Swetnick had better be charged with a felony for lying under oath and making false rape accusation

hope that she is made an example of !! I hope that they go after 'ugly woman' and femi nazi 'chrissy balsey ford' ,

hope that she is made an example of !! I hope that they go after 'ugly woman' and femi nazi 'chrissy balsey ford' ,

I think Ford is a crazy lady who was exploited by the Dimms for political gain.

Literally, I think she is mentally ill and the Dimms used her.

2jj38j.jpg

This shit needs to stop immediately.

How long do you intend to play the role of Mongoloid Idiot on the internets?

You STILL can't declare something "false" without evidence that it is false. That has not somehow changed overnight, it will not have changed next week, and just to save you even more future embarrassment, it will *NEVER* change, ever.

Holy SHIT you're a dense motherfucker.

You STILL can't declare something "false" without evidence that it is false. That has not somehow changed overnight, it will not have changed next week, and just to save you even more future embarrassment, it will *NEVER* change, ever.

Ya OBVIOUS lies should be ignored because you did not like the accused. Retard.

Make sure you present the charges to the FBI...I'm sure they'll get right on it.

Grassley should refer it for review.

I know, you want an 8th FBI investigation into Kavanaugh.

Do you think those that make false accusations of gang rape should face legal consequences?

Last edited:

LMAO, you can't declare something TRUE without evidence that it IS true.

You’re lying. :10:

I think Ford is a crazy lady who was exploited by the Dimms for political gain.

Literally, I think she is mentally ill and the Dimms used her.
-------------------------------- mental illness can never be proved and diagnosis of mental illness is just an OPINION . And doesn't matter if she is menally ill as she is the perpetrator that almost destroyed the Kav Confirmation . In the future I can hear a chorus of 'swetnick' supporters also saying that 'swetnick' is also crazy as her defense COL .

You mean the evidence that a thorough investigation with everyone being interviewed and all evidence being looked at would bring?

You mean the evidence that a thorough investigation with everyone being interviewed and all evidence being looked at would bring?

LOL, you mean that like the Russia investigation it should just go on forever until you THINK you've found "proof"? Which allegation was proven?

That's what they are known for now.....
images

If someone knowingly falsely accused you of rape, would you believe them?
I would IMMEDIATELY demand an investigation by the authorities. Like Blackout Brett did......not.

The Senate Judicial Committee has higher power than FBI agents and they had both parties under oath.

There was an investigation, Dimms could have asked Ford anything.

FBI investigations don’t mean anything, your boy Joe Biden said so.

So when it was clear the accuser was lying about you, would you would the accuser to face legal ramifications?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back