Ted Cruz: An Atheist 'Isn't Fit To Be' President

Ummmm....Obama was not one of the FF...

Shitting Bull is stupid and a shameless liar, in other words a typical democrat.

Of 118 signatures on the three founding documents of the nation, the DOI, AoC, and Constitution, 107 professed to be Christian. Only one, Benjamin Franklin, professed to be a Deist (despite the lies duhs likes to tell.)

Religion of the Founding Fathers of America

Shitting Bull posts the idiocy that he does because he reads it on the Soros hate sites and lacks the intellect to question propaganda.

Any person who believes in SkyGods should be disqualified. Aint that right Lakhota?
Amen!
Lakhota is even dumber that i thought!

American Indians believe in Sky Gods.

Caddi Ayo, the Sky Chief Above

Yes, many Native Americans believed in the Great Spirit, Wakan Tanka.

The Great Spirit (Wakan Tanka, Gitchi Manitou of Native American cultures) is a beautiful example of a non-theistic belief in an active, personal, non-anthropomorphic Deity that is intertwined with the fabric of the Universe itself on the large scale and yet is personally engaged with the web of living things and the world on an earthly scale.

The Great Spirit

People who believe in the Easter Bunny don't try to run the world the way they believe the Easter Bunny would approve of. They do not do the Will of The Easter Bunny or obey the Holy Book of the Easter Bunny, without rational thought.

Having a nativity scene in public, saying a prayer in public - those aren't exactly 'trying to run the world', but they sure makes atheists go ape-shi'ite'.

When the Extremists come and demand you convert to Islam, are you going to tell them you are an atheist and get your head cut off...or are you going to 'find religion'? :p

(And funny how you call something you don't understand to be 'irrational thought'. Actually there is much science and history in the Bible...and the Quran...and the Dead Sea Scrolls....that atheists reject / refuse to acknowledge. Your saying 'uh-uh' doesn't make it 'irrational'.)
Atheists, like Theists, are morons.

At least I don't live my life based on fairy tales written by ancient, superstitious goat/sheepherders

Now THAT's SOME FUNNY SHI'ITE RIGHT THERE! You are presented with scientific, proven facts regarding the Bible, and your response is to close your eyes and make that asinine comment that completely ignores the science. So THAT'S what it takes to be an atheist - just close your eyes, stick your fingers in your ears, and keep repeating :lalala:

:lmao:

Science found in the Bible well before 'rational' people discovered it:

BIBLE: "Things which are seen were not made of things which do appear."
- Science discovered that everything we see is composed of invisible atoms

BIBLE: “Consistently says that a baby must be circumcised on the eighth day.”
- Medical science has only recently discovered that blood-clotting in a newborn reaches its peak on the eighth day, then drops.

BIBLE: "He...hangs the earth upon nothing" (Job 26:7).
- There was a time when man believed the Earth sat atop a large animal. The Bible describes space.

BIBLE: "It is he that sits upon the circle of the earth" (Isaiah 40:22).
- Well before Columbus proved the world was round the bible already stated the earth was round.

BIBLE: "Can you send lightnings, that they may go, and say to you, Here we are?" (Job 38:35)
- Radio waves travel at the speed of light…foreshadowing of radio waves and things to come? Science didn’t discover this until 1864 when "British scientist James Clerk Maxwell suggested that electricity and light waves were two forms of the same thing" (Modern Century Illustrated Encyclopedia).

BIBLE: "Where is the way where light dwells?"
- Man discovered light (electromagnetic radiation) has a "way," traveling at 186,000 miles per second

BIBLE: Job 38:7: "When the morning stars sang together..."
- Science has discovered that stars emit radio waves, which are received on earth as a high pitch.

BIBLE / SCIENCE: "Most cosmologists (scientists who study the structures and evolution of the universe) agree that the Genesis account of creation, in imagining an initial void, may be uncannily close to the truth"

BIBLE: "The wind goes toward the south, and turns about unto the north; it whirls about continually, and the wind returns again according to his circuits" (Ecclesiastes 1:6).
- Solomon described a "cycle" of air currents two thousand years before scientists "discovered" them.

BIBLE: "In the beginning [time] God created [power] the heaven [space] and the earth [matter] (Genesis 1:1,2)
- Science expresses the universe in five terms: time, space, matter, power, and motion.

BIBLE: The Bible specifies the perfect dimensions for a stable water vessel (Genesis 6:15).
- Ship builders today are well aware that the ideal dimension for ship stability is a length six times that of the width. Keep in mind, God told Noah the ideal dimensions for the ark 4,500 years ago.

BIBLE: “Have you entered the springs of the sea? Or have you walked in search of the depths?
- Jonah 2: 5 – 6 talks about the great mountains at the bottom of the ocean -- The ocean is very deep. Almost all the ocean floor is in total darkness and the pressure there is enormous. It would have been impossible for Job to have explored the "springs of the sea." It would have been impossible for Jonah to know that there were great mountains under the ocean. Until recently, it was thought that oceans were fed only by rivers and rain. Yet in the 1970s, with the help of deep diving research submarines that were constructed to withstand 6,000 pounds-per-square-inch pressure, oceanographers discovered springs on the ocean floors!

