Ted Cruz: ‘I Don’t Think I’ve Ever Seen A Hispanic Panhandler’

The panhandler wants your charity. The illegal immigrant wants your job.

Interesting to see which one you endorsed.

On the freeway on ramps and off ramps there are usually panhandlers begging for money. The hispanics are the ones selling flowers or fruit. The white panhandlers have a sign saying homeless vet. The blacks' sign mentions Jesus or God.

I have seen plenty. There are usually 10 or 20 every day by the roadside, with the exception of winter - when they try and keep warm or go to homeless shelters.

On the freeway on ramps and off ramps there are usually panhandlers begging for money. The hispanics are the ones selling flowers or fruit. The white panhandlers have a sign saying homeless vet. The blacks' sign mentions Jesus or God.
The con artist ones pretend to be disabled, but you can usually tell they aren't by their shoes.

Why should they panhandle when they can lie and get welfare? White single males, not so much...plus many that come here are payed to smuggle drugs....

Then you are not looking.

I have seen them in Salt Lake City, Denver, Trinidad, Albuquerque, Santa Rosa, Amarillo, and throughout Texas in the last month.

Just as I have whites and blacks.

Is he ever going to take heat over that statement!

But, my own experience matches his. So, where are the Hispanics without work? They're in the parking lots of Lowe's or Home Depot or every nursery. They want to WORK for the money.

One minority group he also left out were Asiatics.

Read more of this article @ Ted Cruz I Don t Think I ve Ever Seen A Hispanic Panhandler ThinkProgress
On the roadside is the usual spot, and around here it flowers they try to sell. Though a few just ask for money straight out.

I've also been told by Hispanics that there are no lazy Mexicans.....Like white folks is....

I have seen them in Salt Lake City, Denver, Trinidad, Albuquerque, Santa Rosa, Amarillo, and throughout Texas in the last month.

One day I saw about 3 or 4 whites, one looked retirement age, which was very sad to look at.

Now we have to check the ethnicity of the panhandlers?

What drove Cruz to make that comment?

Will liberals ever stop dividing people by race?

Come on down to Miami Ted Cruz there are plenty of pan handler ...they say "gracias" if you donate...

He meant in his nice rich area he hasnt seen any
He hasn't seen any because his personal security would rough them up, and send them packing. It is like saying 'there are no earthquakes' just because you have never been in one.

Forum List

Back