🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Teacher forced to retire for teaching "civil war" lesson!

We need to ban the Dukes of Hazard from the TV as well as the Internet.

Can you imagine the trauma kids would have if they saw that car?

I agree but not because of the flag. Its just a really really really REALLY stupid show.

As for the OP, kids need to learn how bad some of our history is as well as how vile and traitorous white supremacists are now.

I agree but not because of the flag. Its just a really really really REALLY stupid show.

As for the OP, kids need to learn how bad some of our history is as well as how vile and traitorous white supremacists are now.
My son loved it. Not only the fast car, but pre-pubescent admiration for Daisy, I'm sure.
I'm not sure I get why the Stormfronters can continue to spread their garbage under "free speech" but confederate statues and flags are banned. What's wrong with that logic?

My son loved it. Not only the fast car, but pre-pubescent admiration for Daisy, I'm sure.
I'm not sure I get why the Stormfronters can continue to spread their garbage under "free speech" but confederate statues and flags are banned. What's wrong with that logic?

Banned? Where?

The house cleaner I've talked about in the past (thief, holy roller, rabid RWNJ, drug addict) said that President Obama banned the confederate flag. She was wrong but that didn't slow her down a bit.

Here is a little something I didn't know, my nephew was playing Grand theft auto 5 and he had built a custom car in the game that looked like the General Lee from Dukes of Hazard and they removed his rebel flag from the top of his car so he replaced it with the American flag.
But my thing is that the Rebel flag is so bad but in the game you go around killing, robbing, and other bad things, but the rebel flag is banned. Just don't make any sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We don't bury the Holocaust as being too ugly. Why the Confederates?
If southerners didn't continue to venerate a cause that lost 150 years ago, we probably wouldn't have quite such a problem.

Germany is already under control.
The Southern U.S. stands in the way of globullism.
They cant have anyone being patriotic or proud of their heritage,that interferes with the agenda.

Banned? Where?

The house cleaner I've talked about in the past (thief, holy roller, rabid RWNJ, drug addict) said that President Obama banned the confederate flag. She was wrong but that didn't slow her down a bit.
Well, not technically in every place, but when a teacher can be put on administrative leave for hanging one in his classroom as a visual aid, and when SC stopped flying it at the State House, and when New Orleans is fighting for legislation to remove statues of Confederate generals from city parks, there is some "forced removal" of these symbols going on.

If southerners didn't continue to venerate a cause that lost 150 years ago, we probably wouldn't have quite such a problem.
Because we were right then and we are right now. :) Stop trying to erase our heritage and history and we wouldn't have to keep it in the spotlight.

I've got no truck with racism or segregation or xenophobia so I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. I've been waiting patiently for someone who is really offended, personally, by the Confederate Flag to explain why and why that teacher should have been treated that way.

They cant have anyone being patriotic or proud of their heritage,that interferes with the agenda.

Then why did you vote for a "globulllist"? As always, I will point out the link in my sig to prove the whole anti-global thing is a pile of crap.

Then why did you vote for a "globulllist"? As always, I will point out the link in my sig to prove the whole anti-global thing is a pile of crap.

Only to those too stupid to see the patterns.

I've got no truck with racism or segregation or xenophobia so I don't want anyone to get the wrong idea. I've been waiting patiently for someone who is really offended, personally, by the Confederate Flag to explain why and why that teacher should have been treated that way.

Its what it represents. Amazingly, there are still sub-human kkk types who can't admit the truth. Odious is right that our inhumanity to our fellow man is part of our heritage. Whether its the shame of the old south or Hitler (and other dictators) attempt to wipe out entire groups, we all share the responsibility of making sure it doesn't happen again.

Its what it represents. Amazingly, there are still sub-human kkk types who can't admit the truth. Odious is right that our inhumanity to our fellow man is part of our heritage. Whether its the shame of the old south or Hitler (and other dictators) attempt to wipe out entire groups, we all share the responsibility of making sure it doesn't happen again.
liberals-threatencivilwar-and-begin-stockpiling-weapons-6246702.png

This Teacher Was Forced To Retire For Showing A Confederate Flag In Class. While Teaching About The Civil War.

Welcome to the dumbest generation to come! Thank goodness I don't live in an area that would do something like this and if they did I can get Lochlain Seabrooks books and teach my kids what they need to know....hell I already do teach them the FACTS.

Well, even in a state as conservative and traditional as Texas,
there was a push to remove Thomas Jefferson from history textbooks
to make room for more diverse cultural figures.

Why hide from history, why not teach from it?

The history of slavery and the South has a LOT
to teach us about economic class development
that most adults aren't taught, much less younger generations.

For example, when it comes to historical leaders such as Jefferson
1. how many people know the most slave owners didn't own their slaves outright. the bank owned them, as part of the mortgage on the property, so they had to work the land to even pay the costs the owners owed.

2. how many people know about slave owners that were Black?
the same percentage that Blacks made up of the population in the South
was reflected PROPORTIONALLY in the number of Blacks who became slave owners themselves. It was an economic system of working their way out of indentured servitude, becoming freed, and then having the choice to invest in farming and slavery, which some of them did to support themselves or even become financially independent and wealthy.

3. Sure, it wasn't just about economic classes, and race was a factor obviously. The darker skin made it easier to identify slaves from free citizens, and the Black slaves were worth more on the market. White Irish slaves were also sold into indentured servitude, and were "bred" by rape with Black slaves because the darker skin was favored. So both white and black slaves were subject to rape to breed more slaves, though the focus was more on Blacks who were higher in demand and value.

4. So if you are going to teach about racism, and inbred hatred hostility or phobia between tribes, why not look at the genocide and rape of both white and black lineages. Wouldn't that explain the ill will and bad blook between descendants, if both were subject to rape and this is carried in the spirit to future generations.

If the point is to teach cultural sensitivity and inclusion,
that isn't going to happen by shutting the history books.

The books need to be open to see the big picture of humanity's history of struggle and suffering that has touched people of all races and classes.

Funniest part of this non-issue is that the alt-right morons worship a symbol of their biggest loss.

These really are the dumbest welfare recipients in history.

Funniest part of this non-issue is that the alt-right morons worship a symbol of their biggest loss.

These really are the dumbest welfare recipients in history.
Hmmmm deep point there Luddly Neddite
Like how Christians revere Christ dying on the cross
when crucifixion was torture reserved for the lowest criminals?

This Teacher Was Forced To Retire For Showing A Confederate Flag In Class. While Teaching About The Civil War.

Welcome to the dumbest generation to come! Thank goodness I don't live in an area that would do something like this and if they did I can get Lochlain Seabrooks books and teach my kids what they need to know....hell I already do teach them the FACTS.

Wow liberals are astounding! He brings in the confederate flag to teach a lesson on the civil war. Centennials are going to be a lost generation. Us Millennials get a bad rap, but it will be nothing compared to the Centennials.

Side note: You won't know the truth if it hit with a sledgehammer. The bullshit you probably teach your kids is more damaging then what they learn in public school

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why did the white supremacist display the Slavs owners flag in class?
it was a history lesson.

Did you miss that?

Did he really have up the REAL con-federate flag? or the fake one that showed up during the Jim Crow/Civil Rights era?

And your point?
My point is....is the teacher smart enough to even know what the REAL Con-federate flag is? If not, I would question his knowledge of the subject area.

Forum List

Back