The scary part is that you're not trolling. You actually believe you've made intelligent arguments.

At least I don't live my life based on fairy tales written by ancient, superstitious goat/sheepherders

Now THAT's SOME FUNNY SHI'ITE RIGHT THERE! You are presented with scientific, proven facts regarding the Bible, and your response is to close your eyes and make that asinine comment that completely ignores the science. So THAT'S what it takes to be an atheist - just close your eyes, stick your fingers in your ears, and keep repeating :lalala:

:lmao:

Who wrote the Bible, sparky?

Good question.

You and other keep blathering about how Carson isn't fit to be president.

I keep asking what represents fit.

Seems you can't answer that.

And apparently you need to explain Cruz's position to you.

So I'll try.

Cruz's position is stupid and wrong.

This is as close to a religious test as you can get without actually being one.

Noah's Ark is my second favorite Biblical fairy tale.

NoahsArkWoodpecker-vi.gif

Who wrote the Bible, sparky?

God's chosen - men - wrote the bible. HOW does that change the fact that so much of the Bible has been proven through science, geography, archeology, discovered historical documents. etc? Let me help - IT DOESN'T. you're reaching for straws, Lakhota. It's ok - you don't have to believe what others do...or science...or archeology...or proven facts. This is America - you believe whatever you want.

Good question.

You and other keep blathering about how Carson isn't fit to be president.

I keep asking what represents fit.

Seems you can't answer that.

And apparently you need to explain Cruz's position to you.

So I'll try.

Cruz's position is stupid and wrong.

This is as close to a religious test as you can get without actually being one.

Are you suggesting that Charles Manson is "fit" to be president?

Yes, many Native Americans believed in the Great Spirit, Wakan Tanka.

The Great Spirit (Wakan Tanka, Gitchi Manitou of Native American cultures) is a beautiful example of a non-theistic belief in an active, personal, non-anthropomorphic Deity that is intertwined with the fabric of the Universe itself on the large scale and yet is personally engaged with the web of living things and the world on an earthly scale.

The Great Spirit

Shitting Bull, you are both stupid and a shameless liar. There was no over-arching religion among the American Indians. The stone age tribes of the the plains worshiped whatever tradition happened to be handed down. Tribal lore and myth drove the spiritual views of the tribesmen. With not written language, the only method of communication was verbal, meaning that even myths with common roots distorted from tribe to tribe. These were people who had not invented the wheel nor domesticated animals. Virtual cave men hunting and gathering in a sustenance existence.

Native American Religion in Early America, Divining America, TeacherServe®, National Humanities Center

Remember, even if the fraud of a written language among the Iroquois had been successful, this would not have affected the cavemen of the plains. Mohawk was developed by the French around 1830.

Fairy Tale? Please explain then how sea shells, fossils, and other 'highly questionable' artifacts have been found at the tops and on the Andes in south America and the Himalayas? If you can scientifically explain / prove it you will be the 1st one to do so....

"Fossilized sea life lies atop every major mountain range on earth—far above sea level and usually far from the nearest body of water. Attempts to explain “seashells on mountaintops” have generated controversy for centuries."
LINK: In the Beginning: Compelling Evidence for Creation and the Flood - 129. Seashells on Mountaintops

Yeah, I bet it has...because 'scholars' like you can't figure out how all of these fossils and shells got on the top of some of the highest mountains in the world, far from the nearest body of water....

:lalala:

And once again the PC Police are pretending, this time that Cruz said that having an atheist as President would be unconstitutional, or that he's pushing an amendment for that.

That's not what he said. Not even close.

You folks are so consistently dishonest, it really is amazing.
And once again we get the usual nonsense from the ridiculous right about the mythical "PC police."

Fairy Tale? Please explain then how sea shells, fossils, and other 'highly questionable' artifacts have been found at the tops and on the Andes in south America and the Himalayas? If you can scientifically explain / prove it you will be the 1st one to do so....

"Fossilized sea life lies atop every major mountain range on earth—far above sea level and usually far from the nearest body of water. Attempts to explain “seashells on mountaintops” have generated controversy for centuries."
LINK: In the Beginning: Compelling Evidence for Creation and the Flood - 129. Seashells on Mountaintops

Yeah, I bet it has...because 'scholars' like you can't figure out how all of these fossils and shells got on the top of some of the highest mountains in the world, far from the nearest body of water....

:lalala:

You really should take a few geology courses.

And once again the PC Police are pretending, this time that Cruz said that having an atheist as President would be unconstitutional, or that he's pushing an amendment for that. That's not what he said. Not even close. You folks are so consistently dishonest, it really is amazing.
And once again we get the usual nonsense from the ridiculous right about the mythical "PC police."
Illustrating my point perfectly, again.

:laugh:

You really should take a few geology courses.
I actually did...and while your pathetic attempt to respond to the question about how shells and sea life fossils made their way to the tops of some of the tallest mountains on the face of the planet - far from water - was slightly amusing, it amounts to the admission you have no clue and can't explain it. That's ok - geologists and scientists far smarter than you, as the report pointed out, haven't been able to either.

Forum List

Back