Taking Trump Off the Ballot Isn't Going to Work

If one of Trump's asseating lackeys like DeSantis or Haley wins they'll pardon that criminal lowlife anyway.

But they can't wipe his ass for him in N.Y. & Georgia.
Bill Clinton isnt running for president

Those seceding from the United States did not seek to overthrow the government which is what insurrection is.
False. That is precisely what secession is. As ruled in our courts by due process.

Why make up dumb shit and try to have an argument you lost 160 years ago?

Which means that ballots will be printed with Trump's name listed on them....Face it man, this latest ploy to keep Trump from running, isn't working....

Oh FFS. There are strained carrots everywhere.

Getting frustrated? I sense that you are....But that won't change that WE are your betters, and Trump will be the United States President in Nov.

Let me say it is possible that Trump will be President. I say possible, not probable which is better than even odds. I think possible. The reasons are many and varied.

But what is frustrating is you make a claim, I counter it. You ignore that and go to the next talking point, and sooner or later return to the one already addressed.

There's an old saying down here in the south...

"Just because you put a dozen kittens in the oven, don't make em biscuts."
There is every confidence that a partisan Supreme Court dominated by conservative ideologues will again ignore precedent and compel the states to return Trump to their respective ballots – ignoring the fact that Trump engaged in treasonous insurrection.

RICO charges and property assessments.
Aaaaaahhahahahahahhaahhahahahahhaahahahhaahahhaahhahahhaahaaaaas!
With Dotard fighting tooth & nail to delay the proceedngs as the sucker's pay his legal fees the trial in N.Y. is liable to start sooner then the orange baboon figured on.

Oh & it gets better. Judge Engoron will rule on Dotard's fraud trial in N.Y. by the end of January. :dance:

Let me say it is possible that Trump will be President. I say possible, not probable which is better than even odds. I think possible. The reasons are many and varied.

But what is frustrating is you make a claim, I counter it. You ignore that and go to the next talking point, and sooner or later return to the one already addressed.
These are areas that we disagree...And probably will continue to do so...But, don't think for a second that BOTH sides don't do that....

There is every reason to pull Biden off the ballot. The cult knows he is corrupt and taking bribes through his son.

People can write in Trump's name and will.

Also, it's against the notion of free and fair elections to take a candidate off the ballot. Do Democrats realize that?

Would you Democrats think it a good idea to take Biden off the ballot?
A massive false flag cyber attack is gonna cancel the 2024 election if it looks like Trump has any shot at it.

Ok. Defend that using the text of the Constitution.

Article II

Section 4

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

DERP!

The criteria that disqualifies a candidate are clear. Biden has not taken part in any insurrection therefore he can't be removed from the ballot.

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Yep, he should be off the ballot everywhere.

Forum List

Back