Swiss do the unthinkable: deny Muslims citizenship.

It's not Godwin's law if it's relevant and topical.

In other words, you left wingers get a special exemption from Godwin's law.

What a pathetic gang of hypocrites.

No, when I hear people talking about eradicating an entire religion, that makes Nazism a very appropriate analogy.

I'm in favor of eradicating the religion, but not necessarily the people. That's what we did with Nazism, so why can't we do it with Islam?

Why should we? There are 2 billion peaceful Muslims on the planet.

How do you know all 2 billion are going to remain peaceful?

When you start exterminating people on what they 'might' do, you have become the definition of a nazi.

How would that violate the Constitution?

It wouldn't. The Constitution doesn't require that we grant citizenship to immigrants who are the equivalent of an invading force seeking to overthrow our system of law.

Really? Every Muslim who wants to enter the US wants to overthrow our system?

Prove it.

Reading comprehension challenged much? I didn't say "Every Muslim".

I've seen your act. Yes, you did?

Should we disqualify Muslim applicants for citizenship for not wanting to engage in a co-ed swimming class,

on the grounds of their religious beliefs?
YES! asshole!
And THAT's what is about to happen when Trump becomes President.
If you don't like our laws and institutions go fuck yourself.

That's why Christian fundies lose court cases in the US. lol

The European Continent historically is Christian, Islam has never been part of our Continent and has never been accepted by a majority of this Continent and it never will be.

We could mention the Ottomans, I suppose you're a fan of the Ottomans?

So the existence of Islam in Spain for 9 centuries is a myth?

When they've been sent back to the Bottomless Pit on a permanent basis, meaning when they've been removed from not only our Continents but from this planet, then Islam itself will exist only as a myth.

Let's get back to your profoundly retarded claim that Islam was never a part of Europe.

You and your fake history degree.

I have a Politics and History degree.
What University?

Why do you want to know? I've also previously posted on two occasions about which Universities I attended, causing some people to get their panties in a wad.

No, when I hear people talking about eradicating an entire religion, that makes Nazism a very appropriate analogy.

I'm in favor of eradicating the religion, but not necessarily the people. That's what we did with Nazism, so why can't we do it with Islam?

When you start exterminating people on what they 'might' do, you have become the definition of a nazi.

Godwin's Law.

Not all Muslims belong to ISIS, but all ISIS members are Muslims.

Which is the best argument ever for not persecuting innocent Muslims.

Declining to grant them a visa is not persecuting them.

It is if you cite their religion as your only justification.

Put it under suspicion of supporting ISIS and it works for me.

Kind of like Trump is a rapist because some woman accused him of it.

Okay.

Not even close.

It's "unthinkable" to American immigration officials, but not to any American capable of understanding common sense:

Swiss Do the Unthinkable: Deny Muslims Citizenship

In a move which no doubt has American immigration officials baffled, the Swiss are denying citizenship to Muslim after Muslim for failing to integrate into their society.

In this latest case, two Muslim girls were denied citizenship because they refused to swim in a pool with boys present.
If Jewish people refused to assimilate the Swiss culture, they would be banned from being naturalized too. Do you want USA to keep Jewish people from becoming US Citizens if they ask for a religious accomodation?

It's about Islam and Muslims.

It wouldn't. The Constitution doesn't require that we grant citizenship to immigrants who are the equivalent of an invading force seeking to overthrow our system of law.

You're right. If Congress passed a law that prohibited immigration permissions to current or former members of ISIS, that would be perfectly constitutional. Passing a law that simply bans immigration based on religion would not.

Sadly, far too many people are willing to shred the Constitution if it gives them a false sense of security.

They've been taught the The Constitution was written by a bunch of White Old Men, and has no relevance to the world today.

So you don't believe our Constitution would protect a request for a religious exemption regarding girls being required to swim with boys?
If the little muslim rape victims don't want to swim with males fucking FINE!
They are fucking insane bitches already.
The most wonderful thing is happening around the world. Populations across the globe have had enough of these fucking insane zombies.

You know all religion is hocus pocus, right?

Tell that to the Muslims, say to their faces that everything Mohammed wrote was hocus pocus and see what happens.

There's only one way to deal with this crowd and that's we kill them, if not they'll be the end of us.

Another vote for genocide. Good one, Eva.

Everyone knows this is what it's coming to, only those with heads in the sand can't understand this.

