Taxing the Rich won't effect you at all

So who paid to have the restaurant built....the waiter?

If the 1% didn't own everything to begin with, then we would have money ourselves to build our own work places. That's what they used to do in the past.

Are you people this stupid?

So the money to build the restaurant will just fall from the sky?
So you think the 1% are entitled to all that money when they do no work?

If they invested the money into the business that you are running then they are entitled to the money they gave you and the interest rate that you agreed on paying, and nothing more.

Again why are you so angry about the rich having something that you do not have?

Work for what you want, and yes you can actually earn a decent living if you really wanted to but I fear you believe the government owes you that money and should steal from those that have to give to you...

Why do they want an interest? Why do we agree to interest?

Do you believe a person should ever be paid for work they never did? That's interest.

What is your highest level of education? I think they teach this sort of thing in grade school.

If the 1% didn't own everything to begin with, then we would have money ourselves to build our own work places. That's what they used to do in the past.

If they invested the money into the business that you are running then they are entitled to the money they gave you and the interest rate that you agreed on paying, and nothing more.

Again why are you so angry about the rich having something that you do not have?

Work for what you want, and yes you can actually earn a decent living if you really wanted to but I fear you believe the government owes you that money and should steal from those that have to give to you...

Do you believe a person should ever be paid for work they never did? That's interest.

What is your highest level of education? I think they teach this sort of thing in grade school.

You apparently never learned that entire Civilizations have existed without Interest Payments and call Interest "Usery" and ban "Usery".

You're basically an idiot, and never miss an opportunity to prove it.

Since the Rich don't make jobs, jobs are created when a person who demands a product, pays someone to make the product for them, or when a person demands a service and pays someone for that service.

For instance a person demands a steak dinner, and pays a cook, server, and buser to cook, deliver and remove the steak dinner.

A rich person doesn't hire a cook, server and buser, and magically there are now 3 jobs.

So taxing the rich won't effect you at all.

Alright, it take capital investment to first build the restaurant, so yes you need the person with money to do all that or do you believe it magically appears?

What Does Capital Investment Mean?

And why should we make it so hard for ordinary people to get money to provide "Capital investment"?

Why do you encourage a system that limits it to 1% of the people?

Ask the Government about the REGULATIONS they impose on small business that make it hard for them...

You seem to forget there are many aspects in running a business and from state to state the regulations differ and then add the federal regulations and the fact to obtain a loan you will either have a private investor or a group of them or get the loan from a bank that is usually backed by people like Buffett...

So either way you have to deal with the rich and government make it hard most of the damn time...

You apparently never learned that entire Civilizations have existed without Interest Payments and call Interest "Usery" and ban "Usery".

You're basically an idiot, and never miss an opportunity to prove it.

Hey genius, it's usury... not usery.

Yeah, and those civilizations are extinct. Interest <> usury dumbfuck. Seriously, what rock did you climb out from under?

Since the Rich don't make jobs, jobs are created when a person who demands a product, pays someone to make the product for them, or when a person demands a service and pays someone for that service.

For instance a person demands a steak dinner, and pays a cook, server, and buser to cook, deliver and remove the steak dinner.

A rich person doesn't hire a cook, server and buser, and magically there are now 3 jobs.

Alright, it take capital investment to first build the restaurant, so yes you need the person with money to do all that or do you believe it magically appears?

And why should we make it so hard for ordinary people to get money to provide "Capital investment"?

Ask the Government about the REGULATIONS they impose on small business that make it hard for them...

You seem to forget there are many aspects in running a business and from state to state the regulations differ and then add the federal regulations and the fact to obtain a loan you will either have a private investor or a group of them or get the loan from a bank that is usually backed by people like Buffett...

So either way you have to deal with the rich and government make it hard most of the damn time...

Sure, but while I have your attention, my point is that you are making a circular argument.

If the only reason we need "the Rich" is because they have money, why don't we just tax them and take their money? You don't make convincing counter arguments.

Are they intrinsically better than everyone else and that's why they have money? No definitely not lol.

This thread is the standard "you didn't build that", "you didn't earn that", "you don't own that" argument.

People owned slaves, did they "build it", and "own it"? You bet your ass you right-wingers said that they did....you're pathetic.

Sure, but while I have your attention, my point is that you are making a circular argument.

If the only reason we need "the Rich" is because they have money, why don't we just tax them and take their money? You don't make convincing counter arguments.

Are they intrinsically better than everyone else and that's why they have money? No definitely not lol.

You need a job kid....

This thread is the standard "you didn't build that", "you didn't earn that", "you don't own that" argument.

People owned slaves, did they "build it", and "own it"? You bet your ass you right-wingers said that they did....you're pathetic.
And you're very angry.

And I'm not a right-winger, sorry.

How do people like that even exist? I mean, I'd off myself if I were that miserable.

So who paid to have the restaurant built....the waiter?

It seem you believe someone loaning you money should not make a profit off it, and actually you believe they should just give it to you because to you they did not earn it in the first place.

In the real world a bank or private lender has a right to earn interest off the money they lend you. They have a right to deny you the money if they feel you are the type that believe like you do.

It take the rich to invest into smaller business via bank loans or private loans, and that is the reality of the world.

I am pretty sure you want it where the Government give you the job they believe you are suited for and run all the business so no one will have more than the next person, but greed will prevent that reality of yours because you can not subtract greed from humanity.

It take the rich to make the world run believe it or not and if you want to be part of that class then my advice is study very old families that date back further than most and discover how they were able to obtain their wealth and power...

P.S.

USSR was a failure and will not work here either...

And you're very angry.

And I'm not a right-winger, sorry.

How do people like that even exist? I mean, I'd off myself if I were that miserable.
Yep. My guess is that this type of behavior provides a catharsis of some kind for various frustrations, or perhaps a temporary self-esteem boost.

Maybe both. Who knows.

It seem you believe someone loaning you money should not make a profit off it, and actually you believe they should just give it to you because to you they did not earn it in the first place.

In the real world a bank or private lender has a right to earn interest off the money they lend you. They have a right to deny you the money if they feel you are the type that believe like you do.

It take the rich to invest into smaller business via bank loans or private loans, and that is the reality of the world.

I am pretty sure you want it where the Government give you the job they believe you are suited for and run all the business so no one will have more than the next person, but greed will prevent that reality of yours because you can not subtract greed from humanity.

It take the rich to make the world run believe it or not and if you want to be part of that class then my advice is study very old families that date back further than most and discover how they were able to obtain their wealth and power...

P.S.

I don't have time to respond in full yet, but countries like Byzantine Empire banned Usery and had MASSIVE welfare programs, and lasted 1,000 years.

I highly doubt the USSR imploded because of "Communism" as they practiced it. It had all sorts of other problems.

Oh, China is still Communist, unless you're a fucking retard and think they aren't.

China is doing pretty well and hasn't imploded yet.

P.S.

I don't have time to respond in full yet, but countries like Byzantine Empire banned Usery and had MASSIVE welfare programs, and lasted 1,000 years.

I highly doubt the USSR imploded because of "Communism" as they practiced it. It had all sorts of other problems.

Oh, China is still Communist, unless you're a fucking retard and think they aren't.

You're nutz.... everything you just posted is bullshit.

P.S.

You are the one that is a clueless wonder and have no clue about China and maybe you should watch some CCTV with Rachel Rubel to see how China is today because the Communism you want is not what they are selling today!

Forum List

Back