Team Trump's Collusion Denials...

Rudy had a good debate with Cuomo on CNN last night. Cuomo threw all the dems' bullshit at Rudy, and Rudy shot them all down. It all depends on what Mueller can prove in his report. Based on the law, the "criminal" investigation should not have even started, because the deep state fucks did not find any evidence of wrongdoing for the FBI's "counter-intelligence" investigation. The entire mess was apparently FBI payback for firing Comey.
Do you even get what you are saying? You need EVIDENCE to start an INVESTIGATION??? Do you get that the purpose of an INVESTIGATION is to gather EVIDENCE? If I suspect a kid is being abused do I need evidence to tell the police about my suspicions, and does the police need evidence to look into it?

If your suspicion is based on nothing more than your dislike of the kid's parents and you've gone to the Police with evidence that you've made up to start an investigation...then YOU should be the person who is investigated!
Of course, they call it defamation and if such a thing can be proven it is punishable under the law. Now point to this being the case in the Mueller probe?
funny, you are content for two years to see a report on trump from mueller that ain't ever coming, but want immediately the defamation findings. hypocrite much>?

dude, you are clueless. a simpleton easily manipulated by the left. you eat their shit. I laugh.
A jury of his peers convicted him. He had a lawyer and a trial judge.

When you go into kookoo land to deny things that actually happened to defend a guy who lies quite a bit...youre probably not the best human to be telling people when theyre being manipulated. The conspiracy must be deep.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::dunno::dunno: not sure your point here. clarify!
Pull the evidence out of the Court documents and dispute the charges better than Manafort's personally selected Lawyers could, dipshit.
again, not sure what point you're trying to make? Manafort is charged with something that happened years before trump. so please, the witch hunt found this and was acted on. still don't know where you're headed here.
Thats a false narrative, and you bought it. SOME of his crimes were from the past, and SOME were related to this very campaign.

You shouldnt use propoganda sources as your go-to. You were spoon fed some "truthiness" and you sprinted with it. Take some fucking intellectual responsibility, and go through the documents YOURSELF ..not someones report about them.

the fak
nope nothing related to the campaign. not one thing. feel free to post that which you believed to be.

Rudy had a good debate with Cuomo on CNN last night. Cuomo threw all the dems' bullshit at Rudy, and Rudy shot them all down. It all depends on what Mueller can prove in his report. Based on the law, the "criminal" investigation should not have even started, because the deep state fucks did not find any evidence of wrongdoing for the FBI's "counter-intelligence" investigation. The entire mess was apparently FBI payback for firing Comey.
Do you even get what you are saying? You need EVIDENCE to start an INVESTIGATION??? Do you get that the purpose of an INVESTIGATION is to gather EVIDENCE? If I suspect a kid is being abused do I need evidence to tell the police about my suspicions, and does the police need evidence to look into it?

If your suspicion is based on nothing more than your dislike of the kid's parents and you've gone to the Police with evidence that you've made up to start an investigation...then YOU should be the person who is investigated!
Of course, they call it defamation and if such a thing can be proven it is punishable under the law. Now point to this being the case in the Mueller probe?
funny, you are content for two years to see a report on trump from mueller that ain't ever coming, but want immediately the defamation findings. hypocrite much>?
An implied assertion was made. I want the explanation as to how oldstyle comes to that conclusion. It's not hypocritical to ask someone for his reasoning.

An implied assertion was made. I want the explanation as to how oldstyle comes to that conclusion. It's not hypocritical to ask someone for his reasoning.
well that wasn't his point, but I'm not surprised that you didn't get it.

As I said, you wouldn't acknowledge Trump giving a blowjob to Putin, with or without cigar, if it was caught on tape. Doesn't really matter, keep on retreating into a smaller and smaller hole of justification. It just show how far you are willing to go in order to have Trump in office.
dude, you are clueless. a simpleton easily manipulated by the left. you eat their shit. I laugh.

When you go into kookoo land to deny things that actually happened to defend a guy who lies quite a bit...youre probably not the best human to be telling people when theyre being manipulated. The conspiracy must be deep.
Pull the evidence out of the Court documents and dispute the charges better than Manafort's personally selected Lawyers could, dipshit.
again, not sure what point you're trying to make? Manafort is charged with something that happened years before trump. so please, the witch hunt found this and was acted on. still don't know where you're headed here.
Actually my link wasn't referring to Manafort. It was referring to the Russian GRU officers. I could have added the charges accepted on Manafort. This seemed more relevant when asked about crimes that have been committed and been issued in the Russian interference.

Ah, so it was just a random pointless interjection? JC, either your stupid or willfully ignorant. Either way I will not respond to you anymore today. I'm perfectly happy to argue anyone, but not when I suspect the other person has no interest in being intellectually honest.

Actually my link wasn't referring to Manafort. It was referring to the Russian GRU officers. I could have added the charges accepted on Manafort. This seemed more relevant when asked about crimes that have been committed and been issued in the Russian interference.
dude too funny, they never were in court, and they were never charged. you meant manafort and now are walking it back. funny go figure. you have no honest bone in your body.

