Supreme Court - gay marriage

Gonna rule against states' banning it. Is no legal reason to ban gay marriage. All the arguements against it being religious.

14th Amendment grants equal protection under the law. Not God's law, but man's.
No, social science has determined kids need a mom and dad, not two of either. But the homofascist agenda has framed it as a religious (specifically Christian) issue in order to have a specific enemy and deflect from the science.

I asked you in a previous thread to tell me what things a child needs to learn that only a male can teach them?
It's an innate thing more than a learned thing. Not so much teach as set an example of personal responsibility. Gender specific.

And what gender specific responsibilities would that be?

And most of the social science studies done were concerned with 2 parent families as opposed to single parent families.
Mom/daughter, dad/son.

And what specific responsibilities are gender specific?

No, social science has determined kids need a mom and dad, not two of either. But the homofascist agenda has framed it as a religious (specifically Christian) issue in order to have a specific enemy and deflect from the science.

I asked you in a previous thread to tell me what things a child needs to learn that only a male can teach them?
It's an innate thing more than a learned thing. Not so much teach as set an example of personal responsibility. Gender specific.

And most of the social science studies done were concerned with 2 parent families as opposed to single parent families.
Mom/daughter, dad/son.

A man setting an example to a boy and a woman for a girl. Ever notice how so many black famines are run by single moms and how many black females succeed while the men are in trouble or jail? Not a coincidence.

Mom/daughter, dad/son.

A man setting an example to a boy and a woman for a girl. Ever notice how so many black famines are run by single moms and how many black females succeed while the men are in trouble or jail? Not a coincidence.
Ah yes...the Focus on the Family solution..........having dad take son into the shower to show him his family jewels.

Mom/daughter, dad/son.

So.....just trying to understand here.....black single mothers are the reason there are black famines?

About as lucid as any other point you think you are making.

Gonna rule against states' banning it. Is no legal reason to ban gay marriage. All the arguements against it being religious.

Gods law trumps mans law.

Yeah- that is what the Muslim's killing gays are saying.

And yet the far left supports those Muslims and take their money.

Shows the hypocrisy of the far left and their stance on such subjects..
I don't at all...I consider them just as idiotic as the Far Right fanatical Christians.
Far left idiots are the problem.

Gods law trumps mans law.

Yeah- that is what the Muslim's killing gays are saying.

And yet the far left supports those Muslims and take their money.

Shows the hypocrisy of the far left and their stance on such subjects..
I don't at all...I consider them just as idiotic as the Far Right fanatical Christians.
Far left idiots are the problem.

Extreme on both sides are the problem.

Granny says now God gonna deal with us like He did with Sodom & Gomorrah...

Uncle Ferd says we gonna go the way o' the Roman Empire...

... possum hidin' behind the couch.

Here we see the bigots actually hoping and wishing death and disaster on America. Very, very revealing.

By the way, the Roman Empire did not collapse because of fags. I know you drank that piss without thinking, which is what you rubes usually do.

The Roman republic tolerated homosexuality from the beginning, and even had a few gay emperors. And it lasted for over 800 years, dipshit.

So nice try. Not.

Here we see the bigots actually hoping and wishing death and disaster on America. Very, very revealing.

By the way, the Roman Empire did not collapse because of fags. I know you drank that piss without thinking, which is what you rubes usually do.

The Roman republic tolerated homosexuality from the beginning, and even had a few gay emperors. And it lasted for over 800 years, dipshit.

So nice try. Not.
The real bigots have already generated disaster. It's called 'black social crisis' and its cause is the depletion of family structure. This decision just exacerbates that preexisting disaster.

g5000 wrote:

Granny says you is nasty...
:eusa_naughty:
... she says ya prob'ly one o' dem...

... lefty-lib'ral, Bible-hatin', gay-supportin', bleedin'-heart, yankee media types...

... but she forgives ya...

... `cause she says ya prob'ly wasn't raised to know any better...

... an' `cause she has to...

... `cause she's a God-fearin' woman...

Have a nice day.
:funnyface:

In the end Gods law is the only law that matters. Gods law trumps mans. My church will NOT conduct gay marriage.

In the end Gods law is the only law that matters. Gods law trumps mans. My church will NOT conduct gay marriage.
Why the hell do you think that a gay couple would even want to get married in a hostile environment steeped in stupidity and hate?

Why the hell do you think that a gay couple would even want to get married in a hostile environment steeped in stupidity and hate?
Gays are more hateful and stupid. They would try just to push their sickness on the church.

Gays are more hateful and stupid. They would try just to push their sickness on the church.
It would seem that you would know about hate and stupidity

It would seem that you would know about hate and stupidity
I see it all the time from obuthole and the retarded left.

Forum List

Back