Ted Cruz jokes he's 'a citizen of Ethiopia'

kidrocks

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
Democrats are going to have fun with this guy.

First came the rejection of Canada, now comes the joking from Sen. Ted Cruz about his citizenship.

It was discovered earlier this week that the Texas Republican, born in Calgary, holds dual citizenship in the United States and Canada. Cruz, who is often talked about as a potential presidential candidate, says he'll do whatever is necessary to renounce his Canadian citizenship because "as a U.S. senator, I believe I should be only an American."

Good for Cruz... and yes, we know what humorless fucks libs are.

Not true. We had a blast with Sarah Palin. Still do now and then. :lol:

Ah yes, liberal *humor*:

oliphant_rice.gif

clarence-thomas-racist-attack.jpg

images

You guys are fucking hilarious.

"I am secretly a citizen of Ethiopia."

he may as well be as his chances of becoming President are no less implausible ...

I have actually never seen Ted Cruz joke

Ah, you maintain he seriously meant he's a citizen of Ethiopia?

Moron.

Maybe if you can provide an actual example of Ted Cruz making a joke we can determine whether his claim to be born in Ethiopia has merit

Until that time, I will keep an open mind

Dude, you do not have to do drugs every single day of your life.

From the OP, you fucking moron, and in fact, the name of this THREAD:

" "I am secretly a citizen of Ethiopia."

I can't say strongly enough how much of an idiot you are. You're truly an idiot of epic proportions. You maintain a level of idiocy that can only be emulated, but never duplicated, by every other idiot on the fact of the earth.

Or, as I asked before..are you seriously going to pretend he really thinks he's a citizen of Ethiopia? Or better yet...do you believe he IS a citizen of Ethiopia? Idiotsaywhat?

Forum List

Back