helpful to see what kind of army they actually have. If they wipe you out, no biggie, at least we know their capabilities. If you actually beat them, that's of course good as well. Plus, it makes for good TV. So get your cheescurds together and attack them already! What are you weenies waiting for anyways?

We will see mr. Turk;)

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see the cheesecurds attack Iran. It would be helpful to see what kind of army they actually have. If they wipe you out, no biggie, at least we know their capabilities. If you actually beat them, that's of course good as well. Plus, it makes for good TV. So get your cheescurds together and attack them already! What are you weenies waiting for anyways?

We are waiting for the US and israeli attack. If we go solo the iranian regime will start killing our civilians again, since they are too scared of targeting our fighters:cool:

Hamas hizbullah attack US/Israel and call jihad on them, they get rockets from mullah regime of Iran and send it into civilian areas, PKK has never does any of that, they only fight the Turkish terrorist army who have been terrorizing Kurds in turkey since the Kurdish region was occupied by atagay aka ataturk.

Turkish army is a terrorist army my proof? YouTube Turkish killing 35 civilians and YouTube 7 civilian Iraqi Kurds killed by Turkish raids (3 kids were killed).

Lesson no1 for you.

And well said mediankurd, I welcome my Kurdish brothers to the forum.

@ ima Kurds don't give two shits which country is invading their lands they have taken two parts back and Iran is next then your Turkish terrorist army will have to deal with not just one but three Kurdish stares, then we shall see your genicidal Turks survive Kurdish anger for the shit they been putting us thru, we will also revenge Armenian genicidal while we are at it.

You can kill us as much as you like today we are 40 million tomo it might double good luck to those who stand in our way specially Turks the ancestors of ima.

Türkiye's army are not terrorists. They are the protectors of Türkiye's sovereign border.

The PKK are, and have always been, murderous thugs who kill innocent Turkish citizens.

I LOVE this video!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpqkpu0mDzs]Abdullah Öcalanin PKK terrorist leader was caught in Kenia he was treated well. - YouTube[/ame]

It's footage of the brutal terrorist PKK leader Abdullah Öcalan on the Turkish airplane being flown back to Türkiye, right after he was abducted by Turkish Special Forces.

He's blindfolded, then when they take off the blindfold, he's a meek puppy, proclaiming his love for Türkiye and denying his murderous acts.

It always makes me feel good to watch this! I think I'll go drink some Raki. :lol:

Right, while you and your kemalist friend's enjoy a youtube video, PKK is busy killing turkish terrorists everyday for the liberation of our country. And bye the way, i'm not in doubt anymore, your a turk;)
I'm not a Turk.

I LOVE this video!!!

Abdullah Öcalanin PKK terrorist leader was caught in Kenia he was treated well. - YouTube

I'm not a Turk.

Your comments are as turkish as it gets!

We may not do it but Israel probably will.

Forum List

Back