Teacher in custody after Georgia police respond to report of shots fired

no , no stats . Just common sense . speculation and assumption on this lefty type teacher Frigid .

Hating guns and having guns are two different things.I went to South Africa. I hate guns, but if I had to live there, there's no way I'd live without a gun in a place that makes America look safe.

Let's stay on topic; we're talking about gun control in America. Your experience in South Africa has nothing to do with this.

Fucking hell.

You didn't get the point, did you? Try looking at the DAMN FUCKING POINT of what I was saying instead of shouting your mouth off that it's off point because it happens to mention South Africa.

Jeez, it's not that fucking difficult, is it? I mean, I think a 12 year old could get this point.

What point were you trying to make if not using South Africa and your "experience" there as support for your awful gun position in America?

This is why teachers don't need guns.

Georgia teacher in custody after report of shots at school

DALTON, Ga. (AP) — Police in Georgia say officers have responded to reports of shots fired at a high school and a teacher who may have been barricaded in a classroom is in custody.

Police in Dalton tweeted that no children were hurt or were in danger. Police spokesman Bruce Frazier tells The Associated Press that the scene is secure. Police are not immediately saying what happened inside the school.

Police say the school has been evacuated and students have been taken to the Northwest Georgia Center. Police are advising parents to go there to pick them up.

Dalton is about 90 miles (145 kilometers) north of Atlanta.

The identity of the teacher has not been released.

The high school's website says it has 2,000 students.

No moron....what this shows is another government failure and a failure of democrat gun free school zones....democrats are endangering our children...not law abiding gun owners...

Sheriff: Guns taken from Georgia teacher after car set afire

A Georgia sheriff's report obtained by The Associated Press on Friday reveals that a teacher accused of firing a gun in his classroom had his guns taken away after setting his family car ablaze two years ago.

The report says deputies brought him to a hospital for a mental evaluation and seized three rifles for safe-keeping after Jesse Randal Davidson torched the Mitsubishi Outlander on Aug. 13, 2016.

This latest report shows he was hospitalized at least three times as people worried about his state of mind.

Davidson allegedly fired a handgun out his classroom window at Dalton High School on Wednesday. No one was hit, but it caused chaos.

The additional details about Davidson's past run-ins with law enforcement emerged as the school reopened Friday.

Why was this dangerous nut job in a classroom with children...that is the question.....not wether or not normal, law abiding staff and teachers could carry guns to defend kids....from this nut job that the government, .....or as left wingers call it "god"..........failed to keep from children...

probably a liberal dem teacher putting on an anti gun show for the liberal media . Probably One of your ilk Nia .
Evidence of your assertion, please.
--------------------------------------------- as i said , its PROBABLY a liberal dem teacher . I doTHINKING and Speculation and Reasoning until PROOF is provided Bodecea .

I thought liberals hated guns and didn't have any.

No...they hate guns in the hands of their victims...it is a lot harder to murder innocent men, women and children when they can shoot back...and left wingers just hate that...they have mass graves to fill, and if the victims shoot back...it will take them a lot longer...

No...they hate guns in the hands of their victims...it is a lot harder to murder innocent men, women and children when they can shoot back...and left wingers just hate that...they have mass graves to fill, and if the victims shoot back...it will take them a lot longer...

So that's some pretzel logic there;

Liberals hate guns, want to ban them, but also want them for themselves to create victims to use as an excuse to ban the guns they hate, don't have, and want to ban.

Did you suffer a head trauma?

So that's some pretzel logic there;

Liberals hate guns, want to ban them, but also want them for themselves to create victims to use as an excuse to ban the guns they hate, don't have, and want to ban.

Did you suffer a head trauma?

The left wingers in Germany, Russia, China, Cambodia, Cuba, Vietnam......took guns away from everyone but their government killers., and then they murdered close to 200 million unarmed men, women and children.......history shows that you are an idiot,and have no idea what actually goes on in the world....the real world..

The left wingers in Germany, Russia, China, Cambodia, Cuba, Vietnam......took guns away from everyone but their government killers., and then they murdered close to 200 million unarmed men, women and children.......history shows that you are an idiot,and have no idea what actually goes on in the world....the real world..

Not left-wingers...ideological hard-liners who use government as a means to enact punitive measures against those who refuse to conform to your narrow ideological standards. You know...like exactly what the Conservatives in GA are doing right now.

Not left-wingers...ideological hard-liners who use government as a means to enact punitive measures against those who refuse to conform to your narrow ideological standards. You know...like exactly what the Conservatives in GA are doing right now.

Nope...left wingers.....

And Delta is doing the same thing that that baker did....refusing service ....and if the baker has to bake a cake, then Delta has to serve the NRA.....you made the rule, now you have to live with it...

Nope...left wingers.....

No...not left-wingers. Authoritarians like the one you support in the White House. Like the ones you support in the GA State Legislature.

And Delta is doing the same thing that that baker did....refusing service ....and if the baker has to bake a cake, then Delta has to serve the NRA.....you made the rule, now you have to live with it...

They're not refusing service to NRA members. They are now simply treating NRA members like everyone else. Not having privilege is not a refusal of service. So eat shit, you lying motherfucker.

if the baker has to bake a cake, then Delta has to serve the NRA

Why is that the case? The NRA isn't being denied service by Delta, they just no longer enjoy special privileges.

You understand that, right?

i like when they get annoyed with reality and truth , them being annoyed makes me smile '2AGuy' so thanks .

Nope...left wingers.....

No...not left-wingers. Authoritarians like the one you support in the White House. Like the ones you support in the GA State Legislature.

They're not refusing service to NRA members. They are now simply treating NRA members like everyone else. Not having privilege is not a refusal of service. So eat shit, you lying motherfucker.

Tell that to the bakers, the photographers, the Bread and Breakfast owners......dumb ass......if they have to serve gay weddings then Delta has to serve one of the first Civil Rights groups in the country...

Why is that the case? The NRA isn't being denied service by Delta, they just no longer enjoy special privileges.

Gays weren't denied services at bakeries, they were denied having the bakers participate in their wedding.

i like when they get annoyed with reality and truth , them being annoyed makes me smile '2AGuy' so thanks .

I have a Leftist Tears Tumbler from Ben Shapiro's Dailywire.....so if I can make a lefty cry, it fills up my tumbler......I like left wing tears with ice...how about you?

Gays weren't denied services at bakeries, they were denied having the bakers participate in their wedding.
If bakers are "participating" in gay weddings by making/selling wedding cakes....then gun manufacturers/stores are "participating" in school shootings by making/selling guns.

If bakers are "participating" in gay weddings by making/selling wedding cakes....then gun manufacturers/stores are "participating" in school shootings by making/selling guns.

Wow.....I bet you thought that was pretty clever.....you left wingers are so fucking stupid.....

Tell that to the bakers, the photographers, the Bread and Breakfast owners......dumb ass......if they have to serve gay weddings then Delta has to serve one of the first Civil Rights groups in the country...

The NRA received a privilege from Delta. That privilege is now gone, meaning the NRA members are now treated like everyone else.

So your comparison falls flat.

Baking a cake isn't participating in a wedding. It's participating in baking.

Wow.....I bet you thought that was pretty clever.....you left wingers are so fucking stupid.....

You're just some Russian troll, aren't you? Your profile was created exactly right when Russia began their impersonation of Americans on social media.

Forum List

Back