Talent on loan from god!

RUSH: By the way, I don't know if you've seen this video of Clinton, but I would caution the president to behave better at these meetings. I mean here he is out there screaming, he's raising his voice, his arms are flailing around out there, ... I mean, it's disruptive and it's distracting. It's not presidential. Waving your arms around out there, pointing that big, long finger at people. I think he should behave better.

END TRANSCRIPT

LimpBoy always projects everything he hates about himself onto others. :rofl:
that pic is what you do
you cut up pieces and put them to gether to attempt to make them say something they dont

RUSH: By the way, I don't know if you've seen this video of Clinton, but I would caution the president to behave better at these meetings. I mean here he is out there screaming, he's raising his voice, his arms are flailing around out there, ... I mean, it's disruptive and it's distracting. It's not presidential. Waving your arms around out there, pointing that big, long finger at people. I think he should behave better.

END TRANSCRIPT

that pic is what you do
you cut up pieces and put them to gether to attempt to make them say something they dont

EdTheLyingMassiveMoron and Rush Limbaugh, sung to the tune of ENDLESS LOVE.

END TRANSCRIPT

that pic is what you do

Baloney! That is an accurate portrayal of him. He is always bouncing up and down like someone on drugs. You know it and I know it.

And I don't take him out of context and I never change his words. Though according to the Golden Rule of the religion he pretends to believe in, I should because he does. He habitually changes the words of the people he "quotes." But he has a rationalization for himself alone.

Stack of Stuff Quick Hits Page
September 5, 2008
RUSH: He didn't use those words, but that's what he meant

McCain has "Halfheimers," Rush
June 13, 2008
RUSH: Don't put those words in my mouth.

Two Weeks Out, Campaign Goes to Last Place Obama Wants it to Be
October 21, 2008
RUSH: He didn't say it in those words, but that's exactly what he meant.

Global Warming Update: Blue Funk, Green Funk
November 5, 2007
RUSH: Don't put words in my mouth

Rush is just against healthcare reform because drugs would become affordable for most and for him too tempting.

that pic is what you do

Baloney! That is an accurate portrayal of him. He is always bouncing up and down like someone on drugs. You know it and I know it.

And I don't take him out of context and I never change his words. Though according to the Golden Rule of the religion he pretends to believe in, I should because he does. He habitually changes the words of the people he "quotes." But he has a rationalization for himself alone.

September 5, 2008

June 13, 2008

October 21, 2008

November 5, 2007
look at those dates
you are a dipshit

Talent on loan from god!

This is the first a foremost thing about Rush that makes me sick. He arrogantly plays that little jingle then proceeds to lie through his teeth. His "God lent" talent is to break the 8th commandment. What does the bible say about false profits?

Talent on loan from god!

This is the first a foremost thing about Rush that makes me sick. He arrogantly plays that little jingle then proceeds to lie through his teeth. His "God lent" talent is to break the 8th commandment. What does the bible say about false profits?
WTF???
explain that one
how would that make him a false prophet?
he never even talks about religion, at least not back when i listened to him

Talent on loan from god!

WTF???
explain that one

He claims his talent is on loan from God, which is normally harmless, and then he knowingly lies, all the while claiming to be a voice of truth. Maybe false profit was a little harsh, what would you call him?

WTF???
explain that one

He claims his talent is on loan from God, which is normally harmless, and then he knowingly lies, all the while claiming to be a voice of truth. Maybe false profit was a little harsh, what would you call him?
prove he knowingly lies
you might THINK he is lying
but he might truely believe what he is saying and only be wrong

WTF???
explain that one

prove he knowingly lies

Every time he pulls a false statistic out of his ass, he is bearing false witness. He pulls them out of his ass because he has already check the true statistic, and has found it doesn't match up to his ideology, or worse, it supports the other side of the argument. If the statistic did match his view I'm sure he would quote it word for word then cite the source.

Um with all due respect from a Christian perspective all talent is on loan from God.
this is true and thats what Rush says as well
at least he used to

Well I believe that talent comes from a combination of hard work, and genetics, and that it's arrogant to believe God helps, or interferes with, any individual. Be humble before God, and pray while you work, not for the reward, but for simply existing.

You have your view on God, and I have mine.

Is it not great to live in a country with no state religion. Would it not suck if my view of the bible was taught over yours? I love the first amendment.

Last edited:
prove he knowingly lies

Every time he pulls a false statistic out of his ass, he is bearing false witness. He pulls them out of his ass because he has already check the true statistic, and has found it doesn't match up to his ideology, or worse, it supports the other side of the argument. If the statistic did match his view I'm sure he would quote it word for word then cite the source.
again, the onus is on your to PROVE HE KNOWS THEY ARE FALSE(if they even are)

prove he knowingly lies

Ok you got me.

I can't prove that Rush does not believe that the stuff he pulls out of his ass, is a lie, and instead really does believe that the stuff he makes up as he goes along really is the truth, and that the world conforms to that truth the moment he makes it up.

So while I can't prove he is knowingly lying, the only other option is that he is a few muffins short of a baker's dozen, and his "truth" should be regarded as such.

Ok you got me.

I can't prove that Rush does not believe that the stuff he pulls out of his ass, is a lie, and instead really does believe that the stuff he makes up as he goes along really is the truth, and that the world conforms to that truth the moment he makes it up.

So while I can't prove he is knowingly lying, the only other option is that he is a few muffins short of a baker's dozen, and his "truth" should be regarded as such.
again, you are assuming he makes it up
you cant PROVE IT

that pic is what you do

September 5, 2008

June 13, 2008

October 21, 2008

November 5, 2007
look at those dates
you are a dipshit

What do dates have to do with the fact that he habitually changes other peopls words, putting his words on their mouths, but cries like a baby if someone honors the Golden Rule of his professed (for political purposes only) religion.

You just can't accept the fact that your MessiahRushie is a worthless lying hypocrite.

Here he is putting a whole sentence in Clinton's mouth because she "laughed."

Thursday Quotes: America's Real Anchorman
She laughs because she doesn't like the question. "Mrs. Clinton's laugh is a signal to the guy asking her the question: 'Do you like your testicles attached, or do you want them in my lockbox?'"
Rush Limbaugh 10/4/2007

prove he knowingly lies

So your defense of your MessishRushie is he's TOO STUPID to know he telling a lie. :rofl:
He's a STUPID liar rather than a PREMEDITATED liar. :rofl:

So your defense of your MessishRushie is he's TOO STUPID to know he telling a lie. :rofl:
He's a STUPID liar rather than a PREMEDITATED liar. :rofl:
you are a fucking moron
even that other guy was smart enough to understand what i was telling him

Ok you got me.

again, you are assuming he makes it up
you cant PROVE IT

Now I assume he's handed his GOP script and he's TOO STUPID to know it's full of lies when he parrots it.
Of course, I don't know how anyone can possibly be THAT STUPID, but that would be the only way he's not a PREMEDITATED liar.

Forum List

Back