Ted Cruz email found on Ashley Madison data- according to THE BLAZE!

CeaTXPSWsAA-Cxu.jpg

THIS IS YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!

True. Like Bill, this could mean a two term election for Cruz

Rafael cheated on Hillary too

who knew?

Hillary cheated on Bill, one look at horse face Chelsea and Web Hubbell confirms that

poor loon.

isn't it always you rightwingnuts who cry if someone says anything about palin's kids? but you don't care what you say or make up about chelsea clinton.

typical loser.
She's not worth it. Putting her on ignore makes the world a better place.

i don't put people on ignore.

although i'm stretching the definition of "people" by including her.

CRUZ IS NOT LIKE REAGAN, TRUMP IS LIKE REAGAN!

TRUMP IS LIKE REAGAN. VOTE TRUMP/REAGAN 2016!

If Jillian is defending Cruz you know the trumpets are desperate

Or Hillary

who knew?

Hillary cheated on Bill, one look at horse face Chelsea and Web Hubbell confirms that

poor loon.

isn't it always you rightwingnuts who cry if someone says anything about palin's kids? but you don't care what you say or make up about chelsea clinton.

typical loser.

Or Hillary

who knew?

poor loon.

typical loser.

I have 3. I resisted at first too. But it really does work wonders :thup:

METHUSALA JONES & TASHA ASHA OR WHATEVER THEIR NAMES ARE NEED TO COME FORWARD & SPILL THE BEANS ON LYIN TED!

So let me get this "straight" (LOL), no one cares about the e-mails that Hillary sent out that gave top secret information away but we do care about one e-mail from Ted Cruz to Ashley Madison?

Got it!

No wonder Trump is leading in the polls.

Forum List

Back