Supporting Kurdish independence

occupiers of kurdistan

197422_476302022393184_217656654_n.jpg

I like how they put Maliki as the little one, since he's also the most useless:lol:

İnterwiev with PKK , News from PKK's youtube channel , ooh my God , actually these terrorists were really nice people .. they kill for to save the WORLD , We were wrong about them , i'm so sorry.

İnterwiev with PKK , News from PKK's youtube channel , ooh my God , actually these terrorists were really nice people .. they kill for to save the WORLD , We were wrong about them , i'm so sorry.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Re_fkypcEUY]Fascist Turkish army kills 35 Kurdish civilians - YouTube[/ame][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI9SljGYzIk]Turkish Fighter Jets killed 7 innocent civilian members of a family in Iraqi Kurdistan Region - YouTube[/ame]

ima, you loser, the kurdish flag loos 100 times better than the blood thirsty red turkish flag, which you love licking their hairy asses.

I didn't even know that they had hairy asses, but you seems to. Why is that? :D

just to make your day miserable :D

kurdistanwall6pm.png

Looks likes some beaner country's flag. :lol:

So is that an anal sphincter in the middle of the flag? Nice and dilated? :lmao:

Ima, you are a fucking disqusting crap f*ck. You just keep sh*tting your pants along with your turkish friends, all while we will liberate our ancestral land, the land that has legitimately belonged to us for 12 millennium years.

Cool, CNN is running out of dead Middle Eastern dark skinned people to show in prime time lying in the road with their heads blown off, kurds could fill the void. But I sure hope you put up a better fight than against Saddam. He lobbed mustard gas at you kurds and all they did was run out in the street with hot dogs to spread it on.

Looks likes some beaner country's flag. :lol:

So is that an anal sphincter in the middle of the flag? Nice and dilated? :lmao:

Ima, you are a fucking disqusting crap f*ck. You just keep sh*tting your pants along with your turkish friends, all while we will liberate our ancestral land, the land that has legitimately belonged to us for 12 millennium years.

Cool, CNN is running out of dead Middle Eastern dark skinned people to show in prime time lying in the road with their heads blown off, kurds could fill the void. But I sure hope you put up a better fight than against Saddam. He lobbed mustard gas at you kurds and all they did was run out in the street with hot dogs to spread it on.

You are nothing but a f*cking terrorist, you worthless saddam supporter! We will liberate our land, and the more you try to avoid the truth, the more you know you've lost. Kurdistan has always been here, but not always by the modern name. So go f*ck yourself, or even better, go get f*cked by your great turkish allies, cuz if you think they like americans, then your wrong!

i would like to see any other civilians fight back when they are unarmed and bombed by chemical weapons.
seriously,WTH do you expect them to do?
and if your talking about why peshmerga didnt do anything: What could they do? by the time they entered the town 99% of the victims (civilians) were killed. the surviving ones were sent to hospitals by peshmerga and civlians.
Even the iranians were there but couldnt do anything more than send the survivors to hospitals.
You really shouldnt make fun of inncidents like that. That is a clear indication of racist,disrespectful and uneducated people.

You are nothing but a f*cking terrorist, you worthless saddam supporter! We will liberate our land, and the more you try to avoid the truth, the more you know you've lost. Kurdistan has always been here, but not always by the modern name. So go f*ck yourself, or even better, go get f*cked by your great turkish allies, cuz if you think they like americans, then your wrong!

I'm not a Saddam supporter, but even Saddam didn't kill as many innocent civilians as the US army did! (HiG, that's for you, :D)
As for the kurds, well, you couldn't take Saddam and Saddam couldn't take Iran, and mysteriously you think that the kurds can take on Iran and win. Hopefully, not all kurds are insane.

I'm not a Saddam supporter, but even Saddam didn't kill as many innocent civilians as the US army did! (HiG, that's for you, :D)As for the kurds, well, you couldn't take Saddam and Saddam couldn't take Iran, and mysteriously you think that the kurds can take on Iran and win. Hopefully, not all kurds are insane.

Thats rubbish, a bulk of that violence is Iraqi on Iraqi, even now with the US Army long gone they are still killing each other.:eusa_hand:

I'm not a Saddam supporter, but even Saddam didn't kill as many innocent civilians as the US army did! (HiG, that's for you, :D)
As for the kurds, well, you couldn't take Saddam and Saddam couldn't take Iran, and mysteriously you think that the kurds can take on Iran and win. Hopefully, not all kurds are insane.

What do you mean by civilians? If kurdish then no, the US did'nt kill kurdish civilians, but if you mean iraqi, then yes, many:lol:

Lets meet again in 10 years, and then we will see how much of Kurdistan is liberated ;)

Last edited:

What do you mean by civilians? If kurdish then no, the US did'nt kill kurdish civilians, but if you mean iraqi, then yes, many:lol:

Lets meet again in 10 years, and then we will see how much of Kurdistan is liberated ;)

You still will not have set foot in the area.

Forum List

Back