Taxing the Rich won't effect you at all

Since the Rich don't make jobs, jobs are created when a person who demands a product, pays someone to make the product for them, or when a person demands a service and pays someone for that service.

For instance a person demands a steak dinner, and pays a cook, server, and buser to cook, deliver and remove the steak dinner.

A rich person doesn't hire a cook, server and buser, and magically there are now 3 jobs.

So taxing the rich won't effect you at all.

So who paid to have the restaurant built....the waiter?

If the 1% didn't own everything to begin with, then we would have money ourselves to build our own work places. That's what they used to do in the past.

Are you people this stupid?

So the money to build the restaurant will just fall from the sky?
So you think the 1% are entitled to all that money when they do no work?

Since the Rich don't make jobs, jobs are created when a person who demands a product, pays someone to make the product for them, or when a person demands a service and pays someone for that service.

For instance a person demands a steak dinner, and pays a cook, server, and buser to cook, deliver and remove the steak dinner.

A rich person doesn't hire a cook, server and buser, and magically there are now 3 jobs.

If the 1% didn't own everything to begin with, then we would have money ourselves to build our own work places. That's what they used to do in the past.

Yeah, from the mother-ship.

Where doe the steak come from?

Here's a hint:

Some rich cattleman.

We're doing it all wrong. When someone says "he has more than I do!" our response is "okay, we'll take it from him to pay your way."

Our response should be "this is America, where the opportunities are limitless. Get off your ass and get your own."

That's now how it works, the rich don't have more than you because of hard work or higher productivity.

You think the Queen of England is "productive" because she was born into Royalty?

Good God you're a moron!!
You're a moron because you believe you NEED the Rich to "build things" for you.

Okay poor man....I want a new house built when will you have it done?

We're doing it all wrong. When someone says "he has more than I do!" our response is "okay, we'll take it from him to pay your way."

Our response should be "this is America, where the opportunities are limitless. Get off your ass and get your own."

That's now how it works, the rich don't have more than you because of hard work or higher productivity.

You think the Queen of England is "productive" because she was born into Royalty?

Wait, aren't you the guy that claims facts are indisputable but can be wrong? THAT guy?

:lmao:

You worship the rich. You really want to be owned by them and you see nothing wrong with anything they ever do.

Alright, it take capital investment to first build the restaurant, so yes you need the person with money to do all that or do you believe it magically appears?

What Does Capital Investment Mean?

And why should we make it so hard for ordinary people to get money to provide "Capital investment"?

Why do you encourage a system that limits it to 1% of the people?

No shit.... this one makes rdean seem intelligent.

Wow, you have presented no refutation of the OP.

Because it is possibly the stupidest thing I have ever read. You either have a serious drug issue or are an abject moron.

Wait, aren't you the guy that claims facts are indisputable but can be wrong? THAT guy?

:lmao:

You worship the rich. You really want to be owned by them and you see nothing wrong with anything they ever do.

No, I study the rich..... you should try it rather than spending your days whining about them.

Alright, it take capital investment to first build the restaurant, so yes you need the person with money to do all that or do you believe it magically appears?

What Does Capital Investment Mean?

And why should we make it so hard for ordinary people to get money to provide "Capital investment"?

Why do you encourage a system that limits it to 1% of the people?

You're free to gather the capital necessary to build a restaurant.

The rich are cheating us by not paying their taxes. They use our roads, police and economic stability and pay very little in return.

They're cheaters.

There are more poor people than rich people. Are the poor paying for their use of roads, police etc....?

What made you this way? Drugs? Dropped on your head as a child, repeatedly?

I do not need the rich to build anything for me.

What the rich could be for me is the loan I might need to build my own small business and of course they charge their interest rate because they should make money off their investment into me, and not be expected to just hand me the money over.

Do you have a major issue with that way of thinking?

They are entitled to their money whether it was earned or inherited.

I do not need the rich to build anything for me.

What the rich could be for me is the loan I might need to build my own small business and of course they charge their interest rate because they should make money off their investment into me, and not be expected to just hand me the money over.

Do you have a major issue with that way of thinking?

Of course he does...it's not free.

If they invested the money into the business that you are running then they are entitled to the money they gave you and the interest rate that you agreed on paying, and nothing more.

Again why are you so angry about the rich having something that you do not have?

Work for what you want, and yes you can actually earn a decent living if you really wanted to but I fear you believe the government owes you that money and should steal from those that have to give to you...

Is this satire?

And I think the word you are looking for is "affect".

Yesterday he tried to illicit a response from me. He also thinks facts are indisputable but can be wrong. He also claimed that everyone agreed with him as he argued his point with about 8 people. He ain't all that bright.

If they invested the money into the business that you are running then they are entitled to the money they gave you and the interest rate that you agreed on paying, and nothing more.

Again why are you so angry about the rich having something that you do not have?

Work for what you want, and yes you can actually earn a decent living if you really wanted to but I fear you believe the government owes you that money and should steal from those that have to give to you...

Why do they want an interest? Why do we agree to interest?

Do you believe a person should ever be paid for work they never did? That's interest.

Forum List

Back