Talk About Collusion

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
image.png

One of the Articles of Impeachment against Nixon was ATTEMPTING to use the IRS as a political weapon.

Richard Samuelson on Twitter

Yes, let's talk collusion!

How Michael Cohen’s Apparent Russia Payment Might Help Prove Collusion

"
....Given the outrageous conduct of Putin and Deripaska, and given the almost unanimous votes in Congress to impose tough sanctions, these accommodations should have been considered stunning. As of Tuesday night, they stink to high heaven.

And the question must be raised: Was there a quid pro quo understanding between Vekselberg and Trump associates in January 2017? It is crucial to remember here what was happening in December 2016 and January 2017 in regard to Russia sanctions. Here’s what I summarized in an earlier Slate piece on Kushner, Qatar, and Russian money: The Steele dossier alleged that Russians had made a deal with Trump associates for the Russians to sell Rosneft, the massive state energy company, and use the commissions to give Trump associates payments under the radar, in return for lifting or softening sanctions. The Rosneft sale went through in December 2016, a month after the election, coinciding with Jared Kushner, Michael Flynn, and Carter Page’s various alleged communications with Russians. Just eight days before this oil megadeal, Flynn and Kushner met Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak at Trump Tower, and Kushner reportedly proposed a secret communication link with the Kremlin through the Russian embassy. Then, a few days after the Rosneft deal, Kushner met Sergey Gorkov, chairman of Russia’s government-owned VE Bank, or VEB, and Putin’s close confidant....."

View attachment 192983

One of the Articles of Impeachment against Nixon was ATTEMPTING to use the IRS as a political weapon.

Richard Samuelson on Twitter

Yep and it was all covered up by the DOJ which was corrupt during Obama. That IRS bitch got off Scott free. IMO we are facing a Neo-Marxist takeover. It's a damn good thing we elected Donald Trump. That being said, I pray that the lefty loonies don't bump him off. Some of the posts on this Forum suggest there are some pretty unhinged people out there.

Yep and it was all covered up by the DOJ which was corrupt during Obama. That IRS bitch got off Scott free. IMO we are facing a Neo-Marxist takeover. It's a damn good thing we elected Donald Trump. That being said, I pray that the lefty loonies don't bump him off. Some of the posts on this Forum suggest there are some pretty unhinged people out there.

I'll bet he keeps a .38 in his pocket. Not because of the public either.

Yes, let's talk collusion!

How Michael Cohen’s Apparent Russia Payment Might Help Prove Collusion

"
....Given the outrageous conduct of Putin and Deripaska, and given the almost unanimous votes in Congress to impose tough sanctions, these accommodations should have been considered stunning. As of Tuesday night, they stink to high heaven.

And the question must be raised: Was there a quid pro quo understanding between Vekselberg and Trump associates in January 2017? It is crucial to remember here what was happening in December 2016 and January 2017 in regard to Russia sanctions. Here’s what I summarized in an earlier Slate piece on Kushner, Qatar, and Russian money: The Steele dossier alleged that Russians had made a deal with Trump associates for the Russians to sell Rosneft, the massive state energy company, and use the commissions to give Trump associates payments under the radar, in return for lifting or softening sanctions. The Rosneft sale went through in December 2016, a month after the election, coinciding with Jared Kushner, Michael Flynn, and Carter Page’s various alleged communications with Russians. Just eight days before this oil megadeal, Flynn and Kushner met Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak at Trump Tower, and Kushner reportedly proposed a secret communication link with the Kremlin through the Russian embassy. Then, a few days after the Rosneft deal, Kushner met Sergey Gorkov, chairman of Russia’s government-owned VE Bank, or VEB, and Putin’s close confidant....."
Apparent.
Might.
May.
:itsok:

Apparent.
Might.
May.
Yes, that is how rational adults talk, when they don't know something with certainty. You should try it!

Let's talk more collusion, like your thread title suggests:

Flynn promised the Russian sanctions would be "ripped up". And Russia undertook an effort to help Trump.

All just coincidence, right? Just a loose cannon, talking out of school, despite the obviously great leadership of his boss. Right?

Apparent.
Might.
May.
Yes, that is how rational adults talk, when they don't know something with certainty. You should try it!

Flynn promised the Russian sanctions would be "ripped up". And Russia undertook an effort to help Trump.