Ah so it was just a random pointless interjection? JC either your stupid or willfully ignorant. Either way I will not respond to you anymore today. I'm perfectly happy to argue anyone, but not when I suspect the other person has no interest in being intellectually honest.
yep, when you can't support your lie, you leave. I would too. I'm sure you're embarrassed.

Thats a false narrative, and you bought it. SOME of his crimes were from the past, and SOME were related to this very campaign.

You shouldnt use propoganda sources as your go-to. You were spoon fed some "truthiness" and you sprinted with it. Take some fucking intellectual responsibility, and go through the documents YOURSELF ..not someones report about them.

the fak
nope nothing related to the campaign. not one thing. feel free to post that which you believed to be.
Manafort shared polling data with russia during campaign. Manafort received large payments during the campaign. Manafort met with Kilimnik during campaign. And probably a ton of other related junk which isnt public yet.

the fak
Manafort shared polling data with russia during campaign. Manafort received large payments during the campaign. Manafort met with Kilimnik during campaign. And probably a ton of other related junk which isnt public yet.
he did, where is that in the transcripts? post it up.

the fak
Hilarious...
Every fucking media outlet shared polling data the moment they had it.

the fak
Hilarious...
internal polling data is property of the Campaign. Every donor to the campaign financed this thing of value to assist the campaign in legal avenues.

Internal polling isnt just a national snapshot of how Trump was doing in the primary or against Hillary. It's how people in Michigan feel about BLM or whether people in PA are mad about NFL players protesting the national anthem.

it allowed Russian intelligence, through social media, to organize rallies, spread information to vulnerable demographics, etc. in order to influence the election. And they did so with the help of Trump's own campaign manager.

the fak
Hilarious...
internal polling data is property of the Campaign. Every donor to the campaign financed this thing of value to assist the campaign in legal avenues.

Internal polling isnt just a national snapshot of how Trump was doing in the primary or against Hillary. It's how people in Michigan feel about BLM or whether people in PA are mad about NFL players protesting the national anthem.

it allowed Russian intelligence, through social media, to organize rallies, spread information to vulnerable demographics, etc. in order to influence the election. And they did so with the help of Trump's own campaign manager.
Uh huh.
24/7 media...we know the second a poll is completed or the clicking stops.

the fak
Hilarious...

Uh huh.
24/7 media...we know the second a poll is completed or the clicking stops.
You really think Trump's campaign would allow Hillary's campaign to see such internal polling?
One of the key strategies of a campaign is to attempt to have one-up on polling vs the competition.

Trump was a freaking civilian and there was no law against "contact" with Russians. In case angry crazy lefties haven't noticed, we have a crew in the Space Station working alongside Russians and there are no technological secrets between the U.S. and Russia. Has the crazy angry left even considered how rich the Clinton Foundation became shortly after Obama/Hillary paved the way for Russia to obtain crucial uranium mining sites? Coincidentally the C.F. all but dried up after Hillary left the State Dept and could no longer sell influence. The dirty little secret is that Russia and the U.S. (CIA) have engaged in efforts to disrupt foreign elections with propaganda since Harry Truman was president but democrats and the MSM have gone one step further and have become stooges of foreign governments by trying to disrupt the orderly transition of government with propaganda designed to undermine the administration.
Once again, for the 40-11th time, why did so many members of Trump's campaign, and Administration have ties to Russia...and lie about it?

Here's how their story changed from the very beginning (of the campaign) to now...
  1. No contact
  2. Okay contacts, but not planned
  3. Oay planned, but not via the campaign
  4. Okay via the campaign, but not meaningful or useful
  5. "Collusion" is not a crime
  6. Well, you can't collude if you don't know Putin
  7. Repeat 5
  8. Okay, maybe someone colluded, but not Trump though
Are you Trumpees and Trumpettes starting to get it yet, or are you still holding on to the lies?

It's not going to end well folks. It's. Not. Going. To. End. Well.

Meanwhile the Mexicrat Party “colludes” with Mexico daily...begging them to stack more Mexicrat voting wetbacks on top of the tens of millions already here.....but like a retarded parrot would, the filth continue to cry “RUSSIA”!
So fucking weird.
Voting for what?

The election is over fool.

And GOP election fraud is being investigated.

Trump was a freaking civilian and there was no law against "contact" with Russians. In case angry crazy lefties haven't noticed, we have a crew in the Space Station working alongside Russians and there are no technological secrets between the U.S. and Russia. Has the crazy angry left even considered how rich the Clinton Foundation became shortly after Obama/Hillary paved the way for Russia to obtain crucial uranium mining sites? Coincidentally the C.F. all but dried up after Hillary left the State Dept and could no longer sell influence. The dirty little secret is that Russia and the U.S. (CIA) have engaged in efforts to disrupt foreign elections with propaganda since Harry Truman was president but democrats and the MSM have gone one step further and have become stooges of foreign governments by trying to disrupt the orderly transition of government with propaganda designed to undermine the administration.
Once again, for the 40-11th time, why did so many members of Trump's campaign, and Administration have ties to Russia...and lie about it?
Even USMB Republicans are having a hard time denying what the Trump Administration is now admitting.

It is divisive posts like these that cause Americans to hate fellow Americans. Trump won. Let it go. Geez.
Interesting response. Let WHAT go though?

Please expound.

bizarromonkeys.gif

Forum List

Back