Ted Cruz: 2nd Amendment Is 'Ultimate Check Against Government Tyranny'

And I am sure that every soldier takes a minute or two to think that over before responding to someone who shoots at them....

We would never fire on our own military, your side on the other hand routinely shoots at cops so I wouldn't be surprised if they shot at the US military.

Kind of an odd assumption on your part, considering that I am a Sheriff's Auxiliary Volunteer in my community.

Are you sure that you aren't talking about Clive Bundy?

Then you should be aware that the vast majority of crime in this country is committed by blacks and Hispanics, two groups Democrats claim as their base. So who is more likely to shoot at the US military, unlawful criminals with a track record of shooting at people including law enforcement or lawful, peaceful, gun owners. There you have it.

Thanks so much for that racist rant.

But I still think that you are talking about Clive Bundy and his pals!

Go ahead dispute FBI crime statistics, how is stating FBI crime statistics racist? You played the race card now back it up or run and hide as I suspect you will.

I played the race card? Was that the post I made right after you blamed blacks and hispanics for gun violence?

And I am sure that every soldier takes a minute or two to think that over before responding to someone who shoots at them....

We would never fire on our own military, your side on the other hand routinely shoots at cops so I wouldn't be surprised if they shot at the US military.

Kind of an odd assumption on your part, considering that I am a Sheriff's Auxiliary Volunteer in my community.

Are you sure that you aren't talking about Clive Bundy?

Then you should be aware that the vast majority of crime in this country is committed by blacks and Hispanics, two groups Democrats claim as their base. So who is more likely to shoot at the US military, unlawful criminals with a track record of shooting at people including law enforcement or lawful, peaceful, gun owners. There you have it.

Thanks so much for that racist rant.

But I still think that you are talking about Clive Bundy and his pals!

Go ahead dispute FBI crime statistics, how is stating FBI crime statistics racist? You played the race card now back it up or run and hide as I suspect you will.

FBI crime statistics don't include the crimes from thousands of law enforcement agencies around the nation. Less than 23% of agencies report their crime data to the FBI.

It s criminal Why data sharing lags among law enforcement agencies Computerworld

Today, five years later, around 4,200 of the nation's 18,000 law enforcement organizations -- around 23% of agencies -- are contributing data to the system.

Obviously you are basing your racist posts on incomplete data.

I'm starting to feel guilty. Kind of like poking a monkey in a cage with a stick. It is time for the 2nd nuts to get their toy soldiers out, and let them maneuver their imaginary armies around. I'm off to play some volleyball. It is a game where people could actually get hurt!

Brilliant moroonie. That is brilliant at getting the maroonies to bite. He knows that the 2nd protects an individual's rightsv for lawful purposes, such as self-defense within a home, not armed insurrection.

"A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

You seen to have forgotten the first half of the amendment, the term "a free state" referred to the various states, not the federal government. No where in the Constitution are the terms "Federal Government" and "State(s) used synonymously.

The Various State militias were still under the Presidents Command to be called into duty to fight insurrections. In modern times they have been replace by the National Guard. Not the yahoo's.

Neither is separation of Church and State , yet the left run on that like it really is in the 1st amendment.

What else does the following mean if not separation of Church and State?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

It means the Feds can not force religious people to comply with Federal laws that violate their freedom to exercise their believes.
Which is what is happening right now.
It does not mean that God should be out of the Federal Government.

Actually it means exactly that.

American citizens have a right to a SECULAR government per the 1st Amendment.

Then why have we always had Chaplains that open each House and Senate sessions each day with a prayer?

Utterly irrelevant.

What is encoded in the Law of the Land is what matters.

Which is why the very 1st congress established the Chaplains.

What else does the following mean if not separation of Church and State?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

It means the Feds can not force religious people to comply with Federal laws that violate their freedom to exercise their believes.

Then why have we always had Chaplains that open each House and Senate sessions each day with a prayer?

Utterly irrelevant.

Get back to us when those chaplains are passing legislation, m'kay?

Utterly irrelevant.

What has that got to do with prayer and God in the Government?
They pray for the legislators to make wise and good laws based on good moral principals.

Utterly irrelevant.

They pray for the legislators to make wise and good laws based on good moral principals.

If you don't understand who is elected to pass legislation then there is no point in wasting time on this irrelevancy.

I think that Peach is saying that the Congressional chaplains should arm themselves , which is their 2nd amendment right, and fight a holy war for Ted Cruz.....,or something like that....

Utterly irrelevant.

If you don't understand who is elected to pass legislation then there is no point in wasting time on this irrelevancy.

Who has ever been elected and wanted to get rid of the Chaplains in the 238 soon to be 239 years of our Nation?

I think that Peach is saying that the Congressional chaplains should arm themselves , which is their 2nd amendment right, and fight a holy war for Ted Cruz.....,or something like that....

No I'm not.
I'm commenting on Derideo_TE's wrong statement on the USA being a secular government.

I'm starting to feel guilty. Kind of like poking a monkey in a cage with a stick. It is time for the 2nd nuts to get their toy soldiers out, and let them maneuver their imaginary armies around. I'm off to play some volleyball. It is a game where people could actually get hurt!
They seem to have a deep psychological need to have a big gun in their hands.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Utterly irrelevant.

Who has ever been elected and wanted to get rid of the Chaplains in the 238 soon to be 239 years of our Nation?

There have been protests against the constitutionality of appointed chaplains going as far back as 1850.

Ignorance is not an excuse given that the internet is available to all.

No I'm not.
I'm commenting on Derideo_TE's wrong statement on the USA being a secular government.

Assumes facts not in evidence.

Onus is on you to prove that the government is not secular. The military appoints chaplains but that doesn't make it holy or the wars it engages in crusades.

There have been protests against the constitutionality of appointed chaplains going as far back as 1850.

Ignorance is not an excuse given that the internet is available to all.

Protests yes, but they are still here aren't they?

Quite a bit of things on the internet is not true.

Forum List

Back