All just coincidence, right? Just a loose cannon, talking out of school, despite the obviously great leadership of his boss. Right?

Any day now.
Maybe.
Might.
Possibly.
:uhoh3:

Apparent.
Might.
May.

Any day now.
Maybe.
Might.
Possibly.
I asked you a question. A couple, actually. They should be easy ones, for you.

Long ago I came to the conclusion conservatives are held to a much higher standard than their counterparts. It's very strange. One generally lives on higher ground, the other is generally tough to figure out, but they're probably the result of being well indoctrinated - at least partially.

Apparent.
Might.
May.

Any day now.
Maybe.
Might.
Possibly.
Why should I waste time with an idiot who takes subjective hearsay as fact?

Apparent.
Might.
May.

Any day now.
Maybe.
Might.
Possibly.
Why should I waste time with an idiot who takes subjective hearsay as fact?
... because you started a thread to talk about collusion? Now, come on, don't be a sissy.

Those two things I mentioned... both known facts... just coincidence? Yes? No?

Notice how the left nuts try to change the subject of threads when they can’t defend their own?

The topic was clear, Obama using the IRS to stop political opposition.

The left continues to distort, divert and lie.

And I ask again, liberals, please show me the federal statute for COLLUSION.

Show me the federal crime.
Why? Saying it is not a criminal act doesn't mean it's fine and dandy, and we shouldn't try to stop the practice. Is that really how low the defense of Trump has sunk? "It's not, technically, illegal (until it is, anyway, if material support is exchanged)."

really? That's not high praise, you know.

And I ask again, liberals, please show me the federal statute for COLLUSION.

Show me the federal crime.
Why? Saying it is not a criminal act doesn't mean it's fine and dandy, and we shouldn't try to stop the practice. Is that really how low the defense of Trump has sunk? "It's not, technically, illegal (until it is, anyway, if material support is exchanged)."

really? That's not high praise, you know.

No, it's called why spend millions and millions of taxpayer dollars investigating something that has 1. Never been proven in over a year. 2. Isn't even a crime if it is proven?

What's the fucking point?

And how do you even define it? Trump wants to shut up a fucking tramp before the election and so his lawyer pays hush money to this tramp (totally legal) and then Russia pays trump back for this hush money? It's legal, but it doesn't make sense.

Do the liberals even care what happens here? Do they care to keep the investigation going in a logical direction? What happened to collusion? How do you define it? What constitutes COLLUSION?

Last edited:
Notice how the left nuts try to change the subject of threads when they can’t defend their own?
No, goofball, I was just enjoying a bit of fun with this guy (the OP).

Start ANY thread, and it will be about the Clintons or Obama within 5 minutes, if this guy shows up. And, really, I am happy to compare these instances of "collusion".

Especially considering that the OP is very clearly implying that information campaigns, of the type the Tea Party groups were ostensibly deprived of, actually do produce votes. There is an interesting path to take, there, don't you think?

So, do you think Obama, personally, intentionally quashed tea party groups for political advantage, using the IRS? I find that very hard to believe. I find it much easier to believe that Trump ordered the settlement mentioned in the OP simply to stick his thumb in Obama's eye.

So, let's see... to answer the OP's question ... I'll say, 100,000 votes. I'll go conservative.

No, it's called why spend millions and millions of taxpayer dollars investigating something that has 1. Never been proven in over a year. 2. Isn't even a crime if it is proven?
You just answered your own question. If that is, in fact , the outcome (I think you are a wee bit optimistic)... we will know it because of the investigation. BTW, an innocent man would, normally, fully cooperate with this investigation.

The topic was clear, Obama using the IRS to stop political opposition.

The left continues to distort, divert and lie.
Yep, the left don't want to talk about how Obama rigged the elections.

You want to talk about collusion? How about Hillary colluding with Russia? The "reset" button, Obama saying he would have more leeway after he was reelected. etc. OMG can you imagine if a hot mic caught Trump saying that he would have more leeway after he's reelected? OMFG we'd never hear the end of it.

Trump thanks Kim Jung nuthead for not returning the Americans in body bags and the fucking left goes apeshit calling it brown nosing.

The fucking left really are some sick fucks. Sick hypocritical fuckheads.

Forum List

Back