Sweeping the Forrest?

Here snowflake.

As Trump toured the Skyway Villa Mobile Home and RV Park his comments caused controversy. Just as he did in the days after the fire began, he again blamed forest management:

“I’m committed to make sure that we get all of this cleaned out and protected. You know have to take care of the floors, you know the floors of the forest. It’s very important. You look at other countries where they do it differently and it’s a whole different story. I was with the President of Finland and he said… we are a forest nation. He called it a forest nation and they spend a lot of time on raking and cleaning and doing things and they don’t have any problem. And when it is it’s a very small problem. So I know everyone is looking to that end and it’s going to work out well.”

Donald Trump Visits Areas Destroyed By Fires, Again Blames Forest Management - News & Guts Media

Hell, this is a video of him making the statement but butt-licking snowflakes like you wouldn't understand unless "the gropenfhuerer" himself said it right to your face.

Not even close. What it is, it is telling sycophants like you that he makes up all this bull-sh*t and you swallow all of it as if it where vanilla ice cream.
Nice try.

OMG another lets hate Trump lamo thread.
Smokey the bear takes care of it.
1qX9Ftt.jpg

i don't know what the 'Finlander' said but the concept of cleaning , sweeping , raking up the forest and forest floor of dead wood and debris certainly makes a lotta sense . So no matter who originally came up with the idea , well TRUMP is correct about cleaning up forest debris .

Context is unimportant to progressives. Here's some context, Gov. Brown vetoed a bill to clean up Ca. forests.

i don't know what the 'Finlander' said but the concept of cleaning , sweeping , raking up the forest and forest floor of dead wood and debris certainly makes a lotta sense . So no matter who originally came up with the idea , well TRUMP is correct about cleaning up forest debris .

Context is unimportant to progressives. Here's some context, Gov. Brown vetoed a bill to clean up Ca. forests.

If so that probably a pretty good reason for the huge fires.

It is obvious the idiot has never been into the wilderness.
Enough said.
Sycophant.

Here snowflake.

As Trump toured the Skyway Villa Mobile Home and RV Park his comments caused controversy. Just as he did in the days after the fire began, he again blamed forest management:

“I’m committed to make sure that we get all of this cleaned out and protected. You know have to take care of the floors, you know the floors of the forest. It’s very important. You look at other countries where they do it differently and it’s a whole different story. I was with the President of Finland and he said… we are a forest nation. He called it a forest nation and they spend a lot of time on raking and cleaning and doing things and they don’t have any problem. And when it is it’s a very small problem. So I know everyone is looking to that end and it’s going to work out well.”

Donald Trump Visits Areas Destroyed By Fires, Again Blames Forest Management - News & Guts Media

Hell, this is a video of him making the statement but butt-licking snowflakes like you wouldn't understand unless "the gropenfhuerer" himself said it right to your face.

well lack of forest maintenance is the root cause of the violent fire.

Here snowflake.

Firefighters battle blazes around Finland amid new heat warnings

Arctic Circle wildfires rage on as blistering heat takes hold of northern Europe

Liberals screw up the forests, then deflect by mocking Trump.

"You can't make fire cuts and burn off the underbrush, trees have feelings." -Leftist treehugging moonbats.

Here snowflake.

Moonbats stopped proper forest management, so when it went, it all went.

I bet your dumbass doesn't even know what a firecut is.

Liberals screw up the forests, then deflect by mocking Trump.

"You can't make fire cuts and burn off the underbrush, trees have feelings." -Leftist treehugging moonbats.

Here snowflake.

Moonbats stopped proper forest management, so when it went, it all went.

I bet your dumbass doesn't even know what a firecut is.
these leftists don't know shit. they are such misguided parrots.

DERP/ Fail

Wine County fire: Should Jerry Brown have vetoed fire bill?

The bill vetoed had to do with the state paying to put private overhead power lines underground...NOT for "forest sweeping"

Straight from CA.Gov website:

"Loss of traditional Native American fire use practices
coupled with the introduction of fire suppression policies in the early in the 20th century has served to
greatly reduce the role of fire in the natural ecological process. This role is better appreciated today,
however, a
nd broad, collaborative efforts are underway to increase use of fire for ecosystem function.

Decades of fire exclusion, coupled with drought and the stressors ass
ociated with
climate
warming
, have
dramatically increased the size and intensity of wildfires and bark beetle infestations"

IOW, no controlled burning, no fire cuts.

Ol' Brown said he was gonna try to do something, and it looks good on paper, but now there is nothing to do anything with. Too little, too

late. I think people should sue the state, personally.

This has been 50 years or so of forest neglect. Not just during Jerry Brown.

Probably either just before or after Reagan.

http://resources.ca.gov/wp-content/...n-Final-Draft-for-Public-Release-May-2018.pdf

Last edited:
Sweeping is a general term, progressives should look it up.

Only a desperate progressive would deny it's a general term, and they're too far gone to understand that cleaning up the debris in forests is a long-standing maintenance policy for avoiding fires and reducing their destruction.

Progressive thought process: "Trump said he'd sweep the floor of ISIS"......."What an idiot, and he lied, because the General never said they'd use brooms to fight a war".

Last edited:
Here snowflake.

The fault is with forest management. Trump spoke the truth. The horror of it all. The truth and you can't get away with it.

Here snowflake.

If youre referring to SB1463, that had to do with overhead utility wires.
There is no evidence that Brown's veto contributed to or exacerbated the risk or prevalence of wildfires in California, and the California Public Utilities Commission provided details showing that it had already been engaged in work similar to the proposals contained in SB 1463.
C9EOkCLUwAAPcvs.jpg

LOOK it is another stupid dumb-ass.
Get off your lazy f*cking ass and go out in the wilderness.
Don't drive in your vehicle, get of your fat *ss and walk a few miles into a true wilderness.
Then get back and tell us what you noticed.
Or, like "the gropenfheurer" you will tell us all you know by pure conjecture; a.k.a. as bull sh*t.

Here snowflake.

The fault is with forest management. Trump spoke the truth. The horror of it all. The truth and you can't get away with it.

Forum List

Back