Supreme Court: 2nd amendment applies to states as well

CurvedVagina, the consensus is that you have brain damage. Sorry for picking on you.

It's been clearly proven when you get bitch slapped in a debate all you do is obsess on ad homs. So I tell ya what. Since it is obvious you are in turmoil over geting pwned repeatedly and you need to assuage your anguish, please tell me what I need to say in order for your self-esteem to be boosted.

Should I act like you bested me in some way? Should I act like you hurt my feelings? I really want to help you pull yourself out of the basement of raw sewage you are drowning in.

Unarmed? They were catching cars and building on fire and throwing rocks at the Guard for FOUR fucking days before they were fired upon. There is at minimum a suspicion that someone fired shots out of the crowd .

Unarmed my ass you liar.

Yes. Unarmed. You're so damn lost you desperately grope in the darkness of your hubris looking for any string to pull so you toss out laughable shit like trying to equate rocks with guns and then claim at a minimum there was "suspicion" shots were fired from the crowd.

Keep dancing on the graves of 4 murdered unarmed Americans you sick fuck.

So your claim is that those poor students were just sitting around singing kumbeya and up pulled a Jeep and the NG got out and blasted the shit out of their innocent selves?

Unarmed? They were catching cars and building on fire and throwing rocks at the Guard for FOUR fucking days before they were fired upon. There is at minimum a suspicion that someone fired shots out of the crowd .

Unarmed my ass you liar.

Yes. Unarmed. You're so damn lost you desperately grope in the darkness of your hubris looking for any string to pull so you toss out laughable shit like trying to equate rocks with guns and then claim at a minimum there was "suspicion" shots were fired from the crowd.

So your claim is that those poor students were just sitting around singing kumbeya and up pulled a Jeep and the NG got out and blasted the shit out of their innocent selves?

I didn't say that either. Know what's sad about people like you? It's not the fact you constantly attempt to throw out strawmen, it's that you fail to realize how obvious it is to everyone else that you are debating no one but yourself then you pat yourself on the back for claiming you accomplished something.

I didn't say that either. Know what's sad about people like you? It's not the fact you constantly attempt to throw out strawmen, it's that you fail to realize how obvious it is to everyone else that you are debating no one but yourself then you pat yourself on the back for claiming you accomplished something.

Oh trust me CurvedVagina, no one considers beating your ass all over the board much of an accomplishment. I mean it's like a grown man beating up a 5 y/o , no great accomplishment.

But back to Kent State. let me ask you something. Were you okay with the BP agent shooting that Mexican kid a couple weeks ago?

Oh trust me CurvedVagina, no one considers beating your ass all over the board much of an accomplishment. I mean it's like a grown man beating up a 5 y/o , no great accomplishment.

But back to Kent State. let me ask you something. Were you okay with the BP agent shooting that Mexican kid a couple weeks ago?

You're so fucking stoopid you don't even know not all victims were protesters. One victim was an Eagle Scout who was doing nothing but walking to class and he was over 100 yards away from the Guardsmen who pulled their triggers. Explain to us how he was a "terrorist" since you claimed the Guard only shot "terrorists."

No worries scumbag. We all know you cannot admit errors. I have no idea what kind of mental sickness you have to claim you've bested me in some way after I've repeatedly proven most of your claims wrong and shown you cannot support them.

You're so fucking stoopid you don't even know not all victims were protesters. One victim was an Eagle Scout who was doing nothing but walking to class and he was over 100 yards away from the Guardsmen who pulled their triggers. Explain to us how he was a "terrorist" since you claimed the Guard only shot "terrorists."

No worries scumbag. We all know you cannot admit errors. I have no idea what kind of mental sickness you have to claim you've bested me in some way after I've repeatedly proven most of your claims wrong and shown you cannot support them.

You just really won't answer a single question asked of you , will you?

This is just more of your intellectual dishonesty. In general, our Troops are trained to obey orders. Period. This is why when the illegal orders were issued to invade Afghanistan and Iraq were given most went along with it even though some actually followed the UCMJ and challenged the legality. In two cases I know of regarding Iraq, the soldiers who challenged the orders were victorious by virtue of not being sent to prison for disobeying those orders. One soldier I know of, Tillman, was shipped out of Iraq for his protesting of the illegal invasion and shortly after returning to Afghanistan he was killed by our own troops.

Who in the fuck do you punks think you are fooling?
I did my annual LOAC training just last week. Your skewed version of reality wasn't mentioned.

As much as you like to pretend otherwise, our troops aren't stupid.

