🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Task Force on Missing and Murdered American Indians and Alaska Natives

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
President Trump Signs an Executive Order
President Trump Signs an Executive Order Establishing the Task Force on Missing and Murdered American Indians and Alaska Natives

ME: While Democrats spew hate, Trump just keeps on helping Americans

• Banned
Maybe he should try doing some more decent things.

Maybe you would see all the good things he does if you pulled your head out of your ass and also stopped watching fake news

President Trump Participates in a Signing Ceremony for the Preventing Animal Cruelty and Torture Act

Maybe he should try doing some more decent things.

Maybe you would see all the good things he does if you pulled your head out of your ass and also stopped watching fake news

President Trump Participates in a Signing Ceremony for the Preventing Animal Cruelty and Torture Act

Establishing a task force? It's fine, but it's not curing cancer.

• Banned
Your "forest for the trees" argument has a fatal flaw. We are talking Trump here. We have known this guy for decades. He does not do a damned unless there is something in it for him.

That's a narrow view. Trump has it all now. He is not like that anymore. Now he does for others, not for himself. I actually believe that. He became a billionaire, and the cherry on his cake is that he became president, and now as a grandfather and an older man he is giving back. And no I am not naive, I actually believe that.

Your "forest for the trees" argument has a fatal flaw. We are talking Trump here. We have known this guy for decades. He does not do a damned unless there is something in it for him.

That's a narrow view. Trump has it all now. He is not like that anymore. Now he does for others, not for himself. I actually believe that. He became a billionaire, and the cherry on his cake is that he became president, and now as a grandfather and an older man he is giving back. And no I am not naive, I actually believe that.
His history of "charitable acts" is not really that charitable. I respond quite favorably to good acts and have no problem giving credit where it is due. If he somehow becomes a Saintly figure like Mother Teresa working tirelessly for the less fortunate until the day he dies it will still not make up for the crappy things he has done.

This comes from a site announcing the task force:

The National Institute of Justice estimates that 1.5 million Native American women have experienced violence in their lifetime, including many who are victims of sexual violence. On some reservations, federal studies have shown women are killed at a rate over 10 times the national average.

From https://www.cbc.ca/news/indigenous/us-mmiwg-task-force-1.5374129

And it's not another never-ending boondoggle as it expires after 2 years and must file a report after one.

This comes from a site announcing the task force:

The National Institute of Justice estimates that 1.5 million Native American women have experienced violence in their lifetime, including many who are victims of sexual violence. On some reservations, federal studies have shown women are killed at a rate over 10 times the national average.

From https://www.cbc.ca/news/indigenous/us-mmiwg-task-force-1.5374129

And it's not another never-ending boondoggle as it expires after 2 years and must file a report after one.

You would think that Dems would be all over that issue. But it does not advance their thirst for power so they ignore it.

Forum List

Back