Swetnick had better be charged with a felony for lying under oath and making false rape accusation

It takes a special kind of intellect to think that a man who has now been through SEVEN FBI background checks is still guilty.

This shit needs to stop immediately.

How long do you intend to play the role of Mongoloid Idiot on the internets?

You STILL can't declare something "false" without evidence that it is false. That has not somehow changed overnight, it will not have changed next week, and just to save you even more future embarrassment, it will *NEVER* change, ever.

Holy SHIT you're a dense motherfucker.

LMAO, you can't declare something TRUE without evidence that it IS true.
You mean the evidence that a thorough investigation with everyone being interviewed and all evidence being looked at would bring?
Lol, what evidence? Okay lets go to the house it happened at. I don't remember. Well when did it happen? I don't remember. You produced four witnesses, and they claim it didn't happen. I hope Kavanaugh starts chipping away at abortion as soon as he starts. Would be a nice pay back for what was done to him and his family.

Let him get seated and let’s investigate for all eternity.

There is nothing to investigate, but Dimms can knock themselves out.

The Dimms had Ford under oath in front of them and could have asked her anything.

2jj38j.jpg

Your party's co-chair has been accused of abuse. Think maybe you should worry about the leadership in your own party before you start pointing fingers ?
Why don't you believe the "survivor" of Keith Ellison's abuse ?
You guys always say, we have to believe "survivors".

Your party's co-chair has been accused of abuse. Think maybe you should worry about the leadership in your own party before you start pointing fingers ?
Yes he has...has an investigation been denied? Are we attacking his accuser?

Yes he has...has an investigation been denied? Are we attacking his accuser?

If an accuser knowingly levied false accusations of rape against you, would you want that person to face legal consequences?

Last edited:

You STILL can't declare something "false" without evidence that it is false. That has not somehow changed overnight, it will not have changed next week, and just to save you even more future embarrassment, it will *NEVER* change, ever.

Ya OBVIOUS lies should be ignored because you did not like the accused. Retard.

You must be as dense as he is. Nothing I posted has jack fuggity shit to do with "liking" anybody. Go learn how to read.

But liberals have claimed something is true with no evidence it was true for weeks now. Where were you?

Oh, I remember...claiming it was true.

#super hypocrisy alert

But liberals have claimed something is true with no evidence it was true for weeks now. Where were you?

You want evidence for RAPE charges?

Why do you hate women?

LMAO, you can't declare something TRUE without evidence that it IS true.

Exactly, thank you. And that's what the OP just did here.

Thing is he's been called on it over and over and here he is trotting it out yet again expecting different results.

#super hypocrisy alert

How many people do you think I am?

Take all day to figure this out if you need it. Use your handy Texas Instruments calculator. Phone a friend. Look up the Merriam-Webster definition of the word "one". Let me know what you come up with.

Once (oops there's a clue) you've figured that out we'll move on to what a Tu Quoque Fallacy is. And then you can quote me (that's a singular) on whatever I claimed was true. I stand behind what I post. As opposed to klowns like the OP who run away from them.

You want evidence for RAPE charges?

Why do you hate women?

Obviously. In fact, every statement a woman has made since the dawn of time is 100% truthful...it's in their DNA.

This was proven by consensus of woman scientist. Since they can't lie, it is impossible to refute their conclusion.

Dr. Ford herself in her recollections does not describe rape.. You have changed her account because of what you want to believe. Ask Juanita Broaddrick who the Party of rape is.
Isn't Juanita Broaddrick the one who, in a sworn statement, stated that B. Clinton did not rape her? In a legally sworn deposition?

You would want your accuser to face legal consequences?
I would want a full investigation and if the investigation showed that it was maliciously false accusation, yes....because that's a crime.

#super hypocrisy alert

Take all day to figure this out if you need it. Use your handy Texas Instruments calculator. Phone a friend. Look up the Merriam-Webster definition of the word "one". Let me know what you come up with.

Once (oops there's a clue) you've figured that out we'll move on to what a Tu Quoque Fallacy is.

I've discovered the fuck you fallacy...fuck you.

You are 100% a hypocrite calling someone a moron for pushing for prosecution without evidence while you have been pushing for prosecution of an accusation with zero evidence.

Fact.

#super hypocrisy alert

Once (oops there's a clue) you've figured that out we'll move on to what a Tu Quoque Fallacy is.

Here is the fuck you fallacy...fuck you.

You are 100% a hypocrite calling someone a moron for pushing without evidence while you have been pushing an accusation with zero evidence.

Fact.

No, actually Fuck YOU. And that stands unless and until you can quote me and prove what you just wrote.

You can't do it because you pulled it out of your ass. So again if I forgot to mention it --- fuck you and everybody who pulls bullshit out of their ass like you just did.

Go ahead liar. QUOTE ME. Fucking waste of human protoplasm.

Forum List

Back