I never said nor implied our troops are stoopid so this is nothing but more dishonesty coming from you because you're so pathetic. You should get out of the military because you're a fucking embarrassment to the uniform. It's nauseating knowing weak dishonest coward-to-the-core punks like you are in the military. This is probably fallout from recruiting standards getting drastically reduced from the bush admin's fuck up of nation building.
It's funny when you speak about things you know nothing about. :lol: Who was President in 1991 when I enlisted?

Cue the utterly predictable "Yeah, that's the Bush I meant!" :lol:

Have you worn the uniform?

I did my annual LOAC training just last week. Your skewed version of reality wasn't mentioned.

As much as you like to pretend otherwise, our troops aren't stupid.

I never said nor implied our troops are stoopid so this is nothing but more dishonesty coming from you because you're so pathetic. You should get out of the military because you're a fucking embarrassment to the uniform. It's nauseating knowing weak dishonest coward-to-the-core punks like you are in the military. This is probably fallout from recruiting standards getting drastically reduced from the bush admin's fuck up of nation building.
It's funny when you speak about things you know nothing about. :lol: Who was President in 1991 when I enlisted?

I don't care when you enlisted. You should get out. Do you have a single post actually debating the thread topic or are you on all full flapped troll mode?

Lol......keep being dishonest. I've answered plenty of questions. It is you that doesn't know what the fuck you are talking about and ignore backing up claims you make.

So tell us how that Eagle Scout shot at Kent State was a "terrorist." You claimed the Guard shot terrorists........this is just another example of you making bullshit claims you can't support but keep trying to deflect.......

Lol......keep being dishonest. I've answered plenty of questions. It is you that doesn't know what the fuck you are talking about and ignore backing up claims you make.

So tell us how that Eagle Scout shot at Kent State was a "terrorist." You claimed the Guard shot terrorists........this is just another example of you making bullshit claims you can't support but keep trying to deflect.......

Show me a single question I have asked, and you have answered, just one.

I'm not showing anything until you support your claims you dishonest ****. Keep trying to deflect......you're on pure clown status you ignorant fat ass.

I don't care when you enlisted. You should get out.
I'm going to. I retire next January. :)

Meanwhile: Have you worn the uniform? Or do you want to continue pretending you know what constitutes an embarrassment to it?
Do you have a single post actually debating the thread topic or are you on all full flapped troll mode?
I've had several posts discussing the OP. Let me summarize:

"SCOTUS affirmed an individual right guaranteed by the Constitution. Those who disagree with the decision may do so, but should be aware than angry internet posters do not trump the legal scholars on the bench."

Last edited:

I'm not showing anything until you support your claims you dishonest ****. Keep trying to deflect......you're on pure clown status you ignorant fat ass.

CircleJerk, I have supported my argument in EVERY thread we've been and you have yet to support anything, well other than my balls on your chin as I make you my bitch time and time again.

You are a buffoon of epic proportions.

Meanwhile: Have you worn the uniform? Or do you want to continue pretending you know what constitutes an embarrassment to it?
Do you have a single post actually debating the thread topic or are you on all full flapped troll mode?

"SCOTUS affirmed an individual right guaranteed by the Constitution. Those who disagree with the decision may do so, but should be aware than angry internet posters do not trump the legal scholars on the bench."

Your retirement party should be a celebration for strengthening our Military by leaving it.

Your retirement party should be a celebration for strengthening our Military by leaving it.

And manhood is stronger for you never having been one.

CircleJerk, I have supported my argument in EVERY thread we've been and you have yet to support anything, well other than my balls on your chin as I make you my bitch time and time again.

Really? Then show where anyone in the thread said we don't have the right to own guns. Prove the Kent victims were "terrorists" as you claimed. I could go on but you'll do nothing but keep whining and deflecting. It makes sense why you accuse others of being gay. You are gay and you hate yourself. Why would a hetero guy ever fantasize about having his balls on another guy's chin? You're pure human waste and it's a shame you weren't aborted.

And manhood is stronger for you never having been one.
:lol:

Really? Then show where anyone in the thread said we don't have the right to own guns. Prove the Kent victims were "terrorists" as you claimed. I could go on but you'll do nothing but keep whining and deflecting. It makes sense why you accuse others of being gay. You are gay and you hate yourself. Why would a hetero guy ever fantasize about having his balls on another guy's chin? You're pure human waste and it's a shame you weren't aborted.

I posted answers to ALL those questions CircleJerk. The fact that you either didn't like, or more likely didn't understand the answers doesn't change that fact, you on the other hand NEVER answer a question.

Simple question like "were you bothered by the Mexican kid shot by border control" and you can't or won't fucking answer. Pathetic.

As for your gay fantasies, it's not happening so stop asking.

fuck shit **** bitch ass cock tease fart box tongue punch lindsey lohan

:meow:

:lol:

Forum List

Back