🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Teacher forced to retire for teaching "civil war" lesson!

This Teacher Was Forced To Retire For Showing A Confederate Flag In Class. While Teaching About The Civil War.

Welcome to the dumbest generation to come! Thank goodness I don't live in an area that would do something like this and if they did I can get Lochlain Seabrooks books and teach my kids what they need to know....hell I already do teach them the FACTS.

I love old people!!!! They just dont give a fuck!!!
My theory is he was going to retire anyway and he wanted to give the liberal pricks one last kick in the ass on the way out.

Gotta love it...

"Superintendent Deborah Bettencourt denied that her district limits free speech, adding that teachers and staff within the district will use "culturally appropriate strategies.”

Liberalism is a unique disease, that effects those around the afflicted the most negatively.

This Teacher Was Forced To Retire For Showing A Confederate Flag In Class. While Teaching About The Civil War.

Welcome to the dumbest generation to come! Thank goodness I don't live in an area that would do something like this and if they did I can get Lochlain Seabrooks books and teach my kids what they need to know....hell I already do teach them the FACTS.
Did he really have up the REAL con-federate flag? or the fake one that showed up during the Jim Crow/Civil Rights era?

If . . . the sources are correct, then I think the "context" the teacher employed in the use of the flags was appropriate, absolutely, and the District administrators are bunch of puking wusses.

The behavior of the administrators reminds me of the pussy Far and Alt Right who get their panties in a wad when the truth they don't like is told.

You whiners above from the Far Right and Alt Right are every bit as stupid as the district administrators.

If . . . the sources are correct, then I think the "context" the teacher employed in the use of the flags was appropriate, absolutely, and the District administrators are bunch of puking wusses.

The behavior of the administrators reminds me of the pussy Far and Alt Right who get their panties in a wad when the truth they don't like is told.

You whiners above from the Far Right and Alt Right are every bit as stupid as the district administrators.

The administrators are your people Jake.

Did he really have up the REAL con-federate flag? or the fake one that showed up during the Jim Crow/Civil Rights era?

And your point?

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

The Far and Alt Right prove my point: absolutely no cognitive ability to get beyond their confirmation bias mentalities. Oh, garsh*, this is just too easy. :lol:

*the alt and far right understand such language

My theory is he was going to retire anyway and he wanted to give the liberal pricks one last kick in the ass on the way out.
Visual aids help kids scaffold information and recall it. I don't see one flipping thing wrong with having the two flags hanging. Of course, I'm a Yankee, so the Confederate flag isn't a highly charged symbol to me. I don't get that although it triggers folks on both sides.

[

Yes, how dare a teacher talk about Confederates when studying the Civil War?

In fact, you Stalinists should simply abolish the civil war! :thup:

You can teach that the Peoples Liberation democrats valiantly freed negro slaves from evil Republicans through the clever restriction of words and ideas.

Visual aids help kids scaffold information and recall it. I don't see one flipping thing wrong with having the two flags hanging. Of course, I'm a Yankee, so the Confederate flag isn't a highly charged symbol to me. I don't get that although it triggers folks on both sides.

Hell,i'm a Southerner and the sight of the flag brings to mind the Civil war and southern tradition.

The whole destroying of a culture is disturbing to me.

The Civil War is being eliminated bit by bit. Within very few years it will be erased from history. The Japanese did much the same thing for WWII.

We don't bury the Holocaust as being too ugly. Why the Confederates?
If southerners didn't continue to venerate a cause that lost 150 years ago, we probably wouldn't have quite such a problem.

Forum List

Back