Sure the senate won’t remove Trump, but seeing Trump losing his shit alone is worth it

You lied and got caught, con. Deal with it.

Oh, and as it stands right now, Impeached Trump is the only president in U.S. history to be impeached and not acquitted.

No lie, as you well know,

The Democrats have established a grave precedent with this sham impeachment. No underlying crime. Speaker Pelosi said when asked why the rush that this has been going on for 2 ½ years. Hillary Clinton lost in a landslide and Democrats are trying to void the election. They have no candidate for 2020 and think this will allow them to win with a loser candidate. President Trump is doing a stellar job and Democrats demand that his great success is stopped. Shameful!

I'm sure you have a link showing where she said all that, don't you, or is that just more made up shit?

MOST Progressives have caught on to the fact that if I post something, without a reliable link posted at that time, I have one in the wings.

Exactly what impeachment work was being done 2.5 years ago? Investigations? Hearings? Please describe those activities.

Well the FBI was illegality spying on the Trump Tower, the cia was working up the false russian collusion claim, hillary was spreading her fake democrat paid for steel dossier. They were working on this for a long time.

"“In the advocacy culture of our new media, ex-government officials such as Brennan, Clapper and McCabe can be paid to appear on news programs to analyze (or vindicate) their own unethical behavior.”" - Vindictive Victor Davis Hanson

That;s funny! I saw him laughing it off at his rally in Michigan. How can you have such a fucked-up perception of reality? Is it drugs or alcohol?
Well he wouldn’t be crying at the rally now would he? He would wait til later when he’s alone with his Big Mac and then start balling.
Still haven't figured it out yet...have you, Billy! Trump LOVES this shit! He takes all the crap that you liberals try to hurl at him and he throws it right back at you! You think he's crying? He's having the time of his life!

Oh, and as it stands right now, Impeached Trump is the only president in U.S. history to be impeached and not acquitted.

The Democrats have established a grave precedent with this sham impeachment. No underlying crime. Speaker Pelosi said when asked why the rush that this has been going on for 2 ½ years. Hillary Clinton lost in a landslide and Democrats are trying to void the election. They have no candidate for 2020 and think this will allow them to win with a loser candidate. President Trump is doing a stellar job and Democrats demand that his great success is stopped. Shameful!
"No lie, as you well know"

Of course it was a lie. You posted that Hunter Biden was under investigation when his father got the prosecutor fired.

Not even the fired prosecutor is saying that.

You lied.

IF the Biden't did nothing wrong, why did they stop?

aria_c16935020191104120100-M.jpg
You lied and got caught. Again... Hunter Biden was never under investigation. Sober up and deal with reality.

That;s funny! I saw him laughing it off at his rally in Michigan. How can you have such a fucked-up perception of reality? Is it drugs or alcohol?
Well he wouldn’t be crying at the rally now would he? He would wait til later when he’s alone with his Big Mac and then start balling.
Still haven't figured it out yet...have you, Billy! Trump LOVES this shit! He takes all the crap that you liberals try to hurl at him and he throws it right back at you! You think he's crying? He's having the time of his life!
That's good 'cause we love it too. So everyone is happy. :mm:

I'm sure you have a link showing where she said all that, don't you, or is that just more made up shit?

MOST Progressives have caught on to the fact that if I post something, without a reliable link posted at that time, I have one in the wings.

Exactly what impeachment work was being done 2.5 years ago? Investigations? Hearings? Please describe those activities.

Well the FBI was illegality spying on the Trump Tower, the cia was working up the false russian collusion claim, hillary was spreading her fake democrat paid for steel dossier. They were working on this for a long time.

All bullshit.

That impeachment gave Trump 10 million dollars in 48 hours. He juxtaposes the impeachment with him creating the space force, signing HBC assistance, arrests of almost 100 gang members, the booming economy, the new Canada, US, Mexico trade agreement. The day after the dimwits voted for impeachment he formed Democrats for Trump.

Trump is loving what he is able to do.

If Pocahontas finds a way to win the next election, she will be impeached. You Dems asked for it.
The next Democratic President will have so much power they will squash impeachment or anything else that challenges them.
That is because Trump is desimating all the checks and balances of the power of the President provided by the Constitution. The next Democratic President may have the power to take everyone's guns away from them and push through Medicare for all because there will not be any checks on the powers of the President.
It is another example of what dumb shits the Trump supporters are. They are allowing Trump to take away the checks on Presidential power not realizing what it will mean when the other party has the Presidency.
You lead a rich fantasy life.

That's good 'cause we love it too. So everyone is happy.
You libs give Trump material for his rallies. Trump loves it when the crowd goes wild. The crowd loves Trump. Trump should send you a thank you note.

"“In the advocacy culture of our new media, ex-government officials such as Brennan, Clapper and McCabe can be paid to appear on news programs to analyze (or vindicate) their own unethical behavior.”" - Vindictive Victor Davis Hanson
Social media has allowed deceitful individuals to lie but dfine it as truth and and millions of people take the lies as truth. Donald Trump, the most successful at doing this.

I can't believe this fake thread is still alive. Trump has never lost "his shit" as the title implies. The OP is a moron

You libs give Trump material for his rallies. Trump loves it when the crowd goes wild. The crowd loves Trump. Trump should send you a thank you note.
You mean Impeached Trump??

:dance:
Lemme guess...you were disappointed to wake up Thursday morning to find Hillary had not been named President.
Nah, on Thusday, I was still celebrating Impeached Trump getting impeached.

You mean Impeached Trump??

Lemme guess...you were disappointed to wake up Thursday morning to find Hillary had not been named President.
Nah, on Thusday, I was still celebrating Impeached Trump getting impeached.

Are you in the habit of supporting meaningless things?

Forum List

Back