Sure the senate won’t remove Trump, but seeing Trump losing his shit alone is worth it

That's good 'cause we love it too. So everyone is happy. :mm:

You snowflakes can't handle having shit thrown at you, Faun! You're the poor sensitive souls that need "safe zones"! You're the "politically correct" crowd that pitches a fit if someone makes a comment that could even possibly be interpreted as not being PC!
LOLOL

And by "shit" you mean impeaching Impeached Trump.

:dance:

You mean hurrying to "impeach" Trump because he's supposedly an imminent danger to national security...but then stopping the procedure in it's tracks and announcing you'll wait until after the holiday break? You liberals are so full of shit on this whole thing it's become farce!
Aww, poor baby. :itsok:

View attachment 296039

You don't have a response to my post...do you, Faun! Care to explain why you had to rush this impeachment only to sit on the articles once they were passed? Admit it...you know that you're as full of shit as Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler!
Because Democrats are in no rush to see Impeached Trump acquitted, lying con tool.

He is quite pleased at having a completely United republican party and picked up three democrats along the way. All his numbers are up. Democrats are losing their shit on an hourly basis.
I love how one side is completely united while the other side is rabidly partisan. You don't often see standards like that elsewhere these days.

He is quite pleased at having a completely United republican party and picked up three democrats along the way. All his numbers are up. Democrats are losing their shit on an hourly basis.
I love how one side is completely united while the other side is rabidly partisan. You don't often see standards like that elsewhere these days.

It's the only way Pelosi can stay relevant right now. Once she delivers to the Senate, the show is over and a massive defeat is coming her way in 2020. Pelosi is an historic figure and deserves better than to be left holding the bag for this disaster. But, it is what it is.

It's the only way Pelosi can stay relevant right now. Once she delivers to the Senate, the show is over and a massive defeat is coming her way in 2020.
From the rabidly partisan Republicans?

No, I wasn't born yet. But still wouldn't have. I do find it funny that you compare an attack on the U.S. with impeaching a criminal president thought.
I wouldn't have complained if a criminal president had been impeached, but for some reason Obama was never impeached.

Nah, on Thusday, I was still celebrating Impeached Trump getting impeached.
Did you also celebrate the Japs attacking us at Pearl Harbor and the Vietnamese attacking us at the Gulf of Tonkin?
No, I wasn't born yet. But still wouldn't have. I do find it funny that you compare an attack on the U.S. with impeaching a criminal president thought.

And yet, no one has specified an underlying crime. Even you should be ashamed. But then, Democrats have no shame.

Nah, on Thusday, I was still celebrating Impeached Trump getting impeached.
Did you also celebrate the Japs attacking us at Pearl Harbor and the Vietnamese attacking us at the Gulf of Tonkin?

And yet, no one has specified an underlying crime. Even you should be ashamed. But then, Democrats have no shame.
Sure they have. Soliciting foreign contributions for Impeached Trump's campaign was the crime mentioned in article I

If you prove to me that The economy was doing bad or it changed dramatically since 2009 i'll quit these forums. Show me data where the curve changed due Putin's puppet presidency....go on. And don't forget to add the debt as well. because after all the balance sheet matter a lot.....cause I can MAX my credit cards also and appear rich and in good shape financially .

Slowest recovery from a recession in history. The unemployment rate declined in great part because workers looking for a job just gave up and dropped out. Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama told us that a 1% increase in the GDP was the new normal. He started two additional wars and gave a huge Caliphate to ISIS which President Trump has irradicated.

He crippled our military and cost the lives of our troops with draconian Rules of Engagement, trading barbaric terrorists for traitors.

ScariestJan2019-XL.png

As you know, the entire ISIS Caliphate has been eliminated since President Trump took office.
isis-syria-map-image-islamic-state-and-the-crisis-in-iraq-and-syria-in-maps-bbc-news-976-x-593-pixels-L.jpg

You snowflakes can't handle having shit thrown at you, Faun! You're the poor sensitive souls that need "safe zones"! You're the "politically correct" crowd that pitches a fit if someone makes a comment that could even possibly be interpreted as not being PC!
LOLOL

You mean hurrying to "impeach" Trump because he's supposedly an imminent danger to national security...but then stopping the procedure in it's tracks and announcing you'll wait until after the holiday break? You liberals are so full of shit on this whole thing it's become farce!

View attachment 296039

You don't have a response to my post...do you, Faun! Care to explain why you had to rush this impeachment only to sit on the articles once they were passed? Admit it...you know that you're as full of shit as Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler!
Because Democrats are in no rush to see Impeached Trump acquitted, lying con tool.

Democrats are in no rush to humiliate themselves. Who can blame them.

Sure they have. Soliciting foreign contributions for Impeached Trump's campaign was the crime mentioned in article I
Not a crime.
Idiot...

§30121 Contributions and donations by foreign nationals

(a) Prohibition

It shall be unlawful for-

(1) a foreign national, directly or indirectly, to make-

(A) a contribution or donation of money or other thing of value, or to make an express or implied promise to make a contribution or donation, in connection with a Federal, State, or local election;

(B) a contribution or donation to a committee of a political party; or

(C) an expenditure, independent expenditure, or disbursement for an electioneering communication (within the meaning of section 30104(f)(3) of this title); or​

(2) a person to solicit, accept, or receive a contribution or donation described in subparagraph (A) or (B) of paragraph (1) from a foreign national.​

If you prove to me that The economy was doing bad or it changed dramatically since 2009 i'll quit these forums. Show me data where the curve changed due Putin's puppet presidency....go on. And don't forget to add the debt as well. because after all the balance sheet matter a lot.....cause I can MAX my credit cards also and appear rich and in good shape financially .

Slowest recovery from a recession in history. The unemployment rate declined in great part because workers looking for a job just gave up and dropped out. Failed former President Barack Hussein Obama told us that a 1% increase in the GDP was the new normal. He started two additional wars and gave a huge Caliphate to ISIS which President Trump has irradicated.

He crippled our military and cost the lives of our troops with draconian Rules of Engagement, trading barbaric terrorists for traitors.

ScariestJan2019-XL.png

As you know, the entire ISIS Caliphate has been eliminated since President Trump took office.
isis-syria-map-image-islamic-state-and-the-crisis-in-iraq-and-syria-in-maps-bbc-news-976-x-593-pixels-L.jpg
You failed miserably to prove that the upward trend of the economy, job market changed from one president to another.

ScariestJan2019-XL.png

You failed miserably to prove that the upward trend of the economy, job market changed from one president to another.

If the economy was continuing on the same lackadaisical trend as was present the entire failed administration of former President Barack Hussein Obama or trending downward, would that then be President Obama's economy or President Trump's?
Employers Turn to On-the-Job ‘Boot Camps’ to Fill Out Workforce
New Mexico funds short-term training to address skills gap, unemployment
By
Amara Omeokwe
Updated Dec. 22, 2019 1:29 pm ET

Employers Turn to On-the-Job ‘Boot Camps’ to Fill Out Workforce

Being one of three presidents that were impeached is enough.
Only two presidents have been legitimately impeached. This was just a political stunt that made a mockery of the impeachment process and damaged the institution of the presidency and the Constitution's separation of powers in the process.
Doesn't matter history books won't be kind to the orange idiot. You can like his economy that he inherited but he is a filthy person with a filthy mouth and a filthy attitude....the only ones that find him not filthy are filthy people.
In other words, you have no idea why you hate Trump so much. Typical Trump critic.
If course I do. He is a bully, liar, narcissist, fraud, asshole, misogynist, racist, islamophobe and the list is long.
In other words, you have no problems with his policies or actions, or perhaps you are so ignorant about what he has been doing that you can't comment on them. Either way, being so uninformed, do you really think it would be responsible of you to vote?

Being one of three presidents that were impeached is enough.
Only two presidents have been legitimately impeached. This was just a political stunt that made a mockery of the impeachment process and damaged the institution of the presidency and the Constitution's separation of powers in the process.
Doesn't matter history books won't be kind to the orange idiot. You can like his economy that he inherited but he is a filthy person with a filthy mouth and a filthy attitude....the only ones that find him not filthy are filthy people.
In other words, you have no idea why you hate Trump so much. Typical Trump critic.
If course I do. He is a bully, liar, narcissist, fraud, asshole, misogynist, racist, islamophobe and the list is long.
In other words, you have no problems with his policies or actions, or perhaps you are so ignorant about what he has been doing that you can't comment on them. Either way, being so uninformed, do you really think it would be responsible of you to vote?
Trump wouldn't qualify for a lot of jobs due to his past, and he wouldn't last in many because of his behavior. But the system is broken we have the clown in charge.

Sure the senate won’t remove Trump, but seeing Trump losing his shit alone is worth it

Or a liberal girl accuses an innocent man of rape just to watch him squirm

LOLOL

View attachment 296039

Democrats are in no rush to humiliate themselves. Who can blame them.
and republicans humiliate America

Forum List

Back