Supporting Kurdish independence

this is a blow to turks and turk lovers who claim turkey is a democratic country and kurds are trouble makers... you can buy media but you will never win the mids of 40 million kurds, stooges

Turkish press freedom crisis | Media | guardian.co.uk[/I]

CheeseKurds should just stop causing trouble and live peacefully with their sheep.

Little 8 year old troll is crying:lol:

Crying is coming to a chat board and bitching about the independence of a territory that you're not willing to live in or fight for yourself. Remind you of anyone? :D

this is a blow to turks and turk lovers who claim turkey is a democratic country and kurds are trouble makers... you can buy media but you will never win the mids of 40 million kurds, stooges

CheeseKurds should just stop causing trouble and live peacefully with their sheep.

Are you nuts? whats all this going on about sheep?

Trolls have to do their work.

Are you nuts? whats all this going on about sheep?

Don't worry, they'll save you a squeeze. :D

CheeseKurds can have parts of Iraq and Syria, but Iran? Gimme a fucking break, what are you going to do? Charge them on sheepback?

So? No answer?

I've mentioned how a million times already, but you won't get it through your thick troll head. Scroll back for answers, i don't wanna waste more time with you.

Last edited:
CheeseKurds can have parts of Iraq and Syria, but Iran? Gimme a fucking break, what are you going to do? Charge them on sheepback?

So? No answer?

I've mentioned how a million times already, but you won't get it through your thick troll head. Scroll back for answers, i don't wanna waste more time with you.

You never said how you were going to defeat the Iranian tanks, missiles and planes...
Maybe you could knit them some sweaters?

To all ignorent anti-kurd pricks, wondering how we will free eastern Kurdistan.

Step 1: Iran gets attacked by the US and Israel. The goverment will be heavily weakened, giving people the freedom to do what they want.

Step 2: All minorities (Half the total population, if not more) Will rise, and take control over all the occupied lands belonging to them. While the persian population is busy defeating the regime.

Step 3: By the time the regime falls, all the minorities have already prepared for their independent states. Breaking away from Iran, with persians not being able to do anything about it.

There, and i won't be answering for any more trolling regarding this. The information needed is written above.

Last edited:
Fortunately, Bush's actions have now allowed Türkiye to just use the term 'enemy combatants' to describe anyone who is undermining Türkiye's national security, and deal with them as harshly as they wish.

What's wrong, can't handle to face the truth?:lol:
Well, that is the truth.

Türkiye has always treated their political prisoners harshly, and Bush's actions now give them a free hand without credible criticism.

To all ignorent anti-kurd pricks, wondering how we will free eastern Kurdistan.

Step 1: Iran gets attacked by the US and Israel. The goverment will be heavily weakened, giving people the freedom to do what they want.
Step 2: All minorities (Half the total population, if not more) Will rise, and take control over all the occupied lands belonging to them. While the persian population is busy defeating the regime.

Step 3: By the time the regime falls, all the minorities have already prepared for their independent states. Breaking away from Iran, with persians not being able to do anything about it.

There, and i won't be answering for any more trolling regarding this. The information needed is written above.

Thats what I was thinking, the Kurds can rise from the ashes and take a piece.

Fortunately, Bush's actions have now allowed Türkiye to just use the term 'enemy combatants' to describe anyone who is undermining Türkiye's national security, and deal with them as harshly as they wish.

What's wrong, can't handle to face the truth?:lol:
Well, that is the truth.

Türkiye has always treated their political prisoners harshly, and Bush's actions now give them a free hand without credible criticism.

I thought you ran away:lol: We have a large population, and we will grow till the day turks won't even fill 20% But don't worry, we will take good care of those few turks;) Now how would you like the name Kurdey? Cuz it's what you're gonna be using in the soon future. Though we're probably already independent by then, just sayin.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back