Syria: Up to 635 Reported Dead in Chemical Attack

putinsnubbingobama.jpg

Mad.
Once again, America is going to start a war it can never finish.

What is the over/under on the number of cruise missiles Obama will lob into Syria?

I don't think he will do anything without the political cover of the UN, and Russia will veto everything. So the best case is just a little swagger, spin victory, and carry on. The worse case is...well...we don't want to go there.

Oh tell me this isn't so.
It's becoming more obvious day by day that Obama et al are supporting AQ rebels in Syria.

This is a strange world indeed.

I used to be a hawk. Nuke 'em 'til they glow was my motto. Until I joined the Army. Then my prayer became please God, I don't mind dying for my country, but don't let it be in some stupid conflict for a stupid reason. I thought we should have bombed the shit out of the terrorists in Afghanistan and not waste one American life there. Now look. Going on 12 years, thousands of lives wasted. Thousands more maimed for life. And for what? We move out, Taliban moves in. Then came Iraq. That hit me harder. I thought WTF are you doing Bush? Now Iraqi's are being murdered daily. I hope that Barry, with his vast military experience, will stay out of this one. But I doubt it.

Had Obama not been so loose and easy with its messages of friendship to the Islamists in the first place, this whole Arab Spring b*** s*** - which has benefited nobody except the extremists and Al Qaeda - probably would not have happened....the Syrian rebels drew inspiration and membership from this Arab Spring...

And now the mess is big and US policy has open the door for a worse outcome at a much higher future cost.Obama broke it now he will have to fix it.

Supposedly because Syria is using WMDs. Deja Vu anyone? It's 2003 all over again.

According to the opposition and Israel, the Syrian government is gassing people.
According to the Syrian government; extremist elements are gassing their own people and blaming the Syrian government.

The only thing lacking here is verifiable truth so, in my humble opinion, you can't go to war on rumours.

I should make my opinion of groups in Syria clear.
The government are a bunch of pillocks but the opposition has even worse people in there.
It's very clear, there are some serious extremist elements fighting for control of the place so I can't support them either.

All this foreign interference in a war that can't possibly effect the potential interfering countries is beyond stupid.
Basically, American aid for the rebels is there because Israel wants it and sod all to do with anything else.
Now, that idiot Obama is being paid off by Israel to send American troops to die in that country.
Americans will die for Israel again.

Supposedly because Syria is using WMDs. Deja Vu anyone? It's 2003 all over again.

According to the opposition and Israel, the Syrian government is gassing people.
According to the Syrian government; extremist elements are gassing their own people and blaming the Syrian government.

The only thing lacking here is verifiable truth so, in my humble opinion, you can't go to war on rumours.

The government are a bunch of pillocks but the opposition has even worse people in there.
It's very clear, there are some serious extremist elements fighting for control of the place so I can't support them either.

All this foreign interference in a war that can't possibly effect the potential interfering countries is beyond stupid.
Basically, American aid for the rebels is there because Israel wants it and sod all to do with anything else.
Now, that idiot Obama is being paid off by Israel to send American troops to die in that country.

If anyone can find an excuse to bring Israel into a string, it is going to be Indoferd.
Israel wants nothing and has nothing to do with this. It is Syria's problem, not Israel's.

If anyone can find an excuse to bring Israel into a string, it is going to be Indoferd.
Israel wants nothing and has nothing to do with this. It is Syria's problem, not Israel's.

Israel expects U.S. strike on Syria after alleged chemical weapons use - Middle East Israel News Broadcast | Haaretz

Course not.

However, back to rumours and totally unsupported allegations.
Galloway (A total twat), claims Israel gave the weapons to the rebels in an attempt to draw America into an attack.
Of course, it's just one more evidence free theory but just as valid as all the other evidence free theories.

Israel expects U.S. strike on Syria after alleged chemical weapons use - Middle East Israel News Broadcast | Haaretz

Course not.

However, back to rumours and totally unsupported allegations.
Galloway (A total twat), claims Israel gave the weapons to the rebels in an attempt to draw America into an attack.
Of course, it's just one more evidence free theory but just as valid as all the other evidence free theories.

And of course Freddie will always find a way to blame Israel. Obsessed much?

Forum List

Back