Supporting Kurdish independence

Trolls should'nt have rights to the freedom of speech!

Neither should fakers. :D

Your reputation shows me, that you should'nt be taken seriously:lol:

Mostly from zionists who don't like what I say either, the truth is often inconvenient or ugly or not pc to say. So I don't care about getting rep from people. Obviously, it's important to YOU though to say nice things so that you got your rep all the way up to 7! Keep sucking up and avoiding the truth, you'll get it higher.

Mostly from zionists who don't like what I say either, the truth is often inconvenient or ugly or not pc to say. So I don't care about getting rep from people. Obviously, it's important to YOU though to say nice things so that you got your rep all the way up to 7! Keep sucking up and avoiding the truth, you'll get it higher.

Zionists are the reason you have 3 red stars? :rolleyes:

Look! Kurdistan is here, and will always be here, even when it's occupied, end of story:eusa_silenced:

Last edited:
kurdish_flag.jpg

Ironic, isn't it? :D

Ironic, isn't it? :D

:mad:

Is that a flea or a tick in the middle? :lmao:

just to make your day miserable :D

kurdistanwall6pm.png

Looks likes some beaner country's flag. :lol:

So is that an anal sphincter in the middle of the flag? Nice and dilated? :lmao:

Ima, you are a fucking disqusting crap f*ck. You just keep sh*tting your pants along with your turkish friends, all while we will liberate our ancestral land, the land that has legitimately belonged to us for 12 millennium years.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPyVjV3xzMY&list=FLVKCNDBYXwxze28FqpwdR9Q&index=90&feature=plpp_video]Travel to Turkey: What you should know - YouTube[/ame]

for all kurdish haters , turks , armenians ima and her kind, iraqi and persians

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kURZ723i25o&list=FLVKCNDBYXwxze28FqpwdR9Q&index=98&feature=plpp_video]Turkey-Iran bombed Kurdish villages/killing civilians in South - North Kurdistan - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back