Syria killed 100K his own people before he used

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
Chemical weapons. Why is it ok to kill that many people by shooting and bombing them but it is not ok to use chemical weapons in OBAMA'S eyes. They are dead either way

Chemical weapons. Why is it ok to kill that many people by shooting and bombing them but it is not ok to use chemical weapons in OBAMA'S eyes. They are dead either way

I honestly think that Obama would be happy as shit to pretend nothing ever happened and just walk away

Right, so all the treatise made over the last 90 years agianst the use of chemical weapons is because Obama said it was bad, M'kay.

And again where did you get your fabulous education from?

why just obama? nobody did anything period, But its really not our problem now is it?
You neo-con liberal.

Right, so all the treatise made over the last 90 years agianst the use of chemical weapons is because Obama said it was bad, M'kay.

Tone it down moonbeam-----we totally ignored it when Saddam used gas against Iran.

Tone it down moonbeam-----we totally ignored it when Saddam used gas against Iran.

And it was wrong to do so.

Just another selective war, right moondoggie?

Well when we find out who did this one we can write them a ticket. I hope it ain't the CIA cuz that will come outta our pockets. :lol:

yep. instead of having a policy and keeping it, there is a more cynical side to the operations in the area for the last 23 years.

who appointed us as the world's morals enforcer? Why do we think we have to take sides in every conflict?

And why is it ok to ignore the thousands he killed?

I have a simple solution for this BS, wherever we find it in the world. Let the UN handle it and bring all US troops home, cut the military budget by 90% and turn this nation into a peace loving country again.

The UN can form a small elite group (20 men) to be assassins. The group will be formed in such a way that no one knows who these 20 people are. They will we issued a UN credit card that they can buy up to 1 million dollars in any weaponary they need. When we have a rabid leader of a country murdering his own people, invading another country outside the UN authority, the UN will vote to decide the fate of that leader and his top 20 personnel. A UN message will be issued to the World publicaly to inform the leader if he doesn't stop his BS, he will be assassinated along with his top 20 personnel within 30 days. If presists after 30 days, the second UN World message will be issued to assassinate them. The unknown assassination team will go into action and eliminate the guy and any of his 20 top people, then disban again.

I would think when the first order is given, one of the 20 personnel would think, I need to kill this leader before the UN snipers decide to kill me, thus ending his rein of terror. The best part is, we don't spend billions doing what a million can do, and a minimum of lost or maimed lives in the process.

Last edited:
It should be noted that Syria is one of five nations that is not a signatory of the CWC.

And the lleft Say Bush killed 100k Iraqs, duh chemical weapons is a war crime.. what is so hard for folks to understand

It's the oil?
Or the Jews?
Personally I would rather invade Lebanon, then I would confiscate all the Blonde Lebanese Hash I could find and get lost for a while.

Forum List

Back