Supporting Kurdish independence

If the Kurds continue to press the issue with terrorism, the Turks will be left with no choice but mass deportations and an armed presence along the Turkish-Kurdistan (Iraqi) border.

As PureArch said, they already tried that, but 23 million is quite alot to just move away:lol: Come on man, if turks ever tried to deport us again, then all of Turkey would go down in a civil war. Just imagime it, a Turkey filled with kurds, terrifying is'nt it:badgrin:

turks.png

wtf?

Hey dumbass - read more than the end of a thread.

I said way back here that I support a fully independent Kurdistan.

so you're a supporter of a terrorist group ?? if yes, good for you ..

and give all America to real owners indians and the other people you exploited ..

Are you a fucking idiot?

All my posts in this thread support Türkiye's sovereign border as it is today.

All of my posts support the Kurds having their own country, but not carved out of Türkiye.

All of my posts have condemned the PKK terrorist organization.

So what the fuck are you talking about?

shut up .. are you bastard ?

i did not read all your post ..i just asked you because you said ' I said way back here that I support a fully independent Kurdistan. '.

you are encourage these fucking terrorists by talking like that .. are you supporting PKK or not ? i asked this to you .. if you say yeah i m supporting ' independent kurdistan ' you have given support to PKK..

if you read my old posts we Turkey supporting Kurdish people in Syria .. but not these fcking terrorists

are you capable of to understand ?

you made me talk offensive sorry ..

Turkey can and will not allow an independent Kurdish state anywhere, whether controlled by the PKK or not. Obviously, the establishment of an independent state will encourage a very large segment of the Kurdish population in the eastern part of Turkey to merge.

Turkey can and will not allow an independent Kurdish state anywhere, whether controlled by the PKK or not. Obviously, the establishment of an independent state will encourage a very large segment of the Kurdish population in the eastern part of Turkey to merge.

As an armenian, you should'nt even have the right to mention Anatolia, how many of you live there?:lol: And you still seem to be living in the 80's, where kurds had no bright future. An independent Kurdistan will rise, if not now then later. You can't take the right to statehood away from 40 million people forming majority on a massive piece of land.

Türkiye will encourage them to 'self-deport'. :)

Good luck with that then, but how is your all time favorite regime controlled state gonna do that?

The U.S. is my all time favorite regime controlled state.

Türkiye can make life very difficult for their Kurdish minority. Increased property taxes, declaring areas to be historic sites that cannot be lived on, increased police presence, checkpoints for movement anywhere, etc.

Türkiye will encourage them to 'self-deport'. :)

Good luck with that then, but how is your all time favorite regime controlled state gonna do that?

The U.S. is my all time favorite regime controlled state.

Türkiye can make life very difficult for their Kurdish minority. Increased property taxes, declaring areas to be historic sites that cannot be lived on, increased police presence, checkpoints for movement anywhere, etc.

Kurds have been under much worse opression than now, and yet they remained. So if you think the above can scare us away, then your simple wrong:D

As an armenian, you should'nt even have the right to mention Anatolia, how many of you live there?:lol: And you still seem to be living in the 80's, where kurds had no bright future. An independent Kurdistan will rise, if not now then later. You can't take the right to statehood away from 40 million people forming majority on a massive piece of land.
Armenians, being educated and Christian with western and Slavic allies, were able to form a country and assimilate into the West. Where will the remnants of the Kurdish population go after Turkey's second "Final Solution"? They are very similar to gypsies (Roma) in that they are traditionally nomadic, cannot be assimilated, unwanted and are destined to be second class citizens where they are now and wherever they might find refuge.

Is Texas part of Mexican ancestral land? Yes.

Is Libya part of Egyptian ancestral land? Yes.

Is Bangladesh and Pakistan part of Indian ancestral land? Yes.

Q: What's the common denominator?
A: Tough shit

Is Texas majority mexican? No!

Libya and Egypt are both arab countries, so who cares!

Bangladesh and Pakistan does'nt have majority indian population.

Come again bro;)

97% - Proportion of the population of Starr County, Texas, that was Hispanic as of 2009, which led the nation. All of the top 10 counties in this category were in Texas.

50 - Number of the nation's 3,143 counties that were majority-Hispanic.

Hispanic Americans: Census Facts — Infoplease.com

Should Starr County be returned to Mexico?

do not compare US a democratic state with turkey who kills innocent kurds on monthly basis , stupid comparison

Are you a fucking idiot?

All my posts in this thread support Türkiye's sovereign border as it is today.

All of my posts support the Kurds having their own country, but not carved out of Türkiye.

All of my posts have condemned the PKK terrorist organization.

So what the fuck are you talking about?

it doesnt work that way my friend bcoz persians say the same thing while they too like turkey are occupying big chunk of land with the majority still as kurds to themselves something given to them that does not belong to them.

turkey will be split sooner or later, it is the only solution to stop bloodshed.

lol at mass deportation of kurds from north kurdistan it hasnt happened and it never will, kurds will not leave their lands for turks lol nothing is free pkk will kick your asses trill you all give up stealing/occupying our ancestral lands and unlike the armenians who claim lands without evening living in it we do form majority on these lands till today which makes it easy to regain.

some stupid wishful turkds are trolling goon on here, i call all your wishes failed and wishful thinking, lol kurds leaving their lands for turks for free , this is the most stupid thing i have heard in a while, thanks for breaking the records turks.

actually it is easy to deport the few 100, thousand turkmen who migrated from "turkmainstan" few decades ago but 15 over million kurds leaving their ancestral god given lands aint gonna happen not in your grand grand grand x 1000 son's life time.

here is another stupid turks like you idiots who got owned by Jalal Talabani, as he says Kurdistan was autonomous in turkey during the ottoman era.

Last edited by a moderator:

Armenians, being educated and Christian with western and Slavic allies, were able to form a country and assimilate into the West. Where will the remnants of the Kurdish population go after Turkey's second "Final Solution"? They are very similar to gypsies (Roma) in that they are traditionally nomadic, cannot be assimilated, unwanted and are destined to be second class citizens where they are now and wherever they might find refuge.

Go cry you little racist sh*t! Kurdistan will be independent, the turkish occupied part will take longer than the others, but in the end we will have our Kurdistan. Kurdistan also includes Wan, Mount Arabat and all other areas you claim for your retarted greater Armenia;)
Now what is Turkey's final solution? If you mean ethnic cleansing, then keep on dreaming in your little racist armenian head. We are a third part of the population, and if we fight back, then all of Turkey would go down in a civil war. So why don't you just keep on crying at the beautiful view of mount Arabat? It's all you'll ever achieve:lol: And bye the way, we're not nomadic or whatever. Our ancestors are the, medes, hurrians, gutians and the list goes on.

Last edited:
some stupid wishful turkds are trolling goon on here, i call all your wishes failed and wishful thinking, lol kurds leaving their lands for turks for free , this is the most stupid thing i have heard in a while, thanks for breaking the records turks.

actually it is easy to deport the few 100, thousand turkmen who migrated from "turkmainstan" few decades ago but 15 over million kurds leaving their ancestral god given lands aint gonna happen not in your grand grand grand x 1000 son's life time.

here is another stupid turks like you idiots who got owned by Jalal Talabani, as he says Kurdistan was autonomous in turkey during the ottoman era.

Jalal Talabani hammers a turkish agent who asks why he uses the word 'Kurdistan' - YouTube

We are 23 million in the north, don't believe the lies of our enemies:)

lol at mass deportation of kurds from north kurdistan it hasnt happened and it never will, kurds will not leave their lands for turks lol nothing is free pkk will kick your asses trill you all give up stealing/occupying our ancestral lands and unlike the armenians who claim lands without evening living in it we do form majority on these lands till today which makes it easy to regain.

Very good point. The armenian meathead must face reality sooner or later. He's more racist against kurds than the turks here, no kidding!

We are a third part of the population, and if we fight back, then all of Turkey would go down in a civil war.
That's a wonderful idea. I am a new supporter of the PKK!:clap2::clap2:

Just make sure that literally all of Turkey goes down. The world would little miss the presence of Turks and Kurds.

Forum List

Back