Sweeping the Forrest?

LOOK it is another stupid dumb-ass.
Get off your lazy f*cking ass and go out in the wilderness.
Don't drive in your vehicle, get of your fat *ss and walk a few miles into a true wilderness.
Then get back and tell us what you noticed.
Or, like "the gropenfheurer" you will tell us all you know by pure conjecture; a.k.a. as bull sh*t.

Liberals screw up the forests, then deflect by mocking Trump.

"You can't make fire cuts and burn off the underbrush, trees have feelings." -Leftist treehugging moonbats.

Here snowflake.

As Trump toured the Skyway Villa Mobile Home and RV Park his comments caused controversy. Just as he did in the days after the fire began, he again blamed forest management:

“I’m committed to make sure that we get all of this cleaned out and protected. You know have to take care of the floors, you know the floors of the forest. It’s very important. You look at other countries where they do it differently and it’s a whole different story. I was with the President of Finland and he said… we are a forest nation. He called it a forest nation and they spend a lot of time on raking and cleaning and doing things and they don’t have any problem. And when it is it’s a very small problem. So I know everyone is looking to that end and it’s going to work out well.”

Donald Trump Visits Areas Destroyed By Fires, Again Blames Forest Management - News & Guts Media

Hell, this is a video of him making the statement but butt-licking snowflakes like you wouldn't understand unless "the gropenfhuerer" himself said it right to your face.

Moonbats stopped proper forest management, so when it went, it all went.

I bet your dumbass doesn't even know what a firecut is.
these leftists don't know shit. they are such misguided parrots.

LOOK it is another stupid dumb-ass.One of the biggest of them all.

Don't drive in your vehicle, get of your fat *ss and walk a few miles into a true wilderness.
Or, like "the gropenfheurer" you will tell us all you know by pure conjecture; a.k.a. as bull sh*t.:bigboy:

"You can't make fire cuts and burn off the underbrush, trees have feelings." -Leftist treehugging moonbats.

Here snowflake.

As Trump toured the Skyway Villa Mobile Home and RV Park his comments caused controversy. Just as he did in the days after the fire began, he again blamed forest management:

“I’m committed to make sure that we get all of this cleaned out and protected. You know have to take care of the floors, you know the floors of the forest. It’s very important. You look at other countries where they do it differently and it’s a whole different story. I was with the President of Finland and he said… we are a forest nation. He called it a forest nation and they spend a lot of time on raking and cleaning and doing things and they don’t have any problem. And when it is it’s a very small problem. So I know everyone is looking to that end and it’s going to work out well.”

Donald Trump Visits Areas Destroyed By Fires, Again Blames Forest Management - News & Guts Media

Hell, this is a video of him making the statement but butt-licking snowflakes like you wouldn't understand unless "the gropenfhuerer" himself said it right to your face.

Or, like "the gropenfheurer" you will tell us all you know by pure conjecture; a.k.a. as bull sh*t.:bigboy:

Here snowflake.

Okay, what is a firecut then?

Or, like "the gropenfheurer" you will tell us all you know by pure conjecture; a.k.a. as bull sh*t.

Here snowflake.

it is hilarious you have no idea what forest maintenance is.

Here, let me help you.

Forest management - Wikipedia

"Forest management is a branch of forestry concerned with overall administrative, economic, legal, and social aspects, as well as scientific and technical aspects, such as silviculture, protection, and forest regulation. This includes management for aesthetics, fish, recreation, urban values, water, wilderness, wildlife, wood products, forest genetic resources, and other forest resource values.[1] Management can be based on conservation, economics, or a mixture of the two. Techniques include timber extraction, planting and replanting of various species, cutting roads and pathways through forests, and preventing fire."

Here snowflake.

Here, let me help you.

"Forest management is a branch of forestry concerned with overall administrative, economic, legal, and social aspects, as well as scientific and technical aspects, such as silviculture, protection, and forest regulation. This includes management for aesthetics, fish, recreation, urban values, water, wilderness, wildlife, wood products, forest genetic resources, and other forest resource values.[1] Management can be based on conservation, economics, or a mixture of the two. Techniques include timber extraction, planting and replanting of various species, cutting roads and pathways through forests, and preventing fire."
Trump is, as usual, wrong.

Trump suggests Californians can rake their forests to forestall wildfires. (He's mistaken.) - US - Gazette Star

Here snowflake.

Hey dumbass, I do walk miles into the woods. I bowhunt.

However, forests are fairly well-managed here. :eek:

I notice firecuts and areas that have had underbrush burned off and trees thinned out. :eek:

Here snowflake.

Or a prescribed burn or what a rake and shovel are used for.

Here snowflake.

Here, let me help you.

Trump is, as usual, wrong.

Trump suggests Californians can rake their forests to forestall wildfires. (He's mistaken.) - US - Gazette Star
Trump is spot on.

You're gonna count that word-salad bullshit as a credible link? GFY with that!

"1,000 individuals stay listed as lacking within the worst-ever wildfire to hit the US state."

"Lacking within"...WTF?!

"killing dozens if not tons of of individuals and burning a whole city to the bottom?"

Again, What in the fucking fuck?!

"Trump instructed reporters as he posed with California officers within the charred ruins of Paradise — his first cease on the tour."

"cease on the tour"? Gah!

^Oh Journalism, where art Thou? :( You're outta your fucking head if you think that world-salad, foreign language translated "Orange Man Bad" farce is supposed to be credible. :uhoh3::cuckoo:

Phake NOOOZ!

Last edited:
Not even close. What it is, it is telling sycophants like you that he makes up all this bull-sh*t and you swallow all of it as if it where vanilla ice cream.
Nice try.

OMG another lets hate Trump lamo thread.
Smokey the bear takes care of it.
1qX9Ftt.jpg
------------------------------------ thats what they are trying , they are pushing the global warming the climate change BS . Trump is correct about Forest Cleanup .

Trump said some stupid shit today about the Finnish President telling him that "forrest sweeping" is what keeps Finnish forests from burning.

The problem?

It never happened. The Finnish President says he made no such statement

Trump just lies...constantly.

No wonder he can't sit down with Mueller

"Rake News"

People in Finland are mocking him

He thinks we rake our forests?

Unfortunately, OP, you don't even have the intelligence/literacy to spell a simple word like "forest" so your point is dismissed.

Forum List

Back