Teacher Under Fire For Telling Student to Speak English

I'm distancing myself from those who have graduated college and high school ... I don't deserve to be numbered among them ... Englishing, spelting, grammering and puncturing have all been difficult for me ...

Why I'm good at math and science ... the stuff we talk about down in the ditch while digging ... there's more to construction than looking up girls' dresses, there's downblousing as well ...
Degrees of Separation From Intelligence

College graduates have a 6th Grader's knowledge of grammar. Why not spite those fraudulent job thieves instead by learning traditionally correct English? They need to be discredited if America is to move forward.

The teacher might have been a little bit harsh with their actions, but actually I agree with them. If you live in an English speaking country, you should be at least speaking English when you're out in public. What you do on your own time is completely up to you though.

Edit: In another article the teacher told the student to leave the classroom as that's the only reason why I said they might have been a bit too harsh.

English is a widely spoken language around the world and has become the global language of business, education, and communication. It is a formal language with a set of rules for grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation.

All Americans are supposed to speak English as the first language. Yeah, they can speak other languages, sometimes. But In the US, English always comes first. What will happen if tourists see some Americans who cannot talk in English? Amazing? lol. :)

The teacher might have been a little bit harsh with their actions, but actually I agree with them. If you live in an English speaking country, you should be at least speaking English when you're out in public. What you do on your own time is completely up to you though.

Edit: In another article the teacher told the student to leave the classroom as that's the only reason why I said they might have been a bit too harsh.

That teacher sounds like an idiot and an asshole.

Forum List

Back