🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Teacher forced to retire for teaching "civil war" lesson!

We don't bury the Holocaust as being too ugly. Why the Confederates?
If southerners didn't continue to venerate a cause that lost 150 years ago, we probably wouldn't have quite such a problem.

Germany is already under control.
The Southern U.S. stands in the way of globullism.
They cant have anyone being patriotic or proud of their heritage,that interferes with the agenda.
Well, when their "heritage" is racism, slavery, and segregation, I can see why others would like to bury it.

We don't bury the Holocaust as being too ugly. Why the Confederates?
If southerners didn't continue to venerate a cause that lost 150 years ago, we probably wouldn't have quite such a problem.
So, on a unit about the Second World War, it is conceivable that a teacher would be correct to display a swastika flag.
I wonder if we have all the facts about this case.
There is also a big difference between being fired and retiring.
If the teacher felt he was not properly treated, he could have spoken to his union steward.

Funniest part of this non-issue is that the alt-right morons worship a symbol of their biggest loss.

These really are the dumbest welfare recipients in history.
It always amuses me when they talk about their "culture"....as if a four year period full of blood and death, ending with an ignoble loss....IS their culture.
The culture was honor and courtliness. No southern gentleman would refer to women as hos and bitches. It was a time of hospitality to the stranger.

Today, no matter how hard the forces of evil try to stamp it out, the Confederate battle flag is revered as the flag of lost causes and is known and respected around the world.

God bless Jefferson Davis.

If you believe the school district sure.

I believe the school district used the situation with the confederate flag to make up for its mistake in not firing the teacher over his comment regarding lynching. I suppose when the complaint over the flag came along the superintendent decided that this guy wasn't worth the trouble of keeping around.

Gotta love it...

"Superintendent Deborah Bettencourt denied that her district limits free speech, adding that teachers and staff within the district will use "culturally appropriate strategies.”

lollerz this example of PC Nazi doublespeak is hilarious.

[
Did he really have up the REAL con-federate flag? or the fake one that showed up during the Jim Crow/Civil Rights era?

Yes, how dare a teacher talk about Confederates when studying the Civil War?

In fact, you Stalinists should simply abolish the civil war! :thup:

You can teach that the Peoples Liberation democrats valiantly freed negro slaves from evil Republicans through the clever restriction of words and ideas.

I thought the Social Justice Warriors ended slavery with Hug Ins and Pete Seeger concerts.

In other news, it's becoming known by more and more people Lincoln wasn't the Big Giant Hero per the myth peddled by northern establishment types, so it's probably best from the PC Nazi point of view the Civil War just be treated in textbooks as if it never happened.

So in other words, the messenger was shot. If you don't like what was delivered, why not go after whoever did the writing?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back