This coming situation isn't something that Western Nations peoples have asked for, therefore whatever slaughter occurs won't be Western Nations peoples fault, in the eyes of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ Our Messiah, it'll be considered doing good work on this earth, cleansing this earth of Satanic influence and The Devil's Disciples.

The divinity of Jesus is a superstition.

You're Athiest/Luciferarian so of course you'd think that.

Since there is absolutely no credible evidence of supernatural beings, one only need to be rational to conclude that the beliefs in them qualify as superstitions, or 'faith' if you prefer.

Tell that to the Muslims, say to their faces that everything Mohammed wrote was hocus pocus and see what happens.

There's only one way to deal with this crowd and that's we kill them, if not they'll be the end of us.

Everyone knows this is what it's coming to, only those with heads in the sand can't understand this.

This coming situation isn't something that Western Nations peoples have asked for, therefore whatever slaughter occurs won't be Western Nations peoples fault, in the eyes of Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ Our Messiah, it'll be considered doing good work on this earth, cleansing this earth of Satanic influence and The Devil's Disciples.

Since there is absolutely no credible evidence of supernatural beings, one only need to be rational to conclude that the beliefs in them qualify as superstitions, or 'faith' if you prefer.

Is your thinking applicable to all faiths or just pertaining to the Christian faith?

I'm skeptical about you remaining peaceful but I doubt the law will give me the right to kill you.

Is your thinking applicable to all faiths or just pertaining to the Christian faith?

The existence of a Heaven is baseless belief, with or without 72 virgins.

It's "unthinkable" to American immigration officials, but not to any American capable of understanding common sense:

In a move which no doubt has American immigration officials baffled, the Swiss are denying citizenship to Muslim after Muslim for failing to integrate into their society.

In this latest case, two Muslim girls were denied citizenship because they refused to swim in a pool with boys present.
If Jewish people refused to assimilate the Swiss culture, they would be banned from being naturalized too. Do you want USA to keep Jewish people from becoming US Citizens if they ask for a religious accomodation?

The Swiss don't specifically single out Muslims in regard to citizenship rejection. The argument is that those seeking naturalization need to assimilate to the culture. Jews have to do it or they won't get naturalized. Can you cite a case where Jews violated school rules and were naturalized in Switzerland?

I'm skeptical about you remaining peaceful but I doubt the law will give me the right to kill you.

I'm not a Muslim, I'm not one of the 2 billion.

The denials have nothing to do with the fact that people are Muslims. It has to do with assimilation. Non Mulsims are similarly denied citizenship when they cannot demonstrate that they have joined the community in which they live.

Please note that the people denied citizenship are not simply deported.

Liars must lie, right OP?

No where in the OP or link was deportation mentioned, yeah I guess liars must lie and the liar would be you.

The Swiss don't specifically single out Muslims in regard to citizenship rejection. The argument is that those seeking naturalization need to assimilate to the culture. Jews have to do it or they won't get naturalized. Can you cite a case where Jews violated school rules and were naturalized in Switzerland?

Your argument is moving the posts, it's not as strange as the introduction of Ted Bundy into this thread, I still am not sure what that was about, but again it's a moving of the posts.

When they've been sent back to the Bottomless Pit on a permanent basis, meaning when they've been removed from not only our Continents but this planet, then Islam itself will exist only as a myth.

You might want to inform as to what makes you believe that the Jesus you referred to ever advocated the annihilation of the non-believers.

When they've been sent back to the Bottomless Pit on a permanent basis, meaning when they've been removed from not only our Continents but this planet, then Islam itself will exist only as a myth.

You might want to inform as to what makes you believe that the Jesus you referred to ever advocated the annihilation of the non-believers.

We're talking soon about survival and Jesus wasn't some Hippy Peacenik, if you read The Bible correctly.

When they've been sent back to the Bottomless Pit on a permanent basis, meaning when they've been removed from not only our Continents but from this planet, then Islam itself will exist only as a myth.

Let's get back to your profoundly retarded claim that Islam was never a part of Europe.

What University?

Why do you want to know? I've also previously posted on two occasions about which Universities I attended, causing some people to get their panties in a wad.

If I recall correctly , you attended the TelAviv Apartheid University (TAU) and graduated first in the class.

Your argument is moving the posts, it's not as strange as the introduction of Ted Bundy into this thread, I still am not sure what that was about, but again it's a moving of the posts.

Ted Bundy is in Heaven, if you believe the Biblical formula for being saved.

What University?

If I recall correctly , you attended the TelAviv Apartheid University (TAU) and graduated first in the class.

:confused-84:

Forum List

Back