Supreme Court upholds Obamacare subsidies

All this decision means is that elections matter and the scotus has again confirmed that the us government is allowed to tax us to hell and back for any effing reason it wants and then do whatever the hell it wants with our income.

You still crying, bro?
th

Yes, erroneously enough conservatives repeatedly thought that the supreme court might actually uphold the laws of the land.

And apparently for 5 years, they've been wrong.

Last edited:
Oh I don't know, forcing churches to marry gays against the religious beliefs of the church, I don't know, seperation of church and state comes to mind.

Forcing Americans to buy something against their will. Nowhere in the constitution does it say the gov't has that right.

Want me to keep going?

Be very careful, liberals, before you talk about the supreme court being all encompassing and always right. And that just because the surpreme court decides it, it must be correct and you can't question it because if you do, I will embarass the hell out of you.

Last edited:
Name calling, and nothing to back it up your argument, is the sign of a deseperate loser.

Quote the constitution where it states:

1. The gov't can force you to buy a product against your will. (car insurance doesn't count, I don't have to own a car and millions of people in New York City don't pay car insurance)

2. The gov't can force a church to marry people against it's will.

Are you saying the surpreme court is always right?

There are still at least 6 more issues coming down the pike for the Supreme Court possibly more...

Medical tax device
Medicare Payment board
Cadillac Tax (hated by the unions btw)
Contraceptives
Cost sharing.

Obamacare is not out of the woods just yet :)

Any liberal wish to google "Bowers vs Hardwick" and get back to me? The same supreme court ruled on that one too.

All this decision means is that elections matter and the scotus has again confirmed that the us government is allowed to tax us to hell and back for any effing reason it wants and then do whatever the hell it wants with our income.

You still crying, bro?
th
I'm happy, don't know what the eff you are talking about.

Sounds to me like your whining big time....maybe you're so used to it you don't even recognize it when you whine.......:crybaby:

Yes, erroneously enough conservatives repeatedly thought that the supreme court might actually uphold the laws of the land.

And apparently for 5 years, they've been wrong.

No, for 5 years Obamacare opponents have been wrong.......time to wise up.

I don't see how you figure that out, unless that is your wish. Getting buggered.
If it is. Jump! Don't blame me.

well, now. What the hell happened today.
Did someone get their asses kicked again by the SCOTUS!
UMMMMM! lol
Try looking in a different dictionary. Yours seems to be a bit outdated or bigoted.
jazz-27.gif

ACA now same-sex marriage.!

Still having that little child attitude of denial. Having your ass handed to you and the right wingers 2 times now by the SCOTUS and then the 60 + times in the congress.
You never learn.

Sure you do! And they seem to have had their asses handed to them once again.

Surely, anyone can pull out a common dictionary and tell you what the word "state" means. But wait! Nobody can tell you what anything means, you make up your own definitions!

Still having problems finding that dictionary I see.

No, Americans collectively got their asses screwed by SCOTUS. Of course, you enjoy that sort of thing, sooooo......

You still crying, bro?
th

Sounds to me like your whining big time....maybe you're so used to it you don't even recognize it when you whine.......:crybaby:
Yeah well to be a libtard is to be retarded so that would explain your inability to discern the world around you correctly.

You still crying, bro?
th

Yeah well to be a libtard is to be retarded so that would explain your inability to discern the world around you correctly.

Oh look, the unhappy retarded right-tard is calling me retarded.....look who's the one that is drooling and whining....retard.

You still crying, bro?
th

Oh look, the unhappy retarded right-tard is calling me retarded.....look who's the one that is drooling and whining....retard.
ROFL You do realize you just admitted the shoe fits.

You still crying, bro?
th

Yeah....and you're wearing it.....retardo.

Yeah....and you're wearing it.....retardo.
Let me check... nope, I have my shoes on, not yours.

Forum